AR15: In common use?

Have I mentioned lately that you're a fucking idiot?
Agree with you on what? You haven't offered any evidence of anything at all. You just keep posting stupid one-liners that don't say a thing.
Lets recap:
I said:
The "dangerous and unusual" line must be somewhere between firearms and nuclear weapons.
I asked you:
How am I wrong?

Well?

Considering I have my Great Grandad's Winchester 1894 from 1935... they'll have to be thinking long, long, loooooong term if that's their plan.
423,000,000 guns in the US
Lets say they get 1000 guns a day.
365,000 guns a year.
In 500 years there will still be 240,000,000 guns in the US
That's -really- long term.

365,000 guns a year.

You forget that they also use population subtraction to their leftist equation........ the residents of mass graves don't usually keep their guns....

You forget that they also use population subtraction to their leftist equation........ the residents of mass graves don't usually keep their guns....
We can Geo Cache them for others prior to our death killing 2 and wounding 3 of the initial stacks comin in

Lets recap:
I said:
The "dangerous and unusual" line must be somewhere between firearms and nuclear weapons.
I asked you:
How am I wrong?

Well?
It's an idiotic question. There is no dangerous and unusual line in the Constitution; the line doesn't exist, gun controller. Tell where the line comes from and what weapons you believe fall into that category, gun controller.

365,000 guns a year.
A thousand guns a day? There are over 61 million police interactions in the US in a year. If teams of 10 go gun hunting, there would easily be 6 million based on current rates of getting out from behind the sign and doing their job. Add the feds and the guard and the army.

And, then again, they won't have to start with every gun; they start with those who own the most, those who have multiple ARs, those who post about supporting the 2nd Amendment on gun forums (don't worry; you're safe) and work their way down.

And then figure in all of the Fudds who will just line up and turn in their guns as was done in the UK and Australia. You, gun controller, are not safe in this one; you'll be at the front of the line because the government can do whatever they want and it's constitutional

M14 Shooter is coming out more and more as the gun controller that he is. Gun controllers always deny that the government wants to take our guns and that it's even possible for them to do it.

There were Jews like that in Germany. Australians like that in Australia. Russians like that in the Soviet Union... and on and on and on.

There you go again, unwilling to answer a question because you know to do so honestly negates your position.

How am I wrong?

C'mon, You can do it.
Fuck off. There is no line. There's no "dangerous or unusual" clause in the Constitution, gun controller. You're a fucking idiot and completely unwilling, because you know you're unable, to defend your claim that dangerous or unusual arms, or arms not in common use, are not protected by the 2nd Amendment.

Now you're just lying to yourself.

You, yourself agree that not every weapon is protected by the 2nd,.
Thus, there must be a line.
That line must be somewhere between firearms and nuclear weapons.
How am I wrong?

C'mon, You can do it.

The "Bear," part of the 2nd Amendment is a real good indicator of what you can actually own and carry.......

The "Bear," part of the 2nd Amendment is a real good indicator of what you can actually own and carry.......
Well, gun nuts need to compensate, so they ain't clutching and carrying a penis.

AR-15s should be banned, guns in public should be banned. America needs to clean up it's broken gun culture.

Well, gun nuts need to compensate, so they ain't clutching and carrying a penis.

AR-15s should be banned, guns in public should be banned. America needs to clean up it's broken gun culture.

Can you guys explain what it is about the penis that fascinates you so much?

We are discussing firearms....and you guys think penis......

Why is that?

Can you guys explain what it is about the penis that fascinates you so much?

We are discussing firearms....and you guys think penis......

Why is that?
Basically, gun nuts only want guns to compensate. To compensate what's lacking in their pants, to compensate their ego, they need to sound and look macho. The top and bottom of their argument is, "We like guns, fuck off". But they persist with the NRA pamphlet 10 Commandments shite.

Basically, gun nuts only want guns to compensate. To compensate what's lacking in their pants, to compensate their ego, they need to sound and look macho. The top and bottom of their argument is, "We like guns, fuck off". But they persist with the NRA pamphlet 10 Commandments shite.

I note to the jury, that the defendant did not answer the question......

Forum List

Back