AOC Should Be Committed To A Mental Institution

This woman is a compulsive liar (Communist) and she poses a threat to our national security.
Now that the Capital has installed their Iron Curtain around the Capital building...they can go about rooting out the crazies and the lunatics. They say they need to get rid of rightwing patriots.
They really need to get rid of snake oil salesmen like AOC.
She's attempted to have Republicans removed from Congressional seats simply because she was afraid on Jan 6th.

Now we discover that she was lying about being attacked. She pulled a Jessie Smolette and made up some crazy story about how she was nearly killed by imaginary rednecks.

Congress has gone after another member of the House this week....just because she dared to introduce articles of impeachment on fake President Joseph Biden. So they dug into her social media history from years ago and they are using it to have her removed from any committees in congress. The same thing is happening to Ted Cruz and anyone else who dared to question the election results. But what AOC is doing goes beyond that. She has lost all credibility by inventing some crazy story that has proven to be a total fabrication. Can we afford to have members of congress staying in office when they do things like this? Aren't people like this a huge security risk? People that lie about everything. People that can be blackmailed into voting for bills that help special interest groups? People that can be scared into doing something that weakens this country in any shape or form are a threat to national security.
I know one thing....in a normal situation...AOC could never hold a TS security clearance. Anyone this dishonest cannot be trusted with sensitive information.

I find compellingly odd that you think that AOC should be committed to a mental institution, but Marjorie Taylor Green, who is delusional, should not.

Trump has lied over 30,000 times but do you think he’s a great guy. You can’t discern fact from fiction, truth from reality, or sanity from insanity.

And just to be really clear. There are no fucking Communists. Communism died in 1989. Time to join the 21st-century.

You're nuts.

No, I'm not. Not in the slightest.

You would be the last one to know, self delusion being your primary trait.

This woman is a compulsive liar (Communist) and she poses a threat to our national security.
Now that the Capital has installed their Iron Curtain around the Capital building...they can go about rooting out the crazies and the lunatics. They say they need to get rid of rightwing patriots.
She's attempted to have Republicans removed from Congressional seats simply because she was afraid on Jan 6th.

Now we discover that she was lying about being attacked. She pulled a Jessie Smolette and made up some crazy story about how she was nearly killed by imaginary rednecks.

Congress has gone after another member of the House this week....just because she dared to introduce articles of impeachment on fake President Joseph Biden. So they dug into her social media history from years ago and they are using it to have her removed from any committees in congress. The same thing is happening to Ted Cruz and anyone else who dared to question the election results. But what AOC is doing goes beyond that. She has lost all credibility by inventing some crazy story that has proven to be a total fabrication. Can we afford to have members of congress staying in office when they do things like this? Aren't people like this a huge security risk? People that lie about everything. People that can be blackmailed into voting for bills that help special interest groups? People that can be scared into doing something that weakens this country in any shape or form are a threat to national security.
I know one thing....in a normal situation...AOC could never hold a TS security clearance. Anyone this dishonest cannot be trusted with sensitive information.

I find compellingly odd that you think that AOC should be committed to a mental institution, but Marjorie Taylor Green, who is delusional, should not.

Trump has lied over 30,000 times but do you think he’s a great guy. You can’t discern fact from fiction, truth from reality, or sanity from insanity.

And just to be really clear. There are no fucking Communists. Communism died in 1989. Time to join the 21st-century.

You're nuts.

No, I'm not. Not in the slightest.

Oh yeah.

Only way she can be removed is if she is voted out, resigns or commits a crime. Voters, even leftist voters have the right to choose their reps

And yet she keeps trying to come up with a means to eliminate others in her same position and the democrats cheer her. Hence there are may ways to remove her, mental defect for one.

Hence both sides should respect the constituents who voted these people in. Yes, idiots in Queens voted her in but idiots have the right to vote in America.

True. Biden did win. (snicker). On paper ,that is.

This post is hilarious. AOC has never claimed she was attacked. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You must be thinking(?) of another AOC because she surely did on numerous occasions and then it was discovered that she wasn't even in the same building.

There was no "discovery." She never once claimed she was in the capital building or that she was attacked or pursued or whatever, by anyone. You're arguing from a perspective of ignorance because you and others don't want your narrative destroyed, but if you're honest with yourself and want the actual truth, and not just propaganda that feeds into your own biases, all you have to do is watch the video.

People like you should not use words that they don't understand, like honest. Even the liberal media reported that she claimed to be attacked and lied about it.

If you ever looked you would see the "actual truth" you would have to admit that this is another in a long lies of lies by your hero. How she got elected is one of the mysteries of modern times. I would call her a bitch but do not want to insult female dogs.

How did she get elected?
Because the people counting the votes in her district fudged the votes.
It's easier to control the counting than it is to control the voters.
That way you can elect any low-life degenerate.

No, she got voted in like most progressives get voted in. They actually do the footwork to get votes, while establishment types just sit around and assume theyll get the vote because of how much money they have.

This post is hilarious. AOC has never claimed she was attacked. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You must be thinking(?) of another AOC because she surely did on numerous occasions and then it was discovered that she wasn't even in the same building.

There was no "discovery." She never once claimed she was in the capital building or that she was attacked or pursued or whatever, by anyone. You're arguing from a perspective of ignorance because you and others don't want your narrative destroyed, but if you're honest with yourself and want the actual truth, and not just propaganda that feeds into your own biases, all you have to do is watch the video.

People like you should not use words that they don't understand, like honest. Even the liberal media reported that she claimed to be attacked and lied about it.

If you ever looked you would see the "actual truth" you would have to admit that this is another in a long lies of lies by your hero. How she got elected is one of the mysteries of modern times. I would call her a bitch but do not want to insult female dogs.

Ah ok. Well if it was reported then you must have plenty of msm links to these stories where she claimed to have escaped with her life from the capital building. Go ahead I'll wait for them.

You want them, open your eyes and look for them. I am not the one who has to support my lie, that would be you. Do your own research, honestly for once, and get back to the real world. Won't hold my breath as you will never admit your error.

Ok. So you dont actually have any evidence whatsoever. Why would i need to do any "research," when I've already watched the video, that you refuse to. If you're the one making the claim then the burden of proof is on you. Prove that she claimed she was at the capital and attacked by the terrorists. Where is your video evidence of her ever saying this? Just admit that you are afraid to watch it, because then your entire narrative would be destroyed.

First, she got voted in because her voters are to stupid to realize what they were doing. Political machine at work again.

Second, you demanded that I educate you, which is not my job. You sheepishly accept whatever is told to you by your masters. To free yourself, and have any semblance of inte4lligence you need to know actual facts, not what your masters tell you. By refusing to do so just proves that you lack any integrity proving that you are just a mindless parrot. Just as those that own you want. Thus showing that YOUR statements are faulty and false.

Do some real investigating and you may learn the truth, not that one like you would ever admit it.

The burden of proof is always on the one making the claim. If you don't have the proof then you have zero credibility. I've already seen the video. Now show me the memes that told you she was lying being at attacked at the capital building. :laugh:

You made the claim that she wasn't attacked. Then, by your own standards the burden of proof is on you.

You really are a moron if you claim otherwise, especially when all the MSM have reported her claim of being attacked. You are pathetic.

If you're the one claiming lizard ppl exist, it's your job to prove they exist, not mine to disprove when i say they don't. :laugh:

Go ahead and tell me where in this video she said she was attacked by rioters in the capital building lol

Most of her issues seemed to be that she felt like the cops were there to attack her or throw their anger at her as if looking at someone with a scowl is a form of violence..
Apparently she's mixed up in the head.
Clearly this woman needs to be put in a program that helps her to deal with her mental issues.....because people like this shouldn't be in our government, much less creating laws in congress.
She is mentally ill.....just listen to her when she talks.

She has symptoms of several disorders:

She said in her video that she felt that she was going to die several times on other days when there wasn't any riot going on. There is definitely something wrong with this woman's mental state. She has irrational fears.....and she needs to be medicated and she also needs to be in a program designed to help her deal with her fears.

She never said she was going to die, she implied she felt some anxiety in the 2 days preceding the riots and eventually unsafe the day before. By Tuesday the same ppl who stormed the capital were already holding huge rallies at the capital where she had to drive to and from to vote and even in a grocery store she went to. When you have so many angry and mentally unstable ppl in and around you who obviously know who you are, and are tweaked to the point they're frothing at the mouth, saying she was irrationally fearful, being a small woman, is the height of hilarity. Over 140 officers in riot gear were badly injured by these same ppl she had witnessed up close. How easy would it have been for just one idiot to hit her over the head with a bat, and then take it from there? Cmon, have some common sense.

As for the capital cop in her office. She described the cop as being extremely aggressive and angry towards her, not that she felt he was going to attack her. I'll give you credit for at least watching some aspect of the video, unless you read these details from some other source other than the actual video, but your recounting of the events is about as accurate as a drunken retelling of a night out.

Some people are just to dense to admit the truth of what is right in front of their eyes. They cling to their lies like hemeroids cling to the area that they reside in. They to are worthless, kind of like you.

Whenever i challenge you to show evidence of your claims, all you do is bluster and claim no one is willing to see the truth, and you say this over and over to deflect from the fact that you have none. This is what happens when you believe in insane wacky stories pulled out of thin air. How's that working for your credibility so far, lol?

How did she get elected?

No, she got voted in like most progressives get voted in. They actually do the footwork to get votes, while establishment types just sit around and assume theyll get the vote because of how much money they have.

Ah ok. Well if it was reported then you must have plenty of msm links to these stories where she claimed to have escaped with her life from the capital building. Go ahead I'll wait for them.

You want them, open your eyes and look for them. I am not the one who has to support my lie, that would be you. Do your own research, honestly for once, and get back to the real world. Won't hold my breath as you will never admit your error.

Ok. So you dont actually have any evidence whatsoever. Why would i need to do any "research," when I've already watched the video, that you refuse to. If you're the one making the claim then the burden of proof is on you. Prove that she claimed she was at the capital and attacked by the terrorists. Where is your video evidence of her ever saying this? Just admit that you are afraid to watch it, because then your entire narrative would be destroyed.

First, she got voted in because her voters are to stupid to realize what they were doing. Political machine at work again.

Second, you demanded that I educate you, which is not my job. You sheepishly accept whatever is told to you by your masters. To free yourself, and have any semblance of inte4lligence you need to know actual facts, not what your masters tell you. By refusing to do so just proves that you lack any integrity proving that you are just a mindless parrot. Just as those that own you want. Thus showing that YOUR statements are faulty and false.

Do some real investigating and you may learn the truth, not that one like you would ever admit it.

The burden of proof is always on the one making the claim. If you don't have the proof then you have zero credibility. I've already seen the video. Now show me the memes that told you she was lying being at attacked at the capital building. :laugh:

You made the claim that she wasn't attacked. Then, by your own standards the burden of proof is on you.

You really are a moron if you claim otherwise, especially when all the MSM have reported her claim of being attacked. You are pathetic.

If you're the one claiming lizard ppl exist, it's your job to prove they exist, not mine to disprove when i say they don't. :laugh:

Go ahead and tell me where in this video she said she was attacked by rioters in the capital building lol

Most of her issues seemed to be that she felt like the cops were there to attack her or throw their anger at her as if looking at someone with a scowl is a form of violence..
Clearly this woman needs to be put in a program that helps her to deal with her mental issues.....because people like this shouldn't be in our government, much less creating laws in congress.

She said in her video that she felt that she was going to die several times on other days when there wasn't any riot going on. There is definitely something wrong with this woman's mental state. She has irrational fears.....and she needs to be medicated and she also needs to be in a program designed to help her deal with her fears.

She never said she was going to die, she implied she felt some anxiety in the 2 days preceding the riots and eventually unsafe the day before. By Tuesday the same ppl who stormed the capital were already holding huge rallies at the capital where she had to drive to and from to vote and even in a grocery store she went to. When you have so many angry and mentally unstable ppl in and around you who obviously know who you are, and are tweaked to the point they're frothing at the mouth, saying she was irrationally fearful, being a small woman, is the height of hilarity. Over 140 officers in riot gear were badly injured by these same ppl she had witnessed up close. How easy would it have been for just one idiot to hit her over the head with a bat, and then take it from there? Cmon, have some common sense.

As for the capital cop in her office. She described the cop as being extremely aggressive and angry towards her, not that she felt he was going to attack her. I'll give you credit for at least watching some aspect of the video, unless you read these details from some other source other than the actual video, but your recounting of the events is about as accurate as a drunken retelling of a night out.

Some people are just to dense to admit the truth of what is right in front of their eyes. They cling to their lies like hemeroids cling to the area that they reside in. They to are worthless, kind of like you.

Whenever i challenge you to show evidence of your claims, all you do is bluster and claim no one is willing to see the truth, and you say this over and over to deflect from the fact that you have none. This is what happens when you believe in insane wacky stories pulled out of thin air. How's that working for your credibility so far, lol?

My credibility is just fine, it is yours that is lacking. You keep claiming that you have video evidence to back up your false claims yet have never shown it, just demanded that others show their so you can claim it is false.

The only thing these actions of your do is to gain in a lack of belief in anything that you have to say and the fact that you throw a tantrum when anyone challenges your idiotic claims.

Just admit it, you lost because at least on this topic you are a loser and a liar.

Only way she can be removed is if she is voted out, resigns or commits a crime. Voters, even leftist voters have the right to choose their reps

And yet she keeps trying to come up with a means to eliminate others in her same position and the democrats cheer her. Hence there are may ways to remove her, mental defect for one.

Hence both sides should respect the constituents who voted these people in. Yes, idiots in Queens voted her in but idiots have the right to vote in America.

Does anyone really believe that this Dipstick won fair & Square?

Last edited:

Does anyone really believe that this Dipstick won fair & Square?

Only if they are bought and paid for by the democrrats and the MSM.

AOC derangement syndrome is also a very real thing.

What the ADS sufferers are really upset about is that the Trump cult fascists during the insurrection weren't able to find her, so that they could gang-rape and then dismember her. ADS sufferers are a lot more depraved than BDS sufferers. It's the misogyny.

How did she get elected?

My credibility is just fine, it is yours that is lacking. You keep claiming that you have video evidence to back up your false claims yet have never shown it, just demanded that others show their so you can claim it is false.

The only thing these actions of your do is to gain in a lack of belief in anything that you have to say and the fact that you throw a tantrum when anyone challenges your idiotic claims.

Just admit it, you lost because at least on this topic you are a loser and a liar.

I already posted a video link, your eyes must have glazed over that part because you were too busy getting looking up memes to disprove my points.

AOC derangement syndrome is also a very real thing.

What the ADS sufferers are really upset about is that the Trump cult fascists during the insurrection weren't able to find her, so that they could gang-rape and then dismember her. ADS sufferers are a lot more depraved than BDS sufferers. It's the misogyny.

That sounds more like a lie that she has not thought of, yet.

BTW, if "they" could not find her then she was never in any real danger, just lied about it.

Her followers just continue to make up things and dismiss her lying statements. True democrats.

How did she get elected?

I already posted a video link, your eyes must have glazed over that part because you were too busy getting looking up memes to disprove my points.

Repost your link, if indeed you actually did.

The only thing needed to disprove your points is references to the actual truth, which you constantly and pointedly ignore.

She could share a room with Nikki Haley!

She could share a room with Nikki Haley!

Agreed. Nikki Haley is a backstabber. She with Bush and the Clintons.

How did she get elected?

The only thing needed to disprove your points is references to the actual truth, which you constantly and pointedly ignore.

It's in this very thread. All you have to do is click to expand. The fact that you couldn't even be bothered to do that much shows how much research you're willing to do beyond reading memes all day for your "truth," which you constantly reference, but never actually provide any evidence of, as if they are somehow widely known facts, outside of your conspiracy theory circles.

How did she get elected?

It's in this very thread. All you have to do is click to expand. The fact that you couldn't even be bothered to do that much shows how much research you're willing to do beyond reading memes all day for your "truth," which you constantly reference, but never actually provide any evidence of, as if they are somehow widely known facts, outside of your conspiracy theory circles.

Assumptions, such as you have just made, go to showing that you truly have no facts of your own and sheepishly just follow whatever you are told or is fabricated by the MSM. Only listening to the version that you approve of. In others words, it proves you believe in fairy tales and get your information from them.

Widen you information circle to gain actual facts.

The facts are there for you to see and it not my job to provide them for you. Actual research is the4re for all, including you, to see.

How did she get elected?

Assumptions, such as you have just made, go to showing that you truly have no facts of your own and sheepishly just follow whatever you are told or is fabricated by the MSM. Only listening to the version that you approve of. In others words, it proves you believe in fairy tales and get your information from them.

The facts are there for you to see and it not my job to provide them for you. Actual research is the4re for all, including you, to see.

You say the same thing in every reply. Are you a russian bot trying to lure me to your russian propaganda websites? Is that how it works. I got all the facts, you don't, follow me, if you want to live! lol

I never mentioned a single source of MSM news I've heard regarding AOC, this entire time i've been debating on this thread. When i tell you to watch her video, you again, come back with the same exact line of the truth and msm over and over like a drone. Good lord, this must be what it's like to live with a family member that's been radicalized into a cult. The other person just repeats back propanganda and dogma no matter what you say to them.

How did she get elected?

You say the same thing in every reply. Are you a russian bot trying to lure me to your russian propaganda websites? Is that how it works. I got all the facts, you don't, follow me, if you want to live! lol

I never mentioned a single source of MSM news I've heard regarding AOC, this entire time i've been debating on this thread. When i tell you to watch her video, you again, come back with the same exact line of the truth and msm over and over like a drone. Good lord, this must be what it's like to live with a family member that's been radicalized into a cult. The other person just repeats back propanganda and dogma no matter what you say to them.

When you just repeat lies and propaganda provided by the media, what do you expect?

We should all just take your word for it and never investigate the veracity of your statements?

You do not have that kind of power although you seem to think that you do. To any self thinking individual your OPINIONS are worthless, as are you.

How did she get elected?

When you just repeat lies and propaganda provided by the media, what do you expect?

We should all just take your word for it and never investigate the veracity of your statements?

You do not have that kind of power although you seem to think that you do. To any self thinking individual your OPINIONS are worthless, as are you.

LOL. Same line. Rinse and repeat. Russian bot confirmed

New Topics

Forum List

Back