AOC slanders border patrol,”women drinking from toilets”

CEEF4B92-E28F-49D1-B338-65F68490EDD5.png

Well she had pictures of her crying by a chain link fence and an empty parking lot.

Just shows what a grandstanding liar she is. And just think She's using our tax dollars to further her grandstanding idiocy.

She should go back to bar tending that's all she's capable of.

What a whacko.

You know that can be either photoshopped or taken out of context...

Example
article-2679399-1F5E2F4300000578-392_636x382.jpg

Mardonna looks like he taking on 6 defenders, actually they are not between him a the goal.

You look at AOC and think the worst possible... Maybe AOC got something in her eye... You have no context just a bunch of rearranged photos...

At the end of the day you like keeping children in inhumane conditions... You defend that...
What else did your masters tell you to parrot?

I know a border patrol agent. You?

This woman has got to be the dumbest c*** to ever be elected into any office.

“Officers were keeping women in cells w/ no water & had told them to drink out of the toilets,” she said. “This was them on their GOOD behavior in front of members of Congress.”

She’s too stupid to realize the sinks that dispense drinking water are built onto the top of the toilet:

A CBP official denied the toilet accusations on Monday, insisting that the locations Ocasio-Cortez visited have standard-issue jail-type appliances with sinks that dispense safe drinking water attached to toilets in a single unit.

“‘No one is drinking toilet water,” the official said. “They’re drinking potable water from the sink attached to the toilet.” It’s what you would find in every municipal jail in the United States.”
https://nypost.com/2019/07/01/aoc-s...-drink-toilet-water-after-tense-border-visit/

Either she is really that dumb, or she is intentionally lying in order stir up more hatred for border patrol and is endangering their lives.

Should she be charged with inciting violence?

Actual border patrol agents disputed each and every one of her claims. Mexican Americans who came here legally are impacted the most by illegals as they move into their neighborhoods and many are criminals. Left doesn’t care.

Have you any proof that Officers didn't tell them to drink out of the toilets?

Any Proof?
Have YOU any proof that AOC didn't fabricate the whole story? She CLEARLY has an agenda so let's see the proof. Video evidence. She had PLENTY of cameras all around her so the evidence shouldn't be hard to produce.

Grampa,

Your request seems a little more sensible... But CBP have been very restrictive on camera use in these facilities... Why are they so restrictive? What are they hiding...

On top of that we have :
  • legal report documenting children inside the centers with insufficient food and wearing soiled clothing and diapers.
  • California congresswoman Judy Chu, also on the trip with Ocasio-Cortez, said she met a woman who had been told by a border agent: “If you want water, just drink from a toilet.” So did AOC say it or someone else? Does Chu back up AOC?
  • “These are the same CBP personnel who threatened to throw burritos at members of Congress,” Chu tweeted.
AOC said
“This has been horrifying so far,” she wrote. “It is hard to understate the enormity of the problem. We’re talking systemic cruelty [with] a dehumanizing culture that treats them like animals.

From the courts last week that seems to be backed up...

Then we have this:
“Kick Ass, Ask Questions Later”: A Border Patrol Whistleblower Speaks Out About Culture of Abuse Against Migrants

This evidence just mounts up and up... Then on top of that we have deaths of children in custody...

Sixth death of migrant child in US custody

How much more proof is needed? Why does only video evidence that will be accepted? CBP are generally not letting in cameras...

“Officers were keeping women in cells w/ no water & had told them to drink out of the toilets,” she said. “This was them on their GOOD behavior in front of members of Congress.”

She’s too stupid to realize the sinks that dispense drinking water are built onto the top of the toilet:

A CBP official denied the toilet accusations on Monday, insisting that the locations Ocasio-Cortez visited have standard-issue jail-type appliances with sinks that dispense safe drinking water attached to toilets in a single unit.

“‘No one is drinking toilet water,” the official said. “They’re drinking potable water from the sink attached to the toilet.” It’s what you would find in every municipal jail in the United States.”
https://nypost.com/2019/07/01/aoc-s...-drink-toilet-water-after-tense-border-visit/

Either she is really that dumb, or she is intentionally lying in order stir up more hatred for border patrol and is endangering their lives.

Any Proof?

So the tap could have been faulty.
They might not have ever used a toilet like this before...

So an Officer could have told them that even if there was better alternatives...

So your comment looks pretty dumb, to use you lanuage...
We should send them Perrier water. I doubt these people have ever seen a toilet.

.. Are they not real humans...
No they're not, just like the savage animal known as the Negro.

Any Proof?

So the tap could have been faulty.
They might not have ever used a toilet like this before...

So an Officer could have told them that even if there was better alternatives...

So your comment looks pretty dumb, to use you lanuage...

They did tell them to use the toilet, because the water faucet is built into it. AOC is acting like this means they are drinking toilet water and that this is inhumane. She is lying her ass off, or is really that dumb. Either way she is endangering the lives of agents because she spreads hate about them.

upload_2019-7-2_3-11-11.jpeg

You see that pic? I grew up in San Diego. As a kid I worked in a restaurant, and one of my duties was to clean the bathrooms. Every day the floors of the stalls would be packed with the shitty toilet paper of Mexican patrons.
Why? Shit hole countries have shit hole sewage systems which cannot handle toilet paper. So, they grow up throwing their shitty toilet paper in a waste bin or on the floor instead of flushing it down the toilet.
Guess what they do when they have lived in the US for 20 years? Yeap, they still throw their shitty TP beside the toilet.
Now, this is not just Mexicans. Most of the countries that our brave new American citizens come from, do the exact same thing. Why? The exact same reason.
These are the genes that are populating our nation. Peoples who cannot develop or maintain sewage systems to handle toilet paper. That very small example, speaks volumes.

View attachment 267319

You see that pic? I grew up in San Diego. As a kid I worked in a restaurant, and one of my duties was to clean the bathrooms. Every day the floors of the stalls would be packed with the shitty toilet paper of Mexican patrons.
Why? Shit hole countries have shit hole sewage systems which cannot handle toilet paper. So, they grow up throwing their shitty toilet paper in a waste bin or on the floor instead of flushing it down the toilet.
Guess what they do when they have lived in the US for 20 years? Yeap, they still throw their shitty TP beside the toilet.
Now, this is not just Mexicans. Most of the countries that our brave new American citizens come from, do the exact same thing. Why? The exact same reason.
These are the genes that are populating our nation. Peoples who cannot develop or maintain sewage systems to handle toilet paper. That very small example, speaks volumes.

Great post........also highlights the Disney Bubble the left lives in. I did the same kind of job many years ago. Not one single progressive board member in here has ever cleaned up poop except for wiping their own ass. They should all have to do a 6 month stint and come back and give us a report. All these pos progressives are fine with advocating for immigrants as long as they don't come within 1,000 miles of them. Eventually, gonna have to make them do a shithouse stint!:deal:

Three members of Congress who visited Border Patrol facilities on Monday said immigrant women were being detained without running water and told by agents to drink from the toilets.

Democrats are not to be believed in anything. Now that they've played their hand out on everything else, they are going to try to milk this border issue as if it was German gas chambers. No small side issue is that before this they were saying the border was no issue at all and before that they were saying walls didn't work and were a waste of money. If we had a wall, we wouldn't have all these people now to deal with. If people knew they couldn't get in, they wouldn't be coming here trying.
This unsanitary detention centers (that is own by George Soros, he is the GEO Group biggest investor) is just a scheme to get more money out of the tax payers. Pres.Trump just approved this bill.

Here's what's in the $4.6 billion border aid bill passed by Congress

th
View attachment 267299
th
Sorry, I’m worried I’ll lose what’s left of my sanity
if I read the article you linked to
Well he has already signed the bill. But he didn't want to. But the Left hysteria has forced him into signing it.
It's never his fault unless it is good..

Like Ive been saying for months........if you are a conservative, you want this goofball AOC front and center in the news every day with the level of st00pid she brings. The level of fakery is profound..........go...........go! Even folks with the political IQ of a small soap dish can smell a rat. These people like AOC just routinely blow it on the optics......this distraught fakery collapsing near the fence. I mean.........c'mon now. You might have had a moment and then you went st00pid.:backpedal:Doy

Well she had pictures of her crying by a chain link fence and an empty parking lot.

Just shows what a grandstanding liar she is. And just think She's using our tax dollars to further her grandstanding idiocy.

She should go back to bar tending that's all she's capable of.

What a whacko.

You know that can be either photoshopped or taken out of context...

Example
article-2679399-1F5E2F4300000578-392_636x382.jpg

Mardonna looks like he taking on 6 defenders, actually they are not between him a the goal.

You look at AOC and think the worst possible... Maybe AOC got something in her eye... You have no context just a bunch of rearranged photos...

At the end of the day you like keeping children in inhumane conditions... You defend that...

Looked pretty damned live to me and its something that grand standing POS would do. Just like the toilet deal. What a buffoon she is.

View attachment 267319

Great post........also highlights the Disney Bubble the left lives in. I did the same kind of job many years ago. Not one single progressive board member in here has ever cleaned up poop except for wiping their own ass. They should all have to do a 6 month stint and come back and give us a report. All these pos progressives are fine with advocating for immigrants as long as they don't come within 1,000 miles of them. Eventually, gonna have to make them do a shithouse stint!:deal:
Liberals will never accept that their theory of 'magic dirt' is horribly flawed. They will never admit that poor countries are poor and corrupt because of the PEOPLE that inhabit them. They will instead blame all other factors in the vain hope that all they need is to simply relocate. If they are provided with the modern systems and culture created by Europeans that they will simply magically maintain, and improve on them.
It is equal parts puerile and insane. It has never worked, and it never will.
Look at Brazil...look at South Africa.

View attachment 267319

Liberals will never accept that their theory of 'magic dirt' is horribly flawed. They will never admit that poor countries are poor and corrupt because of the PEOPLE that inhabit them. They will instead blame all other factors in the vain hope that all they need is to simply relocate. If they are provided with the modern systems and culture created by Europeans that they will simply magically maintain, and improve on them.
It is equal parts puerile and insane. It has never worked, and it never will.
Look at Brazil...look at South Africa.

multiculturalism is ghey

Someday, progressives most definitely will come to accept that fact!:bye1:

She is a clueless bitch, no common sense whatsoever...

Someone should tell that loopy kunt these fucking diseased illegal aliens are not our responsibility.

Forum List

Back