Apple Cider Vinegar and Gall bladder trouble.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
God I hate our healthcare system...
So yesterday early afternoon the wife started having bad pains in her right chest side, radiating out to her back coupled with some feeling of indigestion.
The pain kept getting worse, I was not worried about it being heart related, symptoms not matching much at all, I did put a Oximeter on her finger though.... anyway... long story short I believed it was a gall stone or her gall bladder is severely agitated. It was that much pain.
Searching I came upon two legitimate sources saying apple cider vinegar is VERY effective for a gall bladder attack/stone as well as a true test of whether it is gallstone or something else.
Went and got some, fixed it for her - BAM!! - within 5 minutes pain gone. It has been over 24 hours and has not returned.
Read more and again, simple apple cider vinegar is so effective to treat the gall bladder that just one dose often heals the gall bladder completely. A single dose.
But guess what? There has not been a single clinical study done to scientifically prove it works. So much so, the FDA recommends against it, since it is "unproven to be effective". Annnd Big Pharma created 7 different drugs to treat the condition that are FDA approved, despite all of them have significant side effects.
Apple cider treatment has zero side effects, as long as taken properly, except for rare folks that get sick from it.
So.... choices.
1) Spend $4 on a bottle of apple cider vinegar, so effective it takes pain away immediately.
2) Spend $600 for ER, get a shot of Ursodiol and prescription that well subside the severe pain "in a few days".

What does the FDA approve?
#2.

So yesterday early afternoon the wife started having bad pains in her right chest side, radiating out to her back coupled with some feeling of indigestion.
The pain kept getting worse, I was not worried about it being heart related, symptoms not matching much at all, I did put a Oximeter on her finger though.... anyway... long story short I believed it was a gall stone or her gall bladder is severely agitated. It was that much pain.
Searching I came upon two legitimate sources saying apple cider vinegar is VERY effective for a gall bladder attack/stone as well as a true test of whether it is gallstone or something else.
Went and got some, fixed it for her - BAM!! - within 5 minutes pain gone. It has been over 24 hours and has not returned.
Read more and again, simple apple cider vinegar is so effective to treat the gall bladder that just one dose often heals the gall bladder completely. A single dose.
But guess what? There has not been a single clinical study done to scientifically prove it works. So much so, the FDA recommends against it, since it is "unproven to be effective". Annnd Big Pharma created 7 different drugs to treat the condition that are FDA approved, despite all of them have significant side effects.
Apple cider treatment has zero side effects, as long as taken properly, except for rare folks that get sick from it.
So.... choices.
1) Spend $4 on a bottle of apple cider vinegar, so effective it takes pain away immediately.
2) Spend $600 for ER, get a shot of Ursodiol and prescription that well subside the severe pain "in a few days".

#2.

Fascinating.

Fascinating.
More fascinating in Youtube no doubt has hid videos about this.
Go ahead and search it... it will return nothing but videos on gall bladder surgery.
I am beside myself that something this effective and you can't find anything on it from the medical establishment, in fact what you will find is article after article saying it doesn't work - meanwhile testimony after testimony from people that said it ended the pain within minutes like my wife.
No studies. 'That is unbelievable to me.

So.... choices.

#2.
Best thing is cook with Olive Oil and stay away from Tums.

If you start feeling that little pain in your chest drink a small cup of olive oil and lemon juice and it'll go right away.

So.... choices.

#2.

It's a crime, actually. Or it SHOULD be.

More and more people are turning to natural remedies, and who can blame them?

So.... choices.

#2.
Everyone should take it every morning. It also goes on my evening salad

Adding a couple tablespoons of this to 8 oz. of warm water and a teaspoon of honey is a magic elexir I've taken off and on for years. Apple Cider Vinegar is good for you because it is fermented.

Forum List

Back