Apology on behalf of the media.

Most likely, it will be the honest law practitioners who will recognize the inadequacies and corrective adjustments described in this publication. And it will be them, the sober and practical minded municipal police officers, judges, lawyers, doctors, scientists, and engineers, who will lead campaigns for municipal, state, and the federal charter conventions to safeguard the honor of their careers in light of the emerging better government theory.
And media.

And media.
The media is only good for writing - they are not inclined to think in formulation of substantive directive systems like scientists and lawyers. Most news writers begin in fiction writing. If the media was so tuned in they would tell us that we need a constitutional convention, rather than suggest that the Republicans are erroneous.

I tend to agree. We started going wrong when Congress decided that governing the country was too complicated for a few hundred people so started adding massive bureaucracies to "handle" the task of governance. Inevitably, these bureaucracies got the idea that THEY and not Congress are empowered to pass laws restricting the rights of non-governmental citizens. They got around the Constitution by calling these laws, "Rules" and "Regulations" instead of laws.
I agree somewhat. I believe the creation of the security departments is just, but it was all done in a disordered manner, and some of the agencies are probably unnecessary, because of the confusion; and that keeps the citizens pacified. The Congress is inadequately separated; the Senate is improperly qualified, the House is improperly proportioned, and their missions are entangled because of the lack of adequate sibling legislatures for commerce and trust.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back