AOC

All during her first term, I wrote on here that children should be seen but not heard, because compared to where I live and the people I meet, she was out there, like way out there. I did not agree with here liberal stance on issues that might effect me. At the moment, though I disagree with her politics, she is like a great American statesman in comparison to green and green is no kid. That crazy chick if 47 and believes in myths, fairy tails, and conspiracy theories and support attempts to overthrow free elections. She is nuts and a danger to democracy. Her daddy shoulda whupped some sense into her ass every damn day, instead of turning her loose in society. She is a poster girl for red flag laws.

40F451D9-5F10-4C51-B4DC-FD9C227AA013.png

I mean AOC is a National embarrassment. The
Democrats that have been in the business of politics know what a childish demagogue she is. They can’t do anything about her because she’s wildly popular. What does that tell you about the state of America is the larger issue.

The weirdness of the Liberals, they burn down cities and censor anyone that doesn't agree with THEM for months and they have a hissyfit over Jan, 6. I love democrats, THEY say they want acceptance. But they DEMONIZE anyone that disagrees with them, they push racial hysteria and actually burn down cities. For months democrats have been doing this. Democrats destroy cities and use race as their hedge...Just like the hedge fund Robbin hood stealing from the poor and giving to...whomever.

Let's compare notes on weirdness, AOC lies and hysteria and weirdness is fine, but ALL Conservatives are compared to One person, Trump or Greene.

AOC did not lie. She was in the Cannon office building at the time the terrorists stormed the Capitol. Once they broke into the Capitol they had access to the Cannon office building through a tunnel. Apparently a Capitol officer came into her office screaming to evacuate her and failed to identify himself. that was what scared her. She never claimed that insurrectionists got close to her. You are the liars extraordinaire.

The weirdness of the Liberals, they burn down cities and censor anyone that doesn't agree with THEM for months and they have a hissyfit over Jan, 6. I love democrats, THEY say they want acceptance. But they DEMONIZE anyone that disagrees with them, they push racial hysteria and actually burn down cities. For months democrats have been doing this. Democrats destroy cities and use race as their hedge...Just like the hedge fund Robbin hood stealing from the poor and giving to...whomever.

What governmdent agency censored anyone? What bill did Democrats pass to censor anyone? On Jan 6, insurrectionists stormed the capitol to prevent the vote from being certified by Congress. They also threatened to hang Pence. A real American should have a hissyfit over what happened on Jan 6 when they became the second invading force to break into the capitol since the British did it in the war of 1812. We know Republicans are the shills for big business and Wall Street.

Bee I think you have the shill issue totally wrong, big business, pharma, big Tech, attorney’s, entertainers, most athletes, media, and wealthy are all Dimbo’s, so who the shill here?

Compare and contrast. In the case of GOP congresswoman you have someone who, in addition to those lasers, has called for violence against Democrats, previously supported the bonkers QAnon conspiracy theory, claimed school shootings were "false flag" operations and harassed survivors, indulged the baseless claim that the US election was “stolen” from Trump.
On the left, AOC has advocated universal health care, a $15 (£11) minimum wage and a green new deal. Passionately, sure. But those moderates drawing an entirely false equivalence between the two might like to look across the Atlantic.

Democrats that have been in the business of politics know what a childish demagogue she is. They can’t do anything about her because she’s wildly popular. What does that tell you about the state of America is the larger issue.
That would be true if liberoidals were capable of experiencing the emotion we know as "embarrassment'.

They are not.

Compare and contrast. In the case of GOP congresswoman you have someone who, in addition to those lasers, has called for violence against Democrats, previously supported the bonkers QAnon conspiracy theory, claimed school shootings were "false flag" operations and harassed survivors, indulged the baseless claim that the US election was “stolen” from Trump.
On the left, AOC has advocated universal health care, a $15 (£11) minimum wage and a green new deal. Passionately, sure. But those moderates drawing an entirely false equivalence between the two might like to look across the Atlantic.
All entirely irrelevant to the fact that she made up her "traumatic experience" out of whole cloth.

That would be true if liberoidals were capable of experiencing the emotion we know as "embarrassment'.

They are not.

Point taken

Remember the dance video she leaked to the media and she blamed the Republicans for leaking it, but she leaked it herself and she thought it wa cool, and then pretended the Reps leaked it because they thought dancing was uncool, but most Reps were like fucking indifferent.
That's ADHD behavior
Also the time she pretended she didn't know what a sink waste disposal gadget was in 2018.
Even though I'm a foreigner and never seen one before, I have seen Hollywood movies and and could surmise what it was on seeing one.
She lived in NY all her life and never seen one before.
Again. ADHD stuff,

Let's compare notes on weirdness, AOC lies and hysteria and weirdness is fine, but ALL Conservatives are compared to One person, Trump or Greene.

AOC did not lie. She was in the Cannon office building at the time the terrorists stormed the Capitol. Once they broke into the Capitol they had access to the Cannon office building through a tunnel. Apparently a Capitol officer came into her office screaming to evacuate her and failed to identify himself. that was what scared her. She never claimed that insurrectionists got close to her. You are the liars extraordinaire.

Explain what you mean when you say they had access to the cannon building

All entirely irrelevant to the fact that she made up her "traumatic experience" out of whole cloth.

Several other people came forward to confirm EVERYTHING she said.

Numerous congress people, both white and non-white, were calling family members to say good bye. I saw the interviews after it ended. Those people were traumatized.

Congresswoman Talib spoke the other day that before she was even sworn in as a Member of Congress, the FBI pulled her aside and said that there was a threat on her life. A threat the FBI were taking very seriously. Rep. Pressley has a "panic button" in her office.

You have done nothing since AOC was elected but slander, denigrate, and attack her. Why? What has she ever done to you? Why are these young women of colour such magnets for the sickos and the crazies on the right?

Cut it out.

She's like everyone's crazy ex girlfriend.
A police identikit of craziness.
How you'd cast a crazy woman in a movie,

Here you are again, you misogynistic creep. Disgusting. You're the crazy person in the movie here. What is about you and women of colour. In another thread you were talking about black women getting abortions.

You are one sick fuck.

abd6a5e41bc88768687a8dc18d038d4c.jpg

I love democrats. I love how they lump everyone that disagrees with them as evil...This is my point here...Liberals say there is NO absolutes, but yet they most have many of them .."Racism" or genders? Who dictates those imaginary dream logic standards?

Forum List

Back