Apple iPhone 7 Launch's with Black Male/White Female pics

Repeating a lie? I quoted you talking about interracial families and then trying to prove your claim with numbers that were about black households, not interracial families. That's what you did and here you are, lying by saying I'm lying about what you did. :eusa_doh:

...then it is very likely...
And there goes your entire argument down the proverbial toilet.

:clap::clap::clap:

no actually it is quite supportive of the first article, which again liar I didn't say, someone else did.
The moment your argument comes down to, "it is very likely," it's over. See ya!

well no it isn't, you have nothing but your claim the first article is wrong simply because you said so, that is not evidence and as we can see here in this discussion you are a lying incompetent, so your opinion is worthless about the 82% number in the first article.
The first one was wrong because it was based on unscientific polling, not because I said it was wrong.
As far as your idiocy, "it is very likely....,'" yeah, according to you in defense of your own argument which is based on unscientific polling and unrelated statistics.

giphy.gif

...then it is very likely...

no actually it is quite supportive of the first article, which again liar I didn't say, someone else did.

well no it isn't, you have nothing but your claim the first article is wrong simply because you said so, that is not evidence and as we can see here in this discussion you are a lying incompetent, so your opinion is worthless about the 82% number in the first article.
The first one was wrong because it was based on unscientific polling, not because I said it was wrong.
As far as your idiocy, "it is very likely....,'" yeah, according to you in defense of your own argument which is based on unscientific polling and unrelated statistics.

giphy.gif

wrong again dipshit, the argument is that if the known fact that 82% of black kids get some sort of welfare, then yes it is very likely that 82% of mixed race kids fathered by the same set of losers are also on some sort of welfare. That is not based upon unscientific polling, it supports the 82% number from the first article. You have nothing, only your own worthless opinion.

giphy.gif

wrong again dipshit, the argument is that if the known fact that 82% of black kids get some sort of welfare, then yes it is very likely that 82% of mixed race kids fathered by the same set of losers are also on some sort of welfare. That is not based upon unscientific polling, it supports the 82% number from the first article. You have nothing, only your own worthless opinion.
The two demographics remain unrelated, I don't care how hard you stomp your feet or shake your cane at the sky. One is about interracial families... the other about black families. You can't extrapolate data from one to apply to the other.

I'm not even white, but I wouldn't associate with any woman who chose a black man. If it was a family member, I would disown her.

If white people have lost standards, it's their fault and up to them to correct and shame their wayward women.

I'm not even white, but I wouldn't associate with any woman who chose a black man. If it was a family member, I would disown her.

How fortunate for you that there isn't a woman in the world - of any race - who ever associate with you anyway.

giphy.gif

The two demographics remain unrelated, I don't care how hard you stomp your feet or shake your cane at the sky. One is about interracial families... the other about black families. You can't extrapolate data from one to apply to the other.

they have the exact same father demographic but they are unrelated? my god how stupid are you?

Last edited:

If white people have lost standards, it's their fault and up to them to correct and shame their wayward women.

We don't own our women, they are not cattle. I do judge people by the company they keep and black men suck at just about everything but sports so why would anyone want them? If all a woman wants is a big cock, then she is trash. I have yet to see in person a good looking white woman with a black guy in public, usually they are fat and probably have low self esteem.

Young whites are pretty lost people, I am afraid we spoiled them.

giphy.gif

they have the exact same father demographic but they are unrelated? my god how stupid are you?
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

So now all interracial couples are black men/white women?? It's a pity your brain doesn't function normally.

And again ... two different demographics. One is interracial families ... the other is black families. I also note how you idiotically draw a comparison between the two but not with white families even though interracial families often include a white family member just as they often include a black family member.

giphy.gif

So now all interracial couples are black men/white women?? It's a pity your brain doesn't function normally.

And again ... two different demographics. One is interracial families ... the other is black families. I also note how you idiotically draw a comparison between the two but not with white families even though interracial families often include a white family member just as they often include a black family member.

no it wasn't dumfuk, both stats were for black fathers

geezes you old goat, learn to read

giphy.gif

Moron .... and I hate to insult morons like that, buuut ..... Neither stat was about black men, though they included black men in their samples.

One was about interracial families. That is not about black fathers since in many instances, the interracial family includes a white father.

The other was about black households. In many cases, there is no father present in the household. In other cases, the father who fled was white.

You cannot possibly extrapolate the idiocy you're peddling with that data. I don't care how disfunctional you are.

giphy.gif

Moron .... and I hate to insult morons like that, buuut ..... Neither stat was about black men, though they included black men in their samples.

One was about interracial families. That is not about black fathers since in many instances, the interracial family includes a white father.

The other was about black households. In many cases, there is no father present in the household. In other cases, the father who fled was white.

You cannot possibly extrapolate the idiocy you're peddling with that data. I don't care how disfunctional you are.

giphy.gif

it is getting really old, I mean arguing with an absolute braindead douchecan who cannot read or think is like brushing my teeth with dogshit toothpaste

ok fucktard, read this without moving your lips: the first study was about biracials with BLACK FATHERS
here is a separate link to the same study. Study Claims 92% of Biracial Children with Black Dads are Born out of Wedlock

In an independent study on the Social Science Research Network “Examining the Birth Trends, Family Structure, Economic Standing, Paternal Relationships, and Emotional Stability of Biracial Children with African American Fathers,” Tiffany Calloway, B.S. J.M, claimed “92% of biracial children with African American fathers are born out of wedlock and 82% end up on government assistance.”

so far so good, eh dumbshit? could you follow that? so are you going get smarter and are you going to quit lying about it?

secondly in the study with percentage of black households WITH KIDS (another point you lied about) use welfare at an 82% clip, after once again you showed that you cannot read. This is all cases, father there or not, and if the father fled the number is likely higher. Now you assume with out any supporting data that there is a significant number of white fathers that fled these black women and that these households have significant numbers of biracial kids born to white fathers! prove it liar, prove it or admit you lied. So suddenly it is the black women chasing white men, LOL, gawd you are one stupid fukker.

giphy.gif

it is getting really old, I mean arguing with an absolute braindead douchecan who cannot read or think is like brushing my teeth with dogshit toothpaste

ok fucktard, read this without moving your lips: the first study was about biracials with BLACK FATHERS
here is a separate link to the same study. Study Claims 92% of Biracial Children with Black Dads are Born out of Wedlock

In an independent study on the Social Science Research Network “Examining the Birth Trends, Family Structure, Economic Standing, Paternal Relationships, and Emotional Stability of Biracial Children with African American Fathers,” Tiffany Calloway, B.S. J.M, claimed “92% of biracial children with African American fathers are born out of wedlock and 82% end up on government assistance.”

so far so good, eh dumbshit? could you follow that? so are you going get smarter and are you going to quit lying about it?
Repeating your moronic nonsense doesn't help you. The first study was still based off of unscientific polling. The second is still about a different demographic which lends nothing to the first.

secondly in the study with percentage of black households WITH KIDS (another point you lied about) use welfare at an 82% clip, after once again you showed that you cannot read. This is all cases, father there or not, and if the father fled the number is likely higher. Now you assume with out any supporting data that there is a significant number of white fathers that fled these black women and that these households have significant numbers of biracial kids born to white fathers! prove it liar, prove it or admit you lied. So suddenly it is the black women chasing white men, LOL, gawd you are one stupid fukker.
There's no lie as I never denied either study included kids. Hell, I even pointed out that in black households, there are many cases where there is no father present in the household. In other cases, the father who fled was white.

Apparently, you're too fucking retarded to comprehend the implication of the use of the noun, "father," in respect to "kids."

1233796371590.gif

giphy.gif

Repeating your moronic nonsense doesn't help you. The first study was still based off of unscientific polling. The second is still about a different demographic which lends nothing to the first.

There's no lie as I never denied either study included kids. Hell, I even pointed out that in black households, there are many cases where there is no father present in the household. In other cases, the father who fled was white.

Apparently, you're too fucking retarded to comprehend the implication of the use of the noun, "father," in respect to "kids."

1233796371590.gif

I would rather not repeat, but you are an illiterate dumbass who says stuff like this
'Neither stat was about black men, though they included black men in their samples."
when in fact I just showed you it is precisely about black fathers, and so I have to spend time correcting your incompetence and lies. I would rather not but it seems necessary when dealing with such a dimwitted individual like yourself.

My point stands as well as ever, the first article about black fathers of biracial kids is strongly supported by the black households with children data. Black fathers do not support their kids.

You tried to use 'household', instead of 'household with children', data on me once. Now you also try and twist my words to say I am impying the physical presence of the father matters. Nowhere did I say that, all I said was the black fathers do not support their kids. Now you randomly interject that there is some significant amount of white men fathering kids with black women and leaving them which skews the black households with kids data. I called bullshit and I call it again, prove it you ratfuck pathological lying sack of shit.

We don't own our women, they are not cattle. I do judge people by the company they keep and black men suck at just about everything but sports so why would anyone want them? If all a woman wants is a big cock, then she is trash. I have yet to see in person a good looking white woman with a black guy in public, usually they are fat and probably have low self esteem.

How lonely and insecure must one be to post something like that? Sad.

How lonely and insecure must one be to post something like that? Sad.

LOL, whatever you say there dripping poop

giphy.gif

1233796371590.gif

I would rather not repeat, but you are an illiterate dumbass who says stuff like this
'Neither stat was about black men, though they included black men in their samples."
when in fact I just showed you it is precisely about black fathers, and so I have to spend time correcting your incompetence and lies. I would rather not but it seems necessary when dealing with such a dimwitted individual like yourself.

My point stands as well as ever, the first article about black fathers of biracial kids is strongly supported by the black households with children data. Black fathers do not support their kids.

You tried to use 'household', instead of 'household with children', data on me once. Now you also try and twist my words to say I am impying the physical presence of the father matters. Nowhere did I say that, all I said was the black fathers do not support their kids. Now you randomly interject that there is some significant amount of white men fathering kids with black women and leaving them which skews the black households with kids data. I called bullshit and I call it again, prove it you ratfuck pathological lying sack of shit.

coffeepaper.gif

If you say that you don't own your women, of course yes, that is correct. A democratic society based on individual rights, sure, a white woman can screw and have kids with a black man.

But the point is social shaming. There is still the social world, beside and parallel to the legal world. If white women aren't shamed about this, then indeed the white race in America is in the decline and eventually you will look like Brazil.

If you say that you don't own your women, of course yes, that is correct. A democratic society based on individual rights, sure, a white woman can screw and have kids with a black man.

But the point is social shaming. There is still the social world, beside and parallel to the legal world. If white women aren't shamed about this, then indeed the white race in America is in the decline and eventually you will look like Brazil.

You've never met more than 3 people from Brazil in your short life, have you kid?

giphy.gif

1233796371590.gif

coffeepaper.gif

lol, yes, that is all you can an illiterate liar can do, my point was made so sit back and enjoy

still waiting for your data on how many white men bang those ghetto black chicks an then leave them as you claim. ....what? you have none?

there is not large numbers doing it as the numbers show, it is only these liberal and black liars in here claiming it to be so. When they do breed with blacks, they find out just how awful black men are with supporting their kids

Forum List

Back