Apparently 11 Year Old Need to Know How to Whore Themselves

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
God Bless the teacher who blew the whistle.

Apparently, eleven-year-olds need to know how to whore themselves – and to know that whoring is, like, totally valid and empowering – because they may be transgender and may have to pay for hormones and surgical mutilations.

I kid you not.

A concerned middle school teacher in Loudoun County, Virginia couldn’t let the comments of fellow school employee Stefany Guido slide after reportedly hearing her say some students — the majority of which are 11-13 years old — could be considered “sex workers.” Guido, a librarian at Sterling Middle school, made the statement while defending a library book which said sex work is just like any other job, comparable to a store clerk, an architect, or a journalist. As sex workers, students could benefit from the book’s placement on library shelves, Guido said.

Can You Not Feel The Progress?​

Despite discussing sex work and other adult topics… the book is currently in the libraries of a number of schools in Virginia, including middle schools. In Loudoun County, the book is available at Mercer Middle School, Sterling Middle School and Stone Hill Middle School. It is also available at Dorothy Hamm Middle School in Arlington County.

God Bless the teacher who blew the whistle.

Apparently, eleven-year-olds need to know how to whore themselves – and to know that whoring is, like, totally valid and empowering – because they may be transgender and may have to pay for hormones and surgical mutilations.

I kid you not.

A concerned middle school teacher in Loudoun County, Virginia couldn’t let the comments of fellow school employee Stefany Guido slide after reportedly hearing her say some students — the majority of which are 11-13 years old — could be considered “sex workers.” Guido, a librarian at Sterling Middle school, made the statement while defending a library book which said sex work is just like any other job, comparable to a store clerk, an architect, or a journalist. As sex workers, students could benefit from the book’s placement on library shelves, Guido said.

Can You Not Feel The Progress?​

Um. As the article states. If there are students who come to the library who do SEX WORK----

THEY ARE BEING TRAFFICKED AND ABUSED. We are mandated reporters!!

What the heck. Of course generally, school librarians are among the most liberal in any building.

Middle school girls are often sex workers?

Damn, why did I waste my lunch money on food?

Seriously, this is disgusting. I'm guessing that this is what the American Library Association is pushing.

Um. As the article states. If there are students who come to the library who do SEX WORK----

THEY ARE BEING TRAFFICKED AND ABUSED. We are mandated reporters!!

What the heck. Of course generally, school librarians are among the most liberal in any building.

And the librarian didn't report.

I wonder why?

Middle school girls are often sex workers?

Damn, why did I waste my lunch money on food?

Seriously, this is disgusting. I'm guessing that this is what the American Library Association is pushing.
There was a girl kinda stationed in the boy's bathroom daily for a short time when I was in jr. high.

I think she got in the way of poking smot and throwing wet paper towels to the ceiling to stick. :auiqs.jpg:

Just sayin'. :dunno:

Also I think she got caught and expelled. Also was in them "special" classes.

Forum List

Back