AOC Tax Cheat

The señorita literally ripped almost $2000 of food from the mouths of starving babies in the Bronx, by failing to pay her taxes. Meanwhile the broad is wearing expensive duds and carrying extravagant purses with the take from the armed robbery of the children.

Paul Manafort, someone who had lived an otherwise blameless life was sent into a dungeon for 9 months for less.

https://nypost.com/2019/03/09/company-founded-by-ocasio-cortez-in-2012-still-owes-1870-in-taxes/

Wow, I wonder how many babies Trump and Manafort killed by being tax evaders.

Now you can give us proof. Maybe she should of filed bankruptcy like Trump has a habit of doing. Also the Trump org starved a lot of babies.
Tell us more about how Obama let Trump escape paying taxes.

Not Obama's fault, and let him show his taxes if he is not a tax evader, he said he would, so he is also a dam liar. Trump is a low life and his kids too.
Obama didn’t run the IRS for 8 years? The same IRS that targeted conservatives for 8 years?

I have better things to do that debate you trampers about this. I know he is a scammer.

The señorita literally ripped almost $2000 of food from the mouths of starving babies in the Bronx, by failing to pay her taxes. Meanwhile the broad is wearing expensive duds and carrying extravagant purses with the take from the armed robbery of the children.

Paul Manafort, someone who had lived an otherwise blameless life was sent into a dungeon for 9 months for less.

https://nypost.com/2019/03/09/company-founded-by-ocasio-cortez-in-2012-still-owes-1870-in-taxes/

Now you can give us proof. Maybe she should of filed bankruptcy like Trump has a habit of doing. Also the Trump org starved a lot of babies.

Not Obama's fault, and let him show his taxes if he is not a tax evader, he said he would, so he is also a dam liar. Trump is a low life and his kids too.
Obama didn’t run the IRS for 8 years? The same IRS that targeted conservatives for 8 years?

I have better things to do that debate you trampers.
Why do you support rich DC insiders who don’t pay taxes?

Give us proof of AOC , as suspected you do not have anything.

Its in the Opening Post, a link to the Post story that documents her chicanery.

The ball now is in the court of the Democrat Party that needs to denounce her.

Funny. Do you really think that Trumps taxes were not gone over with extra scrutiny the moment he became a serious presidential contender?
I mean come on.

Do you think for one moment that he does his own taxes? Anyone that thinks that is crazy. He has a qualified cpa firm do them. Even if someone found an error it would be on the accounting firm. To make it simple for you if Hand R Block does your taxes and they make an error it is on them not you.

The guy has been in business for many years. A number of the so called bankruptcies that everyone points to were part of bussinesses that licensed his name but we're not run by him. Most of those that he ran were restructuring which every large corporation in America has done at one time or another. Sears and Blockbuster are also going broke why not yell about them?

Following the tax code and taking all legal deductions is not tax evasion

Following the tax code and taking all legal deductions is not tax evasion

The fact that President Trump has never been charged, even by partisan extremists like Lois Lerner, tells me his tax returns are pristine.

Its in the Opening Post, a link to the Post story that documents her chicanery.

The ball now is in the court of the Democrat Party that needs to denounce her.
Good luck with that! She is the political face of the most ignorant idiotic generation in American history.

What people ignore is Manfort was actually working will Hillary’s chief of staff and his brother, the Podesta’s, when they all pulled off the Ukrainian scheme. The Podesta’s were just allowed to close their business down, rather than be charged.

The President hasn't evaded any taxes. Mr. Manafort spent months in the dark, dank hole for taxes. I'm just pointing out that the fair thing to do would be to lock her up and treat her just like Mr. Manafort.

Income tax is theft.

They think they own us, that they own and control 100% of our income and they believe that they alone set the terms for which we may keep a certain percentage of the fruits of our labor.

We need to repeal the 16th Amendment. It's no irony that in 1913 we got the Federal Reserve, its collection wing the IRS and the 16th Amendment all in the same year.

Before that year the income tax rate was 0%.

Don’t forget the 17th Amendment came in 1913 as well. That Amendment essentially filched the states representation in the federal government, and led to bigger Federal government unchecked by states rights.

Income tax is theft.

They think they own us, that they own and control 100% of our income and they believe that they alone set the terms for which we may keep a certain percentage of the fruits of our labor.

We need to repeal the 16th Amendment. It's no irony that in 1913 we got the Federal Reserve, its collection wing the IRS and the 16th Amendment all in the same year.

Before that year the income tax rate was 0%.

Don’t forget the 17th Amendment came in 1913 as well. That Amendment essentially filched the states representation in the federal government, and led to bigger Federal government unchecked by states rights.

The 18th Amendment is also intimately related to the 16th. Before the 16th Amendment was passed, the federal government got most of its revenue from taxes on booze. Getting the 16th ratified allowed the 18th and prohibition to get passed as it allowed the feds another way to finance their operations.

Of course, after Prohibition was repealed, they didn't repeal the 16th Amendment so it turned out to be a real windfall for the Deep State

I always has been known that AOC was a puppet. In one video. She was being ask a question about what did she meant by occupation of Palestine.. But she paused quickly for a moment.. As if someone was delaying information to her through an wireless ear piece size micro earphone.

Being a low life yourself, why aren't you their biggest fan?

Funny. Do you really think that Trumps taxes were not gone over with extra scrutiny the moment he became a serious presidential contender?
I mean come on.

Do you think for one moment that he does his own taxes? Anyone that thinks that is crazy. He has a qualified cpa firm do them. Even if someone found an error it would be on the accounting firm. To make it simple for you if Hand R Block does your taxes and they make an error it is on them not you.

The guy has been in business for many years. A number of the so called bankruptcies that everyone points to were part of bussinesses that licensed his name but we're not run by him. Most of those that he ran were restructuring which every large corporation in America has done at one time or another. Sears and Blockbuster are also going broke why not yell about them?

Blockbuster?????????

How out of touch are you? They went bankrupt 9 years ago!

I mean come on.

Blockbuster?????????

How out of touch are you? They went bankrupt 9 years ago!
There is still one store that was operating but my point was and is companies do go bankrupt why is it that some are more worried about one bankruptcy and not others.

He did more than just show his taxes, he filed his taxes with the Hussein’s IRS.

Are you saying he outsmarted the Hussein and the IRS?

He did more than just show his taxes, he filed his taxes with the Hussein’s IRS.

Are you saying he outsmarted the Hussein and the IRS?

If there was anything wrong with President Trump's taxes, Lois Lerner and other Liberal operatives at the IRS would have leaked it a long time ago.

Forum List

Back