AP "FACT CHECK" Questions Long Standing Paleo Records.

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2014
Top Of The Great Divide
You can't make this stuff up. Now long standing and accepted records of paleo climate are now somehow "made up".

Where did these idiots get their scientific degrees from? A crackerjack box? OF course, the rest of the lame stream media is hot on this fabrication as well. Now modeling is real and observed evidence is fantasy...

Ice core graph used to make misleading global warming claims (msn.com)

The Global Warming crowd is grasping at straws to keep the lie alive.

voltair quote.jpg

Last edited:
You can't make this stuff up. Now long standing and accepted records of paleo climate are now somehow "made up".

Where did these idiots get their scientific degrees from? A crackerjack box? OF course, the rest of the lame stream media is hot on this fabrication as well. Now modeling is real and observed evidence is fantasy...

The Earth itself goes through cycles of Climate Change, so one must remember this before proclaiming they know for a fact they have the answer.

AP Reporters and staff are easily bought.
I love to ask these people how they are controlling the natural variational factors of our atmosphere. With that kind of control, we have no climate emergency they cannot deal with, even if we use fossil fuels. Thier absurdity is a double-edged sword that cuts to the heart.

View attachment 749484
You need to ask the experts on climate science. We can't continue to entertain the nonsense of the denialists.

Suffice for you to just understand that it's above your pay grade to understand unless you open your mind to being objective on the question of AGW.

You need to ask the experts on climate science. We can't continue to entertain the nonsense of the denialists.

Suffice for you to just understand that it's above your pay grade to understand unless you open your mind to being objective on the question of AGW.
I hold a Ph. D in Atmospheric Physics... Your position holds no value. You're propping up of propaganda is noted. It is truly interesting that you hold reporters in higher esteem than the people who have actually worked in the field.

Last edited:
I hold a Ph. D in Atmospheric Physics... Your position holds no value. You're propping up of propaganda is noted. It is truly interesting that you hold reporters in higher esteem than the people who have actually work in the field.
Check & mate!

The climate has always changed, always will, regardless of what we do.
Even those in charge of propagating this dogma admit it's all about changing the economy, not about the climate but the sheeple need something to keep them riled up to achieve these changes

Why would I ask people with a failure rate of 100%.

Sylvia Brown, a well known charlatan at least hit 65% of her predictions.

A CHARLATAN!

And yet she was more accurate than ANY climatologist.

Only idiots pay attention to what those clowns have to say.

Why would I ask people with a failure rate of 100%.

Sylvia Brown, a well known charlatan at least hit 65% of her predictions.

A CHARLATAN!

And yet she was more accurate than ANY climatologist.

Only idiots pay attention to what those clowns have to say.
I think it could be because you hold a grudge against modern science on account of them forcing the churches' hand on evolution.

It's generic over Americans' non-acceptance of science and not confined to climate change denial. It just 'is'!
However, I still have to think that people like you don't really understand why your believe or disbelieve anything?

It's generic over Americans' non-acceptance of science and not confined to climate change denial.
I deal in facts I can prove.

The climate has been changing for 4.5 billion years. You purport to have stopped the natural change. You think CO2 is the only driver. This is a religious faith based on fantasy modeling. CAGW is fantasy and a disproven hypothesis. Please enlighten me as to how you stopped (or now control) natural variational factors.

You belittle people of religious faith, yet here you are, having faith in the AGW religion. How odd.

I deal in facts I can prove.

The climate has been changing for 4.5 billion years. You purport to have stopped the natural change. You think CO2 is the only driver. This is a religious faith based on fantasy modeling. CAGW is fantasy and a disproven hypothesis. Please enlighten me as to how you stopped (or now control) natural variational factors.

You belittle people of religious faith, yet here you are, having faith in the AGW religion. How odd.
As a person with a Ph.D in atheism, I know that the earth can't be any older than 10,000 years.

I'm not the climate expert Billie, but I can direct you to the 99% of those who are.

I mean, what can we say Billie? Your case is accepted by a small minority of modern science. Is it your generic resentment of modern science on account of the question of 4.5B years being shoved up the pope's nose/

View attachment 749484

Book all of these fuckers out of Universities and the Labs they never use

As a person with a Ph.D in atheism, I know that the earth can't be any older than 10,000 years.

I'm not the climate expert Billie, but I can direct you to the 99% of those who are.

I mean, what can we say Billie? Your case is accepted by a small minority of modern science. Is it your generic resentment of modern science on account of the question of 4.5B years being shoved up the pope's nose/
And so sayeth the pissant too!

View attachment 749484
Your linked article doesn't support your comments.

Forum List

Back