April jobs report is 1/4 of what was predicted. A paltry 244K. What happened to Biden's 'Rescue Plan'?

Looks like his pork filled "Rescue Plan" is a dismal failure.

Over a quarter of a million jobs were added in April. You lose
1 million jobs were expected. 25% is a fail, Dumbass.
Expected? By who? The experts? The same guys you told us to ignore?
We added over a quarter of a million jobs last month.
25% is success to Dimwingers. This is what participation trophies for kids gets ya, folks. :abgg2q.jpg:
A quarter of a million jobs were added. Much better than the blobs performance at times. Was the blob a success when we were having negative job growth?
We had this thing called a pandemic. You should google it.
Which included Trump's mishandling of it. It was predicted if we do everything right, there could be 100,000-200,000 deaths from Covid. Some half million died on his watch because he didn't do everything right.
They predicted 2-2.5 million deaths, Dumbass.

Trump saved a million and a half lives.
Yeah, if Trump had done everything wrong. He failed to do everything right and keep deaths to no more than 200K.

we were in a recession in 1981...worst we have had since the great depression.
That Great Reagan Recession went from July 1981 to November 1982, Thank you RR.
we were already in a recession. when reagan took office. His policies did however create the largest economic boom and fastest recovery in history
LIAR!
the Carter recession, the shortest in history, ended July 1980.
The ˝Great Reagan Recession, which YOU said was the worst since the Great Republican Depression, started July 1981.
More lies by you.

The deepest and longest-lasting recession the United States has experienced since then began in 1980, when Jimmy Carter was president (the gross domestic product dropped 9.6 percent in the second quarter of that year) and did not end until fourth-quarter 1982, almost two years into the Reagan presidency. There were positive quarters during this almost three-year period, resulting in what is known as a double-dip recession, but GDP did not return to the 1979 level until well into 2003. Unemployment peaked at 10.6 percent in the fall of 1982.

What happened in 2008 was bad, but largely due to the Dems in Congress ignoring repeated calls for GSO reform, it was not close to the worst however we have seen since the Great Depression, and easily would have worked itself out with modest help. The Dems however simply used the problem, and now Obama, to make the problem much worse, and use it as a massive power grab.

When their polices continued to make things worse, you started hearing their propagandist call it the "worst since the Great Depression" to try and excuse their failed policies.

What Reagan was handed was far far worse

This was a bi-partisan scandal. George W Bush was pushing home ownership at all costs.

Indeed, Bushie was the Father of “Liar’s Loans”.

um...a down payment, is not a loan. duuuuuuuuuuuh

The Homeowner Downpayment Asst. program is a grant program...not a loan. Geez.

Bush's programs helped less qualified people get loans.

We have some pretty dense folks around these here parts.
I got a Liar’s Loan during the Bush years. They required nothing in the way of tax returns of proof of income.
Got another loan a couple years after the crash around 2010 and the lender crawled halfway up my ass.

It was more than that.
There was endless solicitation to refinance and take money out of your house. I got 3-4 phone calls a day offering me a “great deal”
Many people who refinanced based on inflated home values found themselves quickly under water

and? i get a call three times a day to extend my warranty...i don’t

Many did.

The housing market “Always” goes up we were told
What do you have to lose?

ok, that’s their choice

telemarketers call all the time

since xiden and the dems non-covid bail out i’ve had repeated calls to refinance my house as well

i’ve not done it because my rate is low as is and xiden’s bailout to the banks in his no covid bailout requires a min loan, which is more then i owe

with the cost of lumber skyrocketing right now, due to xiden and the dems, expect another housing issue in the future when people won’t be able to sell their house for what it cost now

LOL

You're behind the times. I've been getting those calls for a year now. And the housing market's been booming for more than 4 months. I have a cousin who sold his house in December for $150K more than he was seeking.

“paltry 244,000”

Higher than Trumps average for four years
But then again, Trump lost 3 million jobs on his watch

Good thing Trump pushed for opening up as soon as possible and cutting through government’s red tape to let industry get a vaccine ASAP .... otherwise, more jobs would have been lost because of the Wuhan virus.

Trump also took unemployment from a high of 14.7 in April 2020 to 6.9 percent 6 months later. Contrast that with Obama-Biden needing 5 Years to take unemployment from 9 percent to just under 6 percent.
Cherry picking Trumps economic failure

In the end, he lost three million jobs over his term
Nothing to brag about

Who has time to brag when Biden-Harris are bringing US energy dependence and inflation?
Biden is moving us away from our dependence on Fossil Fuels

He’s not doing a very effective job. An effective job would be implementing alternative energy at the same cost or at least providing a date or milestone when the transition will be complete. At the moment, it is transition to unicorns.
Takes time to match the power infrastructure of oil. Need to gradually increase the footprint of alternative fuels

At one time, oil was the unicorn

Until the alternative is ready to go, we should not be compromising the economy and people’s livelihoods. The wealthy elite politicians pulling us prematurely out of fossil fuels will still have access to oil at their disposal while working Americans suffer. How fair is that? How fair is it for contractors dependent on affordable and available gasoline to earn their livelihood to feed their families and provide healthcare?

“paltry 244,000”

Good thing Trump pushed for opening up as soon as possible and cutting through government’s red tape to let industry get a vaccine ASAP .... otherwise, more jobs would have been lost because of the Wuhan virus.

Trump also took unemployment from a high of 14.7 in April 2020 to 6.9 percent 6 months later. Contrast that with Obama-Biden needing 5 Years to take unemployment from 9 percent to just under 6 percent.

Nothing to brag about

Who has time to brag when Biden-Harris are bringing US energy dependence and inflation?

He’s not doing a very effective job. An effective job would be implementing alternative energy at the same cost or at least providing a date or milestone when the transition will be complete. At the moment, it is transition to unicorns.
Takes time to match the power infrastructure of oil. Need to gradually increase the footprint of alternative fuels

Until the alternative is ready to go, we should not be compromising the economy and people’s livelihoods. The wealthy elite politicians pulling us prematurely out of fossil fuels will still have access to oil at their disposal while working Americans suffer. How fair is that? How fair is it for contractors dependent on affordable and available gasoline to earn their livelihood to feed their families and provide healthcare?
We are not compromising the economy by moving to alternative energy.
It is a gradual process, but you have to start
We are moving much slower than most industrialized countries

25% is success to Dimwingers. This is what participation trophies for kids gets ya, folks. :abgg2q.jpg:
A quarter of a million jobs were added. Much better than the blobs performance at times. Was the blob a success when we were having negative job growth?
Which included Trump's mishandling of it. It was predicted if we do everything right, there could be 100,000-200,000 deaths from Covid. Some half million died on his watch because he didn't do everything right.

Yeah, if Trump had done everything wrong. He failed to do everything right and keep deaths to no more than 200K.
Shouldn't have listened to anything Fauci the Media Whore said.

we were in a recession in 1981...worst we have had since the great depression.
That Great Reagan Recession went from July 1981 to November 1982, Thank you RR.
we were already in a recession. when reagan took office. His policies did however create the largest economic boom and fastest recovery in history
LIAR!
the Carter recession, the shortest in history, ended July 1980.
The ˝Great Reagan Recession, which YOU said was the worst since the Great Republican Depression, started July 1981.
More lies by you.

The deepest and longest-lasting recession the United States has experienced since then began in 1980, when Jimmy Carter was president (the gross domestic product dropped 9.6 percent in the second quarter of that year) and did not end until fourth-quarter 1982, almost two years into the Reagan presidency. There were positive quarters during this almost three-year period, resulting in what is known as a double-dip recession, but GDP did not return to the 1979 level until well into 2003. Unemployment peaked at 10.6 percent in the fall of 1982.

What happened in 2008 was bad, but largely due to the Dems in Congress ignoring repeated calls for GSO reform, it was not close to the worst however we have seen since the Great Depression, and easily would have worked itself out with modest help. The Dems however simply used the problem, and now Obama, to make the problem much worse, and use it as a massive power grab.

When their polices continued to make things worse, you started hearing their propagandist call it the "worst since the Great Depression" to try and excuse their failed policies.

What Reagan was handed was far far worse

This was a bi-partisan scandal. George W Bush was pushing home ownership at all costs.

Indeed, Bushie was the Father of “Liar’s Loans”.

um...a down payment, is not a loan. duuuuuuuuuuuh

The Homeowner Downpayment Asst. program is a grant program...not a loan. Geez.

Bush's programs helped less qualified people get loans.

We have some pretty dense folks around these here parts.
I got a Liar’s Loan during the Bush years. They required nothing in the way of tax returns of proof of income.
Got another loan a couple years after the crash around 2010 and the lender crawled halfway up my ass.

It was more than that.
There was endless solicitation to refinance and take money out of your house. I got 3-4 phone calls a day offering me a “great deal”
Many people who refinanced based on inflated home values found themselves quickly under water

and? i get a call three times a day to extend my warranty...i don’t

Many did.

The housing market “Always” goes up we were told
What do you have to lose?

ok, that’s their choice

telemarketers call all the time

since xiden and the dems non-covid bail out i’ve had repeated calls to refinance my house as well

i’ve not done it because my rate is low as is and xiden’s bailout to the banks in his no covid bailout requires a min loan, which is more then i owe

with the cost of lumber skyrocketing right now, due to xiden and the dems, expect another housing issue in the future when people won’t be able to sell their house for what it cost now

LOL

You're behind the times. I've been getting those calls for a year now. And the housing market's been booming for more than 4 months. I have a cousin who sold his house in December for $150K more than he was seeking.

the housing market doing well and the reminisce calls are different

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, the president is responsible for the decisions he makes.

What a sad piece of deflecting shit you prove to be.

Sad, really. :(

“paltry 244,000”

Nothing to brag about

How is it not compromising the economy when the economy is so dependent on fossil fuels without a viable alternative that is ready? You can have the gradual process without killing off oil until the viable alternative is ready. It’s not ready yet. Why suffer?

LOLOL

It isn't deflecting to point out whose advice Trump was using, Dumbass.

You really are a moron.

LOLOL

You really are a moron.
It is deflecting when you're trying to blame someone other than the president for decisions made by the president.

LOLOL

Nostrils an partisan idiot, and his OPs are evidence. What's wrong with the rescue plan is it worked TOO well. The job openings are coming before the aid has run out. Inflation is up because of demand for used cars and opening up travel in gas, lodging, vacation

Now if the gop wants to argue that this all would have happened without Biden's rescue plan, have at it. I don't really buy it because I've seen first hand what the extra money to workers has gone for. But the real story is how Biden got the vaccinations moving. Trump's plan was to just let states do it without the feds managing where the supply went and when.

LOLOL

Nostrils an partisan idiot, and his OPs are evidence. What's wrong with the rescue plan is it worked TOO well. The job openings are coming before the aid has run out. Inflation is up because of demand for used cars and opening up travel in gas, lodging, vacation

Now if the gop wants to argue that this all would have happened without Biden's rescue plan, have at it. I don't really buy it because I've seen first hand what the extra money to workers has gone for. But the real story is how Biden got the vaccinations moving. Trump's plan was to just let states do it without the feds managing where the supply went and when.

We need a “Least Readable Poster” poll somewhere down in the basement. Nostril is a shoo in for Top 5 ;)

LOLOL

You really are a moron.
It is deflecting when you're trying to blame someone other than the president for decisions made by the president.
Oh, I see.

You are so stupid you think a President makes every decision on his own with no advice from the so-called experts. :itsok:

It must hurt to be as dumb as you are.

LOLOL

We need a “Least Readable Poster” poll somewhere down in the basement. Nostril is a shoo in for Top 5 ;)
With you in the top spot.

LOLOL

I will count on your vote, and after you finally realize everything you predicted about doom and gloom under “Xiden” was BS, Uncle Joe will count on your vote in 2024! :D

LOLOL

I will count on your vote, and after you finally realize everything you predicted about doom and gloom under “Xiden” was BS, Uncle Joe will count on your vote in 2024! :D
Massive crisis at the border.
Releasing tens of thousands of China Flu infested illegals into the US
Rampant inflation
Unemployment up
Gas lines
Trillions added to the debt in a matter of weeks.

Yeah, Veggie Joe is doing a great job.

“paltry 244,000”

Nothing to brag about

How is it not compromising the economy when the economy is so dependent on fossil fuels without a viable alternative that is ready? You can have the gradual process without killing off oil until the viable alternative is ready. It’s not ready yet. Why suffer?
Catch 22
How can alternative fuel be ready when we don’t allow the Infrastructure
We need to encourage alternate fuel opportunities

Other countries are way ahead of us

“paltry 244,000”

Nothing to brag about

Catch 22
How can alternative fuel be ready when we don’t allow the Infrastructure
We need to encourage alternate fuel opportunities

Other countries are way ahead of us
What other countries? How does their economy compare to ours? What is the demand among immigrants to go to those countries compared to US? Destination countries among Immigrants is an indicator of economic strength and opportunity.

Again, there is no need or requirement to abdicate fossil fuels in the absence of a viable alternative. China, Russia, and India are not giving up on fossil fuels. Economically speaking, why should we?

LOLOL

You really are a moron.
Oh, I see.

You are so stupid you think a President makes every decision on his own with no advice from the so-called experts. :itsok:

It must hurt to be as dumb as you are.
LOLOLOL

I said nothing even remotely close to that, dumbfuck.

How'd you get to be this retarded?

yeah that the dems blocked it and not one would even consider reform.
LIAR!
The GOPQ controlled all the committees and blocked the reform bills in committee, the one bill that got out of committee the GOPQ senate MAJORITY leader refused to bring to the floor for a vote.
Please show the hand of any Dem in those blockages!!!

Forum List

Back