Appeals Court Holds 18 to 20-year-olds Have Second Amendment Rights

It’s not really a matter of ‘need’ but the fact that 18- to 21-year-olds have easy access to firearms other than via an FFL, which is why this is pretty much a non-issue.

Indeed, it’s only an ‘issue’ for FFLs to whom the 18- to 21-year-old market is unavailable.

And most 18- to 21-year-olds don’t have the cash for a new gun, they’re obtaining used firearms through private sales and new guns via gifting.

Bull crap. What about any 18 to 21 year old member of the military? They've not only proven they can follow rules, they have trained on the rules. THey have the money, the training, the experience. But, ever since Obama declared them so, they're terrorists.

But guns, as expensive as they are these days, are still relatively cheap. I can build ARs all day long for about $500 bucks. That's a week's wages for any 18 to 21 year old today.

I can, or could before the Democrats bought up the entire gun supply in 2020 in response to rioting and spikes in crime, buy a pretty decent 9mm pistol for about $250. In fact, Ruger has a 9mm for under $200 and Hi-Point has one for about $150. Both are good shooting guns.

Just like the law discussed in the OP, I'm talking about federal law.
Under federal law, any 18yo who can legally own gun can own an M60.
Hell no. The feds are always shopping for jurisdiction and they just bring these cases to a state and local district courts for prosecution.

Forum List

Back