Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
First time i ever downloaded an app

Its all stolen isnt it ?

Ask The Normans.

Its all stolen isnt it ?
Stolen from fag losers like you .....praire ******* are just Asian immigrants anyway....deport them all

Its all stolen isnt it ?
Yep. Great isnt it? As soon as our ancestors landed here, we all assimilated and took up the ancient American Indian tradition of stealing indians land.
We learned from the best!

Indians found a way to get their reparations.
White people give willingly at local Tribal Donation Centers with a smile on their faces.
images (4).jpeg

That map is total horseshit.
I know which indians lived in my area in the past and It sure as hell wasnt the Saria...who I've never even heard of.
The Comanche were the last indians in my part of Texas and the Lipan Apache...neither of which are listed.
But then the map was made in CanaDuh so I guess I shouldnt be surprised.

basquebromance Yeah but lots of different Indians conquered other tribes and killed other tribes off or made other tribes move out of the way. Does the map show where One tribe conquered another tribe or assimilated with another one? The Aztecs killed off two tribes and assimilated with another tribe before they built Mexico city. They probably don't show that on the map. The command she moved in and wiped out a few tribes and scared of other tribes but they're not going to show that on the map. I would love to know that kind of history. A huge map of what Indians did to the other indians. I'm a huge fan of History and love to see that. I have indian blood, so I would like to hear about my own people as well.

1625525519130.png

Hmmm.

Looks like it's quite disputed between the Apache, Kiowa Comanche, and Jumanos.

By the way, we got our land from Mexico, who got it from Spain, who got part of it from France who got it from Spain who got it from one of those 3-6 tribes who got it from god knows who.

I think we need to have another war to decide who owns what.
:beer:

Its all stolen isnt it ?
If by "stolen" you mean taken by conquests.

I suppose all land is stolen. When does it end? When do we stop with the "this was stolen" horse shit?

Bootney Lee Farnsworth actually the Asians stole the land from the animals that lived here peacefully and easily. The Asians came as now American Indians and they came to the animals and ate the rest of the horses and camels and other animals that were left over from the ice age and wipe them out to extinction. So the animals should get the land back and all the humans should move out. Animal lives matter

Its all stolen isnt it ?

Ask The Normans.
And before that, ask the Danes. Then, ask the Saxons. Then the Bretons...then.......

:dunno:

Forum List

Back