What happens when kids aren't disciplined: teens kill teacher over grades

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

This is America, Everyone!

Welcome to the new America.. same as the old (Roe v Wade) America that told the whole nation and world that human life is no longer sacred..

When I was a kid, I would have never raised a hand against any of the brothers or priests that gave up their lives to teach us. I remember being a smart ass and getting clocked upside the head by the physical education teacher and didn't even think of retaliating. Where do these little ingrates get off here

Welcome to the new America.. same as the old (Roe v Wade) America that told the whole nation and world that human life is no longer sacred..
Two white kids in the middle of a red state, God's just and righteous country? I thought they had rejected Roe v Wade. We were on the path to becoming pure and chaste again.
I wonder what could have happened?

When I was a kid, I would have never raised a hand against any of the brothers or priests that gave up their lives to teach us. I remember being a smart ass and getting clocked upside the head by the physical education teacher and didn't even think of retaliating. Where do these little ingrates get off here
Not to worry - they are being tried as adults so after conviction, they will both be someone's bitch within 30 minutes of arriving at the prison.

Maybe if they got an ass-whoopin' a couple a times they would have respected some boundaries.

That requires parents who give a shit. There are too many leftist parents who haven't a clue about raising civilized human children. The leftist parents of two generations ago are a very good argument for abortion.

I hope these ghoulish little fuckers rot in jail for life and make a very good example for their vicious little homies.

Just talking about jury duty in another forum. This is an example of a jury I'd love to be on.

:)

Two white kids in the middle of a red state, God's just and righteous country? I thought they had rejected Roe v Wade. We were on the path to becoming pure and chaste again.
I wonder what could have happened?

No one is giving them a pass because they are white and what two teenagers do has nothing to do with some Supreme Court decision.
You sound bitter and petty. Obviously you are.

Secondly we need much more discipline in schools, which is the point of the thread. Not some political bullshit.

Quick.

Somebody check on Unkotare.

Unkotare!!! Unkotare???

You alive?

Willard-Noble-mugshot.jpg

Those two dochebags are gonna make great lovers for some really bad men in prison.

lack of discipline.. lack of Christ

parents' fault at least somewhat.. kids that young cannot be expected to have a developed sense of morality without outside help.. meaning proper parental guidance..

lack of true Christianity is mostly to blame.. But I do realize a lot of parents are just guilty of being IGNORANT in how to raise children. No one is born knowing these kinds of things..

Forum List

Back