AOC is Tweeting

That trafficking is done by republic rep. matt gaetz from Florida
I don't really know. That's deep south RINO territory. A lot of the farmers prefer undocumented labor. Somehow they manage to write their payroll to illegal immigrants off as an expense without paying taxes and social security on it, whereas a documented U.S. citizen is subject to an extended FBI background check for employment on a farm where a large caliber handgun or even a shotgun had better be at the ready in case of an angry bull or other animal.

I don't really know. That's deep south RINO territory. A lot of the farmers prefer undocumented labor. Somehow they manage to write their payroll to illegal immigrants off as an expense without paying taxes and social security on it, whereas a documented U.S. citizen is subject to an extended FBI background check for employment on a farm where a large caliber handgun or even a shotgun had better be at the ready in case of an angry bull or other animal.
You should research Matt before you post.

It would stop you from wasting everyone’s time.

Actually there is to much.Like I said many times. Democrats LOVE COVID. Because it gives them CONTROL. And that is their mission.
Having people wear a mask, vaccinate and social distance to slow/stop the spread of a global pandemic is control?

I would think that overturning the will of the people to elect their own leaders would fall under control.

Having people wear a mask, vaccinate and social distance to slow/stop the spread of a global pandemic is control?

I would think that overturning the will of the people to elect their own leaders would fall under control.
Look ,Lib. The F--ing "Pandemic" is over. Now it is endemic. Get it? COVID is here to stay. Need we stay under cover forever like cowards?----It is time to develope TREATMENTS that prevent the lung infection that follows COVID.

Look ,Lib. The F--ing "Pandemic" is over. Now it is endemic. Get it? COVID is here to stay. Need we stay under cover forever like cowards?----It is time to develope TREATMENTS that prevent the lung infection that follows COVID.
Yes----THE DEVELOPEMENTS OF TREATMENTS would be good----
meanwhile precautions are a good idea ----regardless of semantics

The whole world is considered endemic now?

We're in a major pandemic and you redneck maga fuckups want to keep it mutating.

Forum List

Back