Appraising Ethiopia’s Saudi Policy – OpEd

Why don't you take your own advice and quit stalking me. . :cool:
Not stalking anybody. Everytime I see one of Sally OP's, there he is, psycho Muslim Sunni stalking her and chasing after her butt all over the board. It's unavoidable to read one of Sally's OP's without your harassing taunts right after it.
Just like it's almost impossible to read any of the Sunni Man's posts without Roudy's stalking taunts and harassment posts following my every post. . :doubt:
My record speaks for itself, so does yours. I'm not digging up your two year old posts followed by an irrelevant off topic taunt and flame. When I respond to your stupidity, it contains relevant information on the topic at hand.

When I respond to your stupidity, it contains relevant information on the topic at hand.
Yea, you keep telling yourself that........ :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:
And what kind of relevant information does your responses "Oh my!" or "And?" to Sally's two year old OP's contain?
Since she is mentally handicapped.....I don't want to overload her mind with too many thoughts or words.

I'm just being humane to the lame. . :eusa_angel:

Yea, you keep telling yourself that........ :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:
And what kind of relevant information does your responses "Oh my!" or "And?" to Sally's two year old OP's contain?
Since she is mentally handicapped.....I don't want to overload her mind with too many thoughts or words.

I'm just being humane to the lame. . :eusa_angel:
How nice of you to stalk and harass her like this, digging up her old posts and adding your own asinine irrelevant off topic flame to it. You are truly a humane person to make chasing after a woman's ass and taunting her your purpose in life.

You are truly a humane person to make chasing after a woman's ass and taunting her your purpose in life.
So Roudy, when you stalk me and constantly chase my ass around the board.

Doesn't that make you gay?? .. :gay:

Typical Sunni Troll, accusing other of EXACTLY what he is guilty of :lol:

You can make up stories like Roudy and I are stalking you, but everyone can clearly see that not only are you making that up, but it YOU that is stalking Sally and digging up her old threads and responding to them like a child.

You truly are a sick fuck, Sunni Troll :cool:

True story :cool:

You are truly a humane person to make chasing after a woman's ass and taunting her your purpose in life.

Ob ya, responding to your trolling in the ME SECTION is chasing you around the board :rolleyes:
The last few days every time I open the ME section there's asshole Sunni, having dug up about 10 of Sally's two year old posts, with his own idiotic off topic flame to it. And he thinks WE are chasing after him.

This psycho is truly living in some kind of alternate reality. They should take him off the streets and put him in an asylum before he commits a suicide bombing and kills a whole bunch of people.

It's a shame that the progressive response to ethnic cleansing and genocide is to export abortion to the endangered populations...instead of actually taking steps to end the human rights abuses.

Ob ya, responding to your trolling in the ME SECTION is chasing you around the board
So are you admitting that you are Roudy's butt buddy. . :eek:
Islamic deductive reasoning on display. Sunni thinks he can mess up the entire ME board just because he is obsessed with taunting and harassing a woman. LOL

Last edited:

Forum List

Back