AP "FACT CHECK" Questions Long Standing Paleo Records.

As a person with a Ph.D in atheism, I know that the earth can't be any older than 10,000 years.

I'm not the climate expert Billie, but I can direct you to the 99% of those who are.

I mean, what can we say Billie? Your case is accepted by a small minority of modern science. Is it your generic resentment of modern science on account of the question of 4.5B years being shoved up the pope's nose/
So you have Christian beliefs but claim to be an atheist... All righty then.... :spinner: :auiqs.jpg::smoke::smoke::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Some of you people are as dumb as a fuckin' post.....

All the gloom-n-doom "climate-change studies" are a exercise in one-upmanship.

They tell their benefactors exactly what they want to hear so they will commission another "study"....It's self-perpetuating snake-oil.

I think it could be because you hold a grudge against modern science on account of them forcing the churches' hand on evolution.

It's generic over Americans' non-acceptance of science and not confined to climate change denial. It just 'is'!
However, I still have to think that people like you don't really understand why your believe or disbelieve anything?

I'm not religious, dumbass. I AM a scientist. I have enough brains to not pay attention to serial failures.

Clearly you don't.

Some of you people are as dumb as a fuckin' post.....

All the gloom-n-doom "climate-change studies" are a exercise in one-upmanship.

They tell their benefactors exactly what they want to hear so they will commission another "study"....It's self-perpetuating snake-oil.
What, then, is the point of citations?

You can't make this stuff up. Now long standing and accepted records of paleo climate are now somehow "made up".

Where did these idiots get their scientific degrees from? A crackerjack box? OF course, the rest of the lame stream media is hot on this fabrication as well. Now modeling is real and observed evidence is fantasy...

Ice core graph used to make misleading global warming claims (msn.com)

The Global Warming crowd is grasping at straws to keep the lie alive.

View attachment 749484
They got their facts wrong. The top of the core is 1987. Which is late 20th century. Not the 19th century.

And the six ice cores in Greenland do show that 8,500 of the past 10,000 years were warmer than the present.

I think it could be because you hold a grudge against modern science on account of them forcing the churches' hand on evolution.

It's generic over Americans' non-acceptance of science and not confined to climate change denial. It just 'is'!
However, I still have to think that people like you don't really understand why your believe or disbelieve anything?
Would you like to debate it in the bull ring with me, Donald?

What, then, is the point of citations?
Tradition mostly. The bias in that community is off the chart. Not too worry though it’s only a matter of time before they discover their errors and start throwing each other under the bus.

Would you like to debate it in the bull ring with me, Donald?
Defiine the debate.
I didn't find our last effort useful on account of your inability to talk about literal reality.

I think we may debate my point on science forcing the church's hand in general.

Defiine the debate.
I didn't find our last effort useful on account of your inability to talk about literal reality.

I think we may debate my point on science forcing the church's hand in general.
That increased CO2 will lead to catastrophic climate changes. I will be arguing it doesn’t. You can argue it does.

That increased CO2 will lead to catastrophic climate changes. I will be arguing it doesn’t. You can argue it does.
The best I can do is rely on the large majority of experts, and if you're smart you would rely on your few contrary experts.

There may be a possibility of a debate under those parameters, but I don't see how there could be any gain coming out of it.

But go ahead and challenge me if it can satisfy your anxiety?

The best I can do is rely on the large majority of experts, and if you're smart you would rely on your few contrary experts.

There may be a possibility of a debate under those parameters, but I don't see how there could be any gain coming out of it.

But go ahead and challenge me if it can satisfy your anxiety?
It sounds like the anxiety is yours. I would think that you would be licking your chops to debate me in the bull ring about climate change.

You can't make this stuff up. Now long standing and accepted records of paleo climate are now somehow "made up".

Where did these idiots get their scientific degrees from? A crackerjack box? OF course, the rest of the lame stream media is hot on this fabrication as well. Now modeling is real and observed evidence is fantasy...

Ice core graph used to make misleading global warming claims (msn.com)

The Global Warming crowd is grasping at straws to keep the lie alive.

View attachment 749484
Your title mentions AP but the link in your post actually goes to MSN. The claim being made is deceptive because, as stated, it is not global temperature but a single core and the small rise at the end is not current warming but a small trend in the 1900s. You'd thnk someone with the education of a doctor of atmospheric physics would catch such niceties.

You need to ask the experts on climate science. We can't continue to entertain the nonsense of the denialists.

Suffice for you to just understand that it's above your pay grade to understand unless you open your mind to being objective on the question of AGW.
Yeah who should you believe: the people who will explain the chart to you or your lying eyes?

"No single temperature record from anywhere can prove or disprove global warming, because the temperature is a local record, and one site is not the whole world," -- Richard B. Alley, a geologist and glaciologist at Penn State University who has worked with the UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC).

Remember this anytime the Chick little AGW Cult point out an "anomaly"

78pqmz.jpg

"No single temperature record from anywhere can prove or disprove global warming, because the temperature is a local record, and one site is not the whole world," -- Richard B. Alley, a geologist and glaciologist at Penn State University who has worked with the UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC).

Remember this anytime the Chick little AGW Cult point out an "anomaly"

78pqmz.jpg
That's right. That's why the Greenland data that Ding has been singing about for months is nothing but shite. That's why Billy Boy has shown himself over and over again to be an ignoratn liar. And that's why you're so stupid that you spout out information that refutes everything you've been saying for years.

That's right. That's why the Greenland data that Ding has been singing about for months is nothing but shite. That's why Billy Boy has shown himself over and over again to be an ignoratn liar. And that's why you're so stupid that you spout out information that refutes everything you've been saying for years.

Oh I see, but your "Ice Free Arctic" posts are absolute PROOF of AGW, right?

Did you just say ice core data from the region most affected by climate change is shite?

Forum List

Back