April Fools!

This China virus is no worse than the flu.

This is all a Democrat hoax.

Let's all pack our churches on Easter.

We got this under control.

Those 15 cases will be down to zero in a few days, we've done a great job.

Anyone who wants a test can get a test. Those tests are beautiful. They're perfect, like the transcript.

This one is a classic:
This is not China. Contrary to the sensationalism the media is cranking out, "thousands" are not going to die here.

If a million die and it gets Trump out - I'm good with it - DBLACK

I actually didn't say that. The JGalt quote, on the other hand, is legit. I wonder if he'll own up to it.

Of course not. Trumpsters don't do accountability.

Yeah, but it's the thought that counts, Comrade..

Anyone who wants a test can get a test. Those tests are beautiful. They're perfect, like the transcript.

This one is a classic:
This is not China. Contrary to the sensationalism the media is cranking out, "thousands" are not going to die here.

I actually didn't say that. The JGalt quote, on the other hand, is legit. I wonder if he'll own up to it.

You should try it sometime. Thinking. It won't hurt. Much.

This one is a classic:

Like you do? Just tap into the Beijing feed and let them fill my mind?

Serious question, if 1 million American deaths would ensure a democrat in the presidency and that the party controls congress, would you support it? One out of 330. and your party gains power....

This one is a classic:

Like you do? Just tap into the Beijing feed and let them fill my mind?

You clearly don't read my posts.

Serious question, if 1 million American deaths would ensure a democrat in the presidency and that the party controls congress, would you support it? One out of 330. and your party gains power....

Of course not. I'm not a Democrat. You know that, but it doesn't fit in your tiny brain.

This one is a classic:

So I was wrong about that. Instead of hammering myself, conservatives, Republicans, and President Trump, maybe this would be a good time to get yourself right with God because the shit is fixin' to get real.

You probably shouldn't wait until you're hooked up to a ventilator, gasping for your last dying breath, bro.

This one is a classic:

So I was wrong about that. Instead of hammering myself, conservatives, Republicans, and President Trump, maybe this would be a good time to get yourself right with God because the shit is fixin' to get real.

You probably shouldn't wait until you're hooked up to a ventilator, gasping for your last dying breath, bro.

Thanks. I'm impressed and extend genuine respect for the acknowledgement. I was serious earlier, I wish you had been right.

And yes, I agree. We can no longer afford to make this a partisan issue.

This one is a classic:
This is exactly what makes Trump more than stupid. There are millions of brain dead parrots like JGalt who act as shit pipes for whatever made up bullshit comes out of Trump's mouth. Shit from that fat fuck's mouth goes into their empty heads and then the same shit comes out of their mouths completely unfiltered by even a modicum of reason.

That makes Trump dangerous, because he lies. He lies prodigiously. During a pandemic, that's fatal.

Forum List

Back