AOC’s mom flees NYC to Florida to Escape New York TAXES!!!

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

You can’t make this shit up.

“I was paying $10,000 a year in real estate taxes up north. I’m paying $600 a year in Florida. It’s stress-free down here,” Blanca Ocasio-Cortez told the Daily Mail from her home in Eustis, a town of less than 20,000 in central Florida north of Orlando.

ocasio-cortez-mom.jpg

I hope a lot of New Yorkers do the same. Why pay high state taxes, when you can work elsewhere without the tax burden. I remember when Cuomo wanted to tax the volunteers that helped his state during the COVID lockdowns back in early 2020.

I am sure the numbers are much higher now. This article was from 2020.

“I was paying $10,000 a year in real estate taxes up north. I’m paying $600 a year in Florida. It’s stress-free down here,” Blanca Ocasio-Cortez told the Daily Mail from her home in Eustis, a town of less than 20,000 in central Florida north of Orlando.

ocasio-cortez-mom.jpg

OMG..an older person moves to Florida!!...film at 11. LOL.

ocasio-cortez-mom.jpg

calvin-and-hobbes-rofl.jpg

ocasio-cortez-mom.jpg

Even her mother doesn't want AOC representing her.

I hope a lot of New Yorkers do the same. Why pay high state taxes, when you can work elsewhere without the tax burden. I remember when Cuomo wanted to tax the volunteers that helped his state during the COVID lockdowns back in early 2020.

I am sure the numbers are much higher now. This article was from 2020.

In my county of 20K, we have a progressive tax rate--If you are a progressive, we tax you at a rate of 400% of your income. If only there was justice.

ocasio-cortez-mom.jpg

but but Florida is in the south and its a red state !that means its raaaycissst !

ocasio-cortez-mom.jpg

Trump also moved to Florida for tax purposes.

ocasio-cortez-mom.jpg

Old but accurate

Smart woman! New York is the equivalent of Mississippi in the South and South Dakota in the Upper Midwest.

ocasio-cortez-mom.jpg

This is two years old, and there were several branches when this happened.

As a well-to-do resident of Florida, I welcome all rich people fleeing high taxes in NY and CA.

But we already have enough rubes. If you are a rube, please consider moving to conservative paradises like MS AL or WV.

Last edited:
And she probably votes such as to turn Florida into New York.

Exactly.

And when they turn Florida blue (heaven forbid) then they move to another Red State and start all over again.

There should be a Law to stop this madness. Oh well.

ocasio-cortez-mom.jpg

I want to thank you for causing my spinal cord pain.
AOC has got to be one of the ugliest and stupidest humans to ever walk the face of the earth.

ocasio-cortez-mom.jpg

Trump also moved to Florida for tax purposes.
Trump doesn't claim we don't pay enough taxes, moron.

And she probably votes such as to turn Florida into New York.

I sure hope not. I live in Florida. A State with no State income taxes. One nice place to live and I sure hope those moving in from Cali and NY don't vote Dem.

Forum List

Back