What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AP will no longer name suspects in minor crime stories

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Reaction score
No doubt many will not get the true significance of this......and perhaps the majority do not care about it one way or the other.

Way too many people feel that being the victim of a crime is something that happens to someone else.

My first question is.....what do they consider a 'minor crime'???

Let me make a educated guess.....any crime against a Jew, Asian or white?

Anyhow I could go on and talk about all the relevant issues involved here like ....public safety etc. but I doubt many on here are interested.

Dekster

Gold Member
Reaction score

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yep, political correctness protects suspected pedos like Matty Gaetz.

Indeependent

Diamond Member
Reaction score
No doubt many will not get the true significance of this......and perhaps the majority do not care about it one way or the other.

Way too many people feel that being the victim of a crime is something that happens to someone else.

Anyhow I could go on and talk about all the relevant issues involved here like ....public safety etc. but I doubt many on here are interested.

Translation...
Any crime committed by a Honky will be a major crime.

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Criminality has been deemed a noble occupation by the idiots who never get anywhere near it. AP is one of those idiots.

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am speaking of criminals .....be they white or black or Asian or whatever....the public has a right to know who it is that are comitting crimes.

It is a matter of public safety.

Not even to mention when one brings up the fact that these criminals are being protected by the media....the thread is quickly moved to the media section...where few will see it.

Now we see the A.P. come out and admit they will no longer even give the names of perps who committ a 'minor crime'.....what do they call a minor crime? If it is a misdemeanor they should say so....however I think they may go beyond just not reporting the facts on misdemeanors....I think their real goal is to stop reporting any crime committed by African-So Called-Americans.

If you get sucker punched unconscious....would you consider that a 'minor crime' ?

I have no doubt such a crime will now be categorized as a minor crime by the msm if committed by a black.

Last edited:

Scottish_Brexiteer_UK

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The public do know. The info is all out there for them.

The question is do enough of the public actually care?

I think there's a real debate to be had over the rates of crime, especially black crime and the nature of it (violent).

I do agree that there's defo a double standard with the left when it comes to being truthful and honest about what's happening with their friends in the media too. Some articles I've read recently take the piss things like "Police search for violent attacker" when it should be "Police search for racist attacker" - there's many examples like that out there.

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I guess the AP got tired of trying to figure out to spell names like Sha'Quandray and Jamalaquis...

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I guess the AP got tired of trying to figure out to spell names like Sha'Quandray and Jamalaquis...
Just like YOU can't figure out how to spell names like Neal and Bob. Oh wait, that's your favorite pastime.

DGS49

Platinum Member
Reaction score
We are talking about SUSPECTS here, not convicted or known criminals. Whether they should be identified by name under any circumstances is a question for ethical consideration. It has been many years since Leftist outlets like the AP decided to conceal the race of suspects, which is a choice followed by most news outlets these days.

But clearly, the AP's treatment of all Republicans and especially 45 has been abominable. And I intentionally use the present perfect tense.

woodwork201

Platinum Member
Reaction score

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Reaction score
We are talking about SUSPECTS here, not convicted or known criminals. Whether they should be identified by name under any circumstances is a question for ethical consideration. It has been many years since Leftist outlets like the AP decided to conceal the race of suspects, which is a choice followed by most news outlets these days.

But clearly, the AP's treatment of all Republicans and especially 45 has been abominable. And I intentionally use the present perfect tense.

The actions of young black thugs on our city streets aka attacking Jews, Asians and whites for no other reason than their ethnicity (hate crimes) deserves no ethical considerations aka 'excuse making' for these rabid animals....who shoud be captured and released back into the jungle of Africa....their natural habitat.

beautress

Always Faithful
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

I guess that conceals the information better than just hiding the photos.

I'll bet they name criminals and show photos when a white person commits a crime against any other race.
I tend to think the viral video has replaced
the photoshoot lately.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List