Apparently, CNN's Chyron's Were On Point Today

We'll get past this. Whether it's in one year or five, we'll get past this.

There have been many examples during history of this kind of blind, manic allegiance to one damaged man, and they got past it.
Has there been an equivalent to Trump on the Democratic side?
Huey P. Long aka The Kingfish

Not familar w/that one too tough.

List some similarities b/w him and our current POSOTUS.

There have been many examples during history of this kind of blind, manic allegiance to one damaged man, and they got past it.
Has there been an equivalent to Trump on the Democratic side?
Huey P. Long aka The Kingfish

Not familar w/that one too tough.

List some similarities b/w him and our current POSOTUS.
Nope...read the excerpts..Google him up..make up your own mind and do your own learning.

Here she is taking his lying ass to the woodshed...

She really dropped the hammer on his ass.

fight0128-c.jpg

I bet he doesn't know what hit him. Her name is Paula Reid.

You got slugged by Paula Reid sir. Paula. Reid.

Behold....
  • "TRUMP REFUSES TO ACKNOWLEDGE ANY MISTAKES"
  • "TRUMP USES TASK FORCE BRIEFING TO TRY AND REWRITE HISTORY ON CORONAVIRUS RESPONSE"
  • "TRUMP MELTS DOWN IN ANGRY REPORTS HE IGNORED VIRUS WARNINGS"
  • "ANGRY TRUMP TURNS BRIEFING INTO PROPAGANDA SESSION"
  • "TRUMP ATTACKS MEDIA AFTER SERIES OF REPORTS HE IGNORED WARNING AS VIRUS SPREAD"
  • "ANGRY TRUMP USES PROPAGANDA VIDEO, PRODUCED BY GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES AT TAXPAYER'S EXPENSE"
  • "TRUMP FALSELY CLAIMS MEDIA IGNORED CORONAVIRUS IN JAN, FEB; GO CNN.COM FOR FULL ARCHIVE"

The receipts...

I don't watch that network, but today they were on fire!

And Trump cult members are just as dishonest, just as arrogant, just as unwilling to acknowledge mistakes, and just as complicit in Trump’s effort to rewrite history.

Behold....
  • "TRUMP USES TASK FORCE BRIEFING TO TRY AND REWRITE HISTORY ON CORONAVIRUS RESPONSE"
  • "TRUMP ATTACKS MEDIA AFTER SERIES OF REPORTS HE IGNORED WARNING AS VIRUS SPREAD"
  • "ANGRY TRUMP USES PROPAGANDA VIDEO, PRODUCED BY GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES AT TAXPAYER'S EXPENSE"
  • "TRUMP FALSELY CLAIMS MEDIA IGNORED CORONAVIRUS IN JAN, FEB; GO CNN.COM FOR FULL ARCHIVE"

The receipts...

What mistake was made?

Here she is taking his lying ass to the woodshed...

She really dropped the hammer on his ass.

fight0128-c.jpg

I bet he doesn't know what hit him. Her name is Paula Reid.

You got slugged by Paula Reid sir. Paula. Reid.

The US death rates are far lower than Europe. So explain what would a Dem had done to make things so much better?

Wow, I missed today's comedy classic. Took a while to find...

This reporter's name is Paula Reid. I think she should moderate the Prez debates.

This is pretty cool, side-by-side fact check right along with the briefing:

Rump is in around 29m, talking about tornadoes in every state except North Carolina

Behold....

The receipts...

If a Chyron falls in the forest, does anyone hear it?

Wow, I missed today's comedy classic. Took a while to find...

This reporter's name is Paula Reid. I think she should moderate the Prez debates.

What a divisive bitch. Trying to use this crisis to blame Trump for a virus.

Oh for God's sakes, calm down. He is so much better a President than Obama was, it's not even close. You just hate him personally.

Behold....

The receipts...

TDS thread 1,367

Behold....

The receipts...

I thought those were actual jokes but the fact that they weren't is even better.

Also, it bugs me to no end that "Try and" has become grammatically acceptable. You try TO, not try AND. But okay I guess

To no one in particular:

"I'm going to try to make a Baked Alaska."

Great. This person is going to attempt to make a rather tricky dish involving ice cream and, ironically, a hot oven.

"I'm going to try AND make a Baked Alaska."

??????

Sigh I'm done now. Really.

Oh for God's sakes, calm down. He is so much better a President than Obama was, it's not even close. You just hate him personally.

The difference is, it's not because he's orange.

Forum List

Back