Apple CEO: Climate Change Deniers Should Take Their Money Out Of Apple Stock

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America

If you want to invest in the future of Apple, you better have a stake in the future of the planet.

That’s the message Apple CEO Tim Cook sent on Friday at Apple’s annual shareholders’ meeting, after a conservative think tank, the National Center for Public Policy Research (NCPPR), derided the company for hiring former Environmental Protection Agency head Lisa Jackson and focusing on sustainability efforts. Prior to the meeting, NCPPR released a statement saying that government-imposed environmental standards could be bad for business, and Apple should be doing more to fight them.

“We do a lot of things for reasons besides profit motive,” Cook said of the NCPPR’s call, according to Mashable. “We want to leave the world better than we found it.”

He then advised, “If you want me to do things only for [return on investment] reasons, you should get out of this stock.”

And this is why they dump shit into Chinese rivers and have slave labor. lol:lol:

If you want to invest in the future of Apple, you better have a stake in the future of the planet.

That’s the message Apple CEO Tim Cook sent on Friday at Apple’s annual shareholders’ meeting, after a conservative think tank, the National Center for Public Policy Research (NCPPR), derided the company for hiring former Environmental Protection Agency head Lisa Jackson and focusing on sustainability efforts. Prior to the meeting, NCPPR released a statement saying that government-imposed environmental standards could be bad for business, and Apple should be doing more to fight them.

“We do a lot of things for reasons besides profit motive,” Cook said of the NCPPR’s call, according to Mashable. “We want to leave the world better than we found it.”

He then advised, “If you want me to do things only for [return on investment] reasons, you should get out of this stock.”

And this is why they dump shit into Chinese rivers and have slave labor. lol:lol:

What the hell sense does that make? Here we are south of the Mason/Dixon line and we have blizzard conditions on March 3 and the radical warmers suggest we sell off our Apple stock for God's sake.

What the hell sense does that make? Here we are south of the Mason/Dixon line and we have blizzard conditions on March 3 and the radical warmers suggest we sell off our Apple stock for God's sake.

Oh, ye of Little faith! If you had faith that 1ppm of CO2 would bring back the heat, it would! You would say to the snow, Melt! and it would melt

I don't buy over priced computer equipment and will never buy Apple.

Why would I want to pay 300% more for a word processor that is based on a certain status symbol vs any real world practical uses.

Although this does remind me of many AGW believers who preach the AGW gospel.

Oh, ye of Little faith! If you had faith that 1ppm of CO2 would bring back the heat, it would! You would say to the snow, Melt! and it would melt

The "F" word, faith. That's what it is all about. M/M/G/W is a freaking religion. You have to have faith in spite of what your senses tell you and you have to be willing to strike down false prophets who disagree with the G/W dogma and condemn the heretic unbelievers.

Frank and Whitewall still can't understand the word "global".

It's no sin to be stupid, as long as you try to learn. It is a sin to be belligerently and deliberately stupid, like so many of the denialists.

I hope the rumors that Elon Musk is going to replace Tim Cook are true.

Cook is an awful CEO...and Apple has been moribund since he took over.

Forum List

Back