CDZ AOC Raises $1,000,000 for Texas Relief

lets not kid ourselves, this is a shameless political stunt to increase her own clout and diminish Ted Cruz. The money going towards charity is an incidental side effect.
So what if it is? She still raised $1m to help Texans.

Cancun Cruz is a Senator from Texas... what did he do for Texas other than flee to the safety of Mexico with his family?

It's not about helping anyone. It's about harming Ted Cruz. If that is the motivation for charity it's a sad commentary on America.
Well, no, pointing out AOC raised $1m and she gets attacked by the right, while Cancun Cruz flees the country and defended by the right; is a reflection of how nutty the right is.

AOC rallied up her cult of personality to give to a state they have nothing but contempt for, only to score a political victory and make some headlines. That's the reality. You know it just as well as I do.
LOLOL

Keep attacking her for raising relief for stricken folks down in Texas. Reveals far more about you than it does her.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez organized a fundraiser for Texans left freezing with no power or drinkable water, in sharp contrast to the Republicans who have failed their citizens or skipped town.

Good for her, why do you need to give her recognition. What I give to charity is my business, I keep it to myself.

100% of the donations go to Texas relief.

How is it that a congresswoman from the Bronx cares more about Texans than Texas Republicans?
Maybe it’s because she’s 100% responsible for the power outages because of the green new deal?

/sarcasm

Democrats are responsible for pushing 'renewable energy' which yielded vast fields of windmill generators which froze up and could not function in such cold temperatures. This is typical of Democrats, they always create problems where none exist for political advantage, and then drop a few pennies on those they have harmed with their bad policies and then finally, they use billions of tax dollars to set up bureaucratic entities to supposedly 'fix' what they themselves broke and then double down on those bad policies.

lets not kid ourselves, this is a shameless political stunt to increase her own clout and diminish Ted Cruz. The money going towards charity is an incidental side effect.

Cancun Cruz is a Senator from Texas... what did he do for Texas other than flee to the safety of Mexico with his family?

It's not about helping anyone. It's about harming Ted Cruz. If that is the motivation for charity it's a sad commentary on America.
Well, no, pointing out AOC raised $1m and she gets attacked by the right, while Cancun Cruz flees the country and defended by the right; is a reflection of how nutty the right is.

AOC rallied up her cult of personality to give to a state they have nothing but contempt for, only to score a political victory and make some headlines. That's the reality. You know it just as well as I do.
LOLOL

Keep attacking her for raising relief for stricken folks down in Texas. Reveals far more about you than it does her.

:abgg2q.jpg:

I'm just saying what is obvious. Call it an attack if you want.

so you just admitted it was political stunt. she’s an idiot, she didn’t think of this on her own. I’m sure one of her diabolical genius handlers put her up to this.

My goodness, y'all can't even just say "Oh that's cool"

It's gotta be something with y'all. Like this post:
doesn't make up for all the other people she is fking over
^ what the heck are you even talking about...just hush!
What has she ever done that the people SHE DESPISES would ever trust her with anything. She is purely POLITICAL. She does nothing unless it benefits the party

Jeez people. You wonder why some people think political parties are the biggest problem we face?

This women, whether you like her or not, raised a large sum of money to help people in need. And the knee-jerk reaction is to slam her for it? How about a bipartisan Thank You for her efforts. Is that so much to ask? I don't like AOC either. But this is absolutely ridiculous!

What has she ever done that the people SHE DESPISES would ever trust her with anything. She is purely POLITICAL. She does nothing unless it benefits the party

If it was a political stunt, it still raised money for food and fresh water for people in need. THAT should be the focus.

That's lovely.

Greg
Pretty impressive, isn’t she?
The way your avatar triggers folks is impressive.
I guess it's your intention so, bravo.

Or is it to confuse us all of your gender ?
AOC is one of the smartest, most effective legislators in Washington. Why wouldn’t I want to celebrate her compassion, empathy, and just plain hotness?

Most effective legislators eh? What’s her signature legislation that got passed?

AOC is a twit

If it was a political stunt, it still raised money for food and fresh water for people in need. THAT should be the focus.
Has the money actually gone for it's intended purpose? When that happens I will give her credit

Jeez people. You wonder why some people think political parties are the biggest problem we face?

This women, whether you like her or not, raised a large sum of money to help people in need. And the knee-jerk reaction is to slam her for it? How about a bipartisan Thank You for her efforts. Is that so much to ask? I don't like AOC either. But this is absolutely ridiculous!

What? You’re conveniently leaving out the progressive OP who has littered the thread with posts claiming this is an example of moral superiority by Democrats. Also AOC’s motivation is as transparent as it comes. It’s ok to call her out for it. This is nothing more than a political stunt and you would be naive to think otherwise.

No if it was a political stunt her political opportunism should be focus

What? You’re conveniently leaving out the progressive OP who has littered the thread with posts claiming this is an example of moral superiority by Democrats. Also AOC’s motivation is as transparent as it comes. It’s ok to call her out for it. This is nothing more than a political stunt and you would be naive to think otherwise.

Ask the people who get relief from the money she raised if they gift a shit that she gets political credit for it?

Forum List

Back