Aortic dissection after COVID-19

It’s not, though.

What is incredible is how the cult toes the line even with all of these confirmed heart issues are everywhere after the vax.

That is serious fucking brainwashing.

I dont want people to die just because they are dumb brainwashed cult fucks.

All the same, that is exactly why they are dying. Their choice. I'm just being a glass half full kinda gal.

I’m wondering what the purpose is of these frequent and continued boosters. Is it to keep re-injuring the body so that it can’t repair itself? it certainly doesn’t stop the virus from infecting the recipient or spreading it to others.

I’m wondering what the purpose is of these frequent and continued boosters. Is it to keep re-injuring the body so that it can’t repair itself? it certainly doesn’t stop the virus from infecting the recipient or spreading it to others.

Someone, somewhere, is paying for all those boosters. The pHARMaceutical companies are not handing them out like Halloween candy.

I would guess its more about the money than anything else. If a company can convince you (especially with the aid of the Government) that you need something over and over.... They are turning it into a medical subscription service. The COVID vaccine costs about 120 dollars a dose. You do the math.

Forum List

Back