Apartheid

MJB12741

Gold Member
Feb 19, 2012
I learned on this board that "Israel is apartheid." I didn't even know that. But now that I do, what I don't understand is if as alledged Israel is apartheid, then why is it that Israel is the only country in the entire Middle East to have citizens of virtually all living faiths & why is that not a single Palestinian Israeli citizen has opted to leave Israel to go live in some Arab country?

And how many Christians & Jews are citizens in the non apartheid Arab countries & represented in their goverenments with equal voting rights like Palestinians have in the Israeli Knesset? Will somebody please enlighten me?

Arab citizens of Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's a "Jewish State".
They eject non Jews from their land and build Jewish settlements where non Jews are not allowed to live.

Sounds a bit like apartheid.

It's a "Jewish State".
They eject non Jews from their land and build Jewish settlements where non Jews are not allowed to live.

It certainly sounds worse than apawrtheid when you see what happens in Muslim countries where people are murdered because of their religious beliefs. Meanwhile, it would certainly be nice if Freddie can tell us how the Christian Copts, whose ancestors were among the early Christians, have fared under the Muslims in Egypt after the Muslims left the Saudi Peninsula and invaded Egypt.

OMG! And here I didn't even know that there are no Muslims, Christians, or people of other faiths living as citizens in Israel. Just wait until I tell my neighbors.

It's a "Jewish State".

It's a "Jewish State".

Why should there be any place that jews are not allowed to live? That is apartheid. It should not be a muslim only land, nor should gaza be christian free either. They are all people of the book. They should be allowed to live anywhere, side by side in peace.
Israel has freedom of religion for all Israelis. It might be a jewish state, but it is not a jewish "only" state.
Jews lived in the WB and gaza before and during the mandate and should be allowed to live there now if they want. If muslims cannot live side by side with jews and christians, it betrays it's claim to be a religion of peace.
Muslims don't hate jews naturally. Palestinians have been taught by their leaders to hate jews. Now they need to teach palestinians to be good neighbors with those of other faiths, as equals.
Palestinan narrative for far too long is that the jew is the enemy. Arabs have created the problem and repeated it for too long without a true basis of understanding how this all started. Jew and arabs used to be friends and can be again once the language of hate is changed.

Problem is that history has proven Palestinians will be Palestinians. The language of hate will never change.

It's a "Jewish State".

Why should there be any place that jews are not allowed to live? That is apartheid. It should not be a muslim only land, nor should gaza be christian free either. They are all people of the book. They should be allowed to live anywhere, side by side in peace.
Israel has freedom of religion for all Israelis. It might be a jewish state, but it is not a jewish "only" state.
Jews lived in the WB and gaza before and during the mandate and should be allowed to live there now if they want. If muslims cannot live side by side with jews and christians, it betrays it's claim to be a religion of peace.
Muslims don't hate jews naturally. Palestinians have been taught by their leaders to hate jews. Now they need to teach palestinians to be good neighbors with those of other faiths, as equals.
Palestinan narrative for far too long is that the jew is the enemy. Arabs have created the problem and repeated it for too long without a true basis of understanding how this all started. Jew and arabs used to be friends and can be again once the language of hate is changed.

I learned on this board that "Israel is apartheid." I didn't even know that. But now that I do, what I don't understand is if as alledged Israel is apartheid, then why is it that Israel is the only country in the entire Middle East to have citizens of virtually all living faiths & why is that not a single Palestinian Israeli citizen has opted to leave Israel to go live in some Arab country?

And how many Christians & Jews are citizens in the non apartheid Arab countries & represented in their goverenments with equal voting rights like Palestinians have in the Israeli Knesset? Will somebody please enlighten me?

Arab citizens of Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Shhhhh!

Mustn't ask such questions openly.

It places the Palestinians and their apologists in a bad light.

It's a "Jewish State".

Why should there be any place that jews are not allowed to live?

You do realise, the Jews are kicking everyone else out, don't you? :cuckoo:

U.N. rights investigator accuses Israel of 'ethnic cleansing' | Reuters

(Reuters) - A U.N. human rights investigator accused Israel on Friday of "ethnic cleansing" in pushing Palestinians out of East Jerusalem and cast doubt that the Israeli government could accept a Palestinian state in the current climate.

You're blaming Muslims for what the Jews are doing.
You're very silly.

He's the guy who talks about Israel's abuse of "Palestinian rights." So what rights do squatters have that Israel is abusing?

It's a "Jewish State".

(Reuters) - A U.N. human rights investigator accused Israel on Friday of "ethnic cleansing" in pushing Palestinians out of East Jerusalem and cast doubt that the Israeli government could accept a Palestinian state in the current climate.

You're very silly.

Hello! Anybody home?

He's the guy who talks about Israel's abuse of "Palestinian rights." So what rights do squatters have that Israel is abusing?

You're very silly.

Forum List

Back