AOC wants to challenge Chuck Schumer

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez does not know what her political future holds -- and that includes whether she might challenge Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer in a 2022 primary.
"For what it's worth, Senator Schumer and I have been working very closely on a lot of legislation and that, to me, is important," Ocasio-Cortez said. "And so, we shall see."

ocid=msedgntp

The problem is that the corrupt Democrat Senator Chuck Schumer has much power in the Democrat Cult than AOC.
He would be in control of the primary vote counting in NY.....soooo lol
AOC is already getting most of her radical and racist extremist policies implemented by Schumer, so why would the Democrat Cult need to vote for her?
AOC is much more popular with the racist cancel culture wing of the Democrat Cult than Schumer is.
But, NY's voters are becoming much more radical and racist like AOC, so maybe she can defeat Schumer sometime in the future.

The vital middle class taxpayers are fleeing for their lives in NY.
The Democrats are losing their tax base.
NY has a dim future
nycfffgggffde.jpg

nycffhfhgfhf.jpg

nycggffddddtghhnjjjuuy.jpg

nycggggghgttrrfffcvb.jpg

nycgghhgffddsawq.jpg

nycleftwingbigotviolence.jpg

They're leaving because The vital middle class taxpayers are fleeing for their lives in NY.
The Democrats are losing their tax base.
NY has a dim future

They're leaving because nobody can afford an apartment there anymore.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez does not know what her political future holds -- and that includes whether she might challenge Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer in a 2022 primary.
"For what it's worth, Senator Schumer and I have been working very closely on a lot of legislation and that, to me, is important," Ocasio-Cortez said. "And so, we shall see."

ocid=msedgntp

The problem is that the corrupt Democrat Senator Chuck Schumer has much power in the Democrat Cult than AOC.
He would be in control of the primary vote counting in NY.....soooo lol
AOC is already getting most of her radical and racist extremist policies implemented by Schumer, so why would the Democrat Cult need to vote for her?
AOC is much more popular with the racist cancel culture wing of the Democrat Cult than Schumer is.
But, NY's voters are becoming much more radical and racist like AOC, so maybe she can defeat Schumer sometime in the future.
Why would she do that? She’s no different than Chuck.

For all we know AOC is an actor trained for this . One of many. And she ran and won an election in a district that a globalist surrogate would have a chance. So being dumb may be the role played. But the damage that can be done by legislation is real and will move us to their desired goal. We must face the fact that we live in in our nation with same forces that Communism and Fascist states have had with propaganda. And the propaganda over the years and decades has brought us closer to the brink.

Forum List

Back