AOC wants to impeach USSC judges

The fact that you respect the opinion of a brainless racist says a lot about you and why I always know you’re full of bull.
People with brains consider facts and change their minds; that excludes AOC.
Oh you can't be so stupid as to think that every single comment from a dumb person can be anti your beliefs. Even blind squirrels find nuts every once in a while. If AOC bought groceries for an old person would you be opposed to that? I don't think so. So how about you stop diverting from the topic

Yup, and it should be repeated by every candidate for every litmus test question until the Senators get the message.
OK great. But when its not stated and repeat and instead the nominee lies about how they view a topic would you agree that something is wrong with that?

You're trying to make it focused on AOC when in reality it is about SCOTUS nominees lying during their hearings.
When’s the last time you watched AOC for 15 minutes?
I already answered the reason why people change their minds and if people cannot change their minds, they are emotionally and mentally like yourself.

When’s the last time you watched AOC for 15 minutes?
I already answered the reason why people change their minds and if people cannot change their minds, they are emotionally and mentally like yourself.
I don't listen to AOC, she is a Kook. I already stated that. But she did make an interested point that the OP highlighted. You know, the topic of the thread.

So you think the 3 SCOTUS nominees all were being honest in the hearings and then magically changed their minds?

I don't listen to AOC, she is a Kook. I already stated that. But she did make an interested point that the OP highlighted. You know, the topic of the thread.

So you think the 3 SCOTUS nominees all were being honest in the hearings and then magically changed their minds?
I think everyone who ever lied should be fired.
Be ready to have no one on Capitol Hill.

No nominee should have to say in hearings how they'll vote. Supposedly, they meet (if McConnell even allows it when the gop controls the Senate) with individual senators, who ask questions and get a general "feel." McConnnell didn't vote for Sotomayor and Obama not for Roberts. If Senators thought they were misled on abortion votes .... they really just didn't want to vote no ...

I think everyone who ever lied should be fired.
Be ready to have no one on Capitol Hill.
Cool, well it’s starts by accountability. We don’t get there by ignoring lies so you can focus on insulting a woke politicians intelligence

No nominee should have to say in hearings how they'll vote. Supposedly, they meet (if McConnell even allows it when the gop controls the Senate) with individual senators, who ask questions and get a general "feel." McConnnell didn't vote for Sotomayor and Obama not for Roberts. If Senators thought they were misled on abortion votes .... they really just didn't want to vote no ...
Are you making excuses for and condoning nominees to mislead congress?

Are you making excuses for and condoning nominees to mislead congress?
I'm saying they don't have to say how they'll rule. Keggers especially offered comforting words about stare decisis.

But Alito said Roe was not entitled to that because of ongoing strife and disagreement. But what the fuck does he think happened with Brown? They burned up the school buses both in Boston and Denver. The South STILL doesn't have integrated schools. THAT'S THE LIE

Cool, well it’s starts by accountability. We don’t get there by ignoring lies so you can focus on insulting a woke politicians intelligence
99% of politicians are idiots which is why I don’t give mind to their statements.

I'm saying they don't have to say how they'll rule. Keggers especially offered comforting words about stare decisis.

But Alito said Roe was not entitled to that because of ongoing strife and disagreement. But what the fuck does he think happened with Brown? They burned up the school buses both in Boston and Denver. The South STILL doesn't have integrated schools. THAT'S THE LIE
They already don't have say how they will rule. But when they lie about something there should be consequences, don't you think?

Ok, so you won't discuss anything unless it is written down as a law?
I won’t discuss anything except the ramifications of legislation.
When an idiot suggests legislation based on racism I will discuss and AOC is an overt racist.

Forum List

Back