AOC Nominated For 'Nobel Prize'?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
...Only if the Nobel Prize committee gives one out for 'Stupidity'!

"93-year-old Holocaust survivor wants AOC out of congress, given 'Nobel Prize in stupidity' for concentration camp comments "

"While Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, and her friends in the media, are quintupling down on comparing American detention facilities to concentration camps, a survivor of the real concentration camps in Nazi Germany is livid, and speaking out.

"She should be removed from Congress. She's spreading anti-Semitism, hatred and stupidity,"
he said to the paper. "The people on the border aren't forced to be there — they go there on their own will. If someone doesn't know the difference, either they're playing stupid or they just don't care.

""She should be taught a lesson," he said. "If you're not there, you will never know what happened. She doesn't want to learn — she's looking for excuses. I would like to nominate her for the Nobel Prize in stupidity."

93-year-old Holocaust survivor wants AOC out of congress, given 'Nobel Prize in stupidity' for concentration camp comments

Last edited:

"93-year-old Holocaust survivor wants AOC out of congress, given 'Nobel Prize in stupidity' for concentration camp comments "

"While Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, and her friends in the media, are quintupling down on comparing American detention facilities to concentration camps, a survivor of the real concentration camps in Nazi Germany is livid, and speaking out.

"She should be removed from Congress. She's spreading anti-Semitism, hatred and stupidity,"
he said to the paper. "The people on the border aren't forced to be there — they go there on their own will. If someone doesn't know the difference, either they're playing stupid or they just don't care.

""She should be taught a lesson," he said. "If you're not there, you will never know what happened. She doesn't want to learn — she's looking for excuses. I would like to nominate her for the Nobel Prize in stupidity."

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

AOC and the left think every election is the next Holocaust and rise of Cobra... I mean Hitler II...

'Concentration Camps'?

Are illegals being held in Detainment Centers after being caught illegally crossing the US border given TATOOS like this one before being RELEASED?

upload_2019-7-1_13-22-31.jpeg

AOC is a f*ing idiot....

Attachments

• upload_2019-7-1_13-21-47.jpeg
    upload_2019-7-1_13-21-47.jpeg
    7 KB · Views: 79

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

AOC and the left think every election is the next Holocaust and rise of Cobra... I mean Hitler II...

It's True!!!
Cobra Trump...cobra_commander_____revealed__by_emseesquared_d9jme4e-pre.jpg

Found the proof at Google.

:eek:

That whole Nobel thing is run by treasonous, cowardly Scandinavian filth who sexually get off on hatred of Americans and muslim cocksucking. I wish the English language had profanities foul enough to depict my white American HATRED of that Coward Continent parasiting off this country while cursing its existence at the same time. What white trash filth of my race!

I'll admit that the one and ONLY good thing about Pisslam is that it constantly rapes or kills European filth - never have I seen two groups of American-hating pigs who deserve each other more.

Wonder if the Dems will dump her-kind of a female Roy Moore-just not worth the trouble.

Forum List

Back