AOC slanders border patrol,”women drinking from toilets”

Three members of Congress who visited Border Patrol facilities on Monday said immigrant women were being detained without running water and told by agents to drink from the toilets.

Democrats are not to be believed in anything. Now that they've played their hand out on everything else, they are going to try to milk this border issue as if it was German gas chambers. No small side issue is that before this they were saying the border was no issue at all and before that they were saying walls didn't work and were a waste of money. If we had a wall, we wouldn't have all these people now to deal with. If people knew they couldn't get in, they wouldn't be coming here trying.
This unsanitary detention centers (that is own by George Soros, he is the GEO Group biggest investor) is just a scheme to get more money out of the tax payers. Pres.Trump just approved this bill.

Here's what's in the $4.6 billion border aid bill passed by Congress

th
View attachment 267299
th
Sorry, I’m worried I’ll lose what’s left of my sanity
if I read the article you linked to
Well he has already signed the bill. But he didn't want to. But the Left hysteria has forced him into signing it.

Strange Donkey Face does not have any video evidence to back up his or her outrageous claims. Hey Donkey Face, you have an iPhone. Use it you deranged, ugly anti-American POS actress.

Well this is another right hatefest... Honestly, I think AOC has a lot to learn but your outrage is just laughable...

Thing is AOC and the CBP have differing accounts... So I am supposed to believe the people who keep 2 year olds in cages and had lawyer defending not keeping kids in sanitary conditions...

This woman has got to be the dumbest c*** to ever be elected into any office.

“Officers were keeping women in cells w/ no water & had told them to drink out of the toilets,” she said. “This was them on their GOOD behavior in front of members of Congress.”

She’s too stupid to realize the sinks that dispense drinking water are built onto the top of the toilet:

A CBP official denied the toilet accusations on Monday, insisting that the locations Ocasio-Cortez visited have standard-issue jail-type appliances with sinks that dispense safe drinking water attached to toilets in a single unit.

“‘No one is drinking toilet water,” the official said. “They’re drinking potable water from the sink attached to the toilet.” It’s what you would find in every municipal jail in the United States.”
https://nypost.com/2019/07/01/aoc-s...-drink-toilet-water-after-tense-border-visit/

Either she is really that dumb, or she is intentionally lying in order stir up more hatred for border patrol and is endangering their lives.

Should she be charged with inciting violence?

Have you any proof that Officers didn't tell them to drink out of the toilets?

Any Proof?

So the tap could have been faulty.
They might not have ever used a toilet like this before...

So an Officer could have told them that even if there was better alternatives...

So your comment looks pretty dumb, to use you lanuage...
We should send them Perrier water. I doubt these people have ever seen a toilet.

“Officers were keeping women in cells w/ no water & had told them to drink out of the toilets,” she said. “This was them on their GOOD behavior in front of members of Congress.”

She’s too stupid to realize the sinks that dispense drinking water are built onto the top of the toilet:

A CBP official denied the toilet accusations on Monday, insisting that the locations Ocasio-Cortez visited have standard-issue jail-type appliances with sinks that dispense safe drinking water attached to toilets in a single unit.

“‘No one is drinking toilet water,” the official said. “They’re drinking potable water from the sink attached to the toilet.” It’s what you would find in every municipal jail in the United States.”
https://nypost.com/2019/07/01/aoc-s...-drink-toilet-water-after-tense-border-visit/

Either she is really that dumb, or she is intentionally lying in order stir up more hatred for border patrol and is endangering their lives.

Any Proof?

So an Officer could have told them that even if there was better alternatives...

We should send them Perrier water. I doubt these people have ever seen a toilet.

So are you saying US should treat people like animals... Are they not real humans...

Any Proof?

So are you saying US should treat people like animals... Are they not real humans...
Surely you're not suggesting we purchase Perrier for animals too? You can take liberalism too far sometimes.

Three members of Congress who visited Border Patrol facilities on Monday said immigrant women were being detained without running water and told by agents to drink from the toilets.

Democrats are not to be believed in anything. Now that they've played their hand out on everything else, they are going to try to milk this border issue as if it was German gas chambers. No small side issue is that before this they were saying the border was no issue at all and before that they were saying walls didn't work and were a waste of money. If we had a wall, we wouldn't have all these people now to deal with. If people knew they couldn't get in, they wouldn't be coming here trying.
This unsanitary detention centers (that is own by George Soros, he is the GEO Group biggest investor) is just a scheme to get more money out of the tax payers. Pres.Trump just approved this bill.

th
View attachment 267299
th
Well he has already signed the bill. But he didn't want to. But the Left hysteria has forced him into signing it.
No, the invading burden of immigrants caused this problem

th
View attachment 267299
th

George Soros is funding the migrant 'caravans' to the US

Report: UN, Soros Behind Migrant Caravan Invasion

She can't tell these two items apart and figures no one else can either.

D-a0vFHU8AIsxta.jpg:large

Well she had pictures of her crying by a chain link fence and an empty parking lot.

Just shows what a grandstanding liar she is. And just think She's using our tax dollars to further her grandstanding idiocy.

She should go back to bar tending that's all she's capable of.

What a whacko.

Any Proof?
Have YOU any proof that AOC didn't fabricate the whole story? She CLEARLY has an agenda so let's see the proof. Video evidence. She had PLENTY of cameras all around her so the evidence shouldn't be hard to produce.

She does care more about them than Americans that's for certain, even if she lies about everything that's going on.

If they weren't here no one would have to worry about drinking from a fountain with a toilet attached. Those have been in use for decades.

Leave it to a cement head like AOC to say they are drinking toilet water. What a maroon.

Probably better water than they got back in Mexico or Central America.

Fuck 'em. If they don't like Illegal Jail then they should never come here.

The water that goes into the toilet tank is THE SAME, EXACTLY THE SAME, as the water that comes out of your pretty new kitchen faucet

Stupid savage.

th
View attachment 267299
th

George Soros is funding the migrant 'caravans' to the US

Report: UN, Soros Behind Migrant Caravan Invasion

This ISNT about the "poor" looking for a better life. This is about DISMANTLING the USA

If they weren't here no one would have to worry about drinking from a fountain with a toilet attached. Those have been in use for decades.

Leave it to a cement head like AOC to say they are drinking toilet water. What a maroon.
Even if it was true, still 99% more sanitary than water in Mexico.

Well she had pictures of her crying by a chain link fence and an empty parking lot.

Just shows what a grandstanding liar she is. And just think She's using our tax dollars to further her grandstanding idiocy.

She should go back to bar tending that's all she's capable of.

What a whacko.

You know that can be either photoshopped or taken out of context...

Example
article-2679399-1F5E2F4300000578-392_636x382.jpg

Mardonna looks like he taking on 6 defenders, actually they are not between him a the goal.

You look at AOC and think the worst possible... Maybe AOC got something in her eye... You have no context just a bunch of rearranged photos...

At the end of the day you like keeping children in inhumane conditions... You defend that...

Forum List

Back