AOC is Tweeting

Out of 900 billion, roughly 200 billion goes to workers. The rest is slated for Democrat cronies.

This is why Trump was elected.

Covid Bill she co-wrote with another Squad.

That's not the real problem with the Bill.. Trump played into their hands on this.. ONLY PEOPLE who need "money for nothing" are the unemployed and folks behind on their bills.. Probably 50% of those direct payments go to folks that are either WORKING or retire on fixed income with no Covid issues.

UPPING those payments is as BIG a waste as the $50Million in the appropriations side of this clusterfuck porksicle for Cent. American NARCO DICTATORS to build BIGGER and more CORRUPT drug empires.. Get ready for MAJOR STREAMS of money flushed down the crapper by the Biden Admin trying to cure our "border problem" by making the Narco Dictators stronger and richer..

But it's politics in Washington.

Any politician that doesn't play the game is deemed unfit. By changing the sum for Americans (not even every American) to $2000 I think he's outplayed the Democrats.

If they disagree and don't do it he looks like the good guy.

If they do agree, then to still add all their porkulus the cost will be astronomical and they will look irresponsible.

I dunno. Could go either way.

Naw.. He misplayed that one.. Should have started out by nailing them for HIDING the Covid relief in the humongo Porkulus Omnibus.. Tell them about their tiny private parts for not being brave enough to pass it separately.. YOU KNOW there's no limit to the free stuff Dems are willing to bribe voters with.. It's like their favorite brain dead play..

Should have focused on the Swamp Buffet which was the BIGGER PART of that Bill.. As they say -- "THE OPTICS" stinks by combining the two...

What about Mitch and the thing republican bribe the voters with. I have put drinks on expense accounts but never take them off taxes, unless it was done by corporate at their level. Cheap point, but the Dems aren't the only ones in on this as it is mostly the result of a bipartisan recommendation. It takes two to tango with the money in our system.

Like I always say -- bipartisan agreement between these 2 inept, corrupt tribes means TWICE the money for HALF of the performance..

Agree. Also agree with your earlier post about the money give away. I did not ask for $600, being one of those retired with fixed (I prefer the word guaranteed) income streams as I set it up this way to make sure I would not be depending on SS government money in my old age. Your point was correct, though, didn't need it as haven't lost a penny and expenses lower as traveling less. So now they want to give us between $3,000 and $4,000 dollars? I am not in a position to see the nation. I see Jackson, and it appears humping and bumping, though the Covid number rise every day.
Do not understand trump on this one. Do not know what Mitch and the Senate will do with it, but I do not see much pork being pulled off the bone to cover it. Got a guess?

Best guess? It mirrors that craze on campus to have a "sugar daddy" and the BIDDING for some of the co-eds gets REALLY REALLY expensive.. Others -- are happy with a $100 gift card to Macy's..

These 20 Colleges Have The Most Students With Sugar Daddies And 3 Of The Top 5 Are In Florida (Shocker) – BroBible

That's not the real problem with the Bill.. Trump played into their hands on this.. ONLY PEOPLE who need "money for nothing" are the unemployed and folks behind on their bills.. Probably 50% of those direct payments go to folks that are either WORKING or retire on fixed income with no Covid issues.

UPPING those payments is as BIG a waste as the $50Million in the appropriations side of this clusterfuck porksicle for Cent. American NARCO DICTATORS to build BIGGER and more CORRUPT drug empires.. Get ready for MAJOR STREAMS of money flushed down the crapper by the Biden Admin trying to cure our "border problem" by making the Narco Dictators stronger and richer..

Any politician that doesn't play the game is deemed unfit. By changing the sum for Americans (not even every American) to $2000 I think he's outplayed the Democrats.

If they do agree, then to still add all their porkulus the cost will be astronomical and they will look irresponsible.

Naw.. He misplayed that one.. Should have started out by nailing them for HIDING the Covid relief in the humongo Porkulus Omnibus.. Tell them about their tiny private parts for not being brave enough to pass it separately.. YOU KNOW there's no limit to the free stuff Dems are willing to bribe voters with.. It's like their favorite brain dead play..

Should have focused on the Swamp Buffet which was the BIGGER PART of that Bill.. As they say -- "THE OPTICS" stinks by combining the two...

What about Mitch and the thing republican bribe the voters with. I have put drinks on expense accounts but never take them off taxes, unless it was done by corporate at their level. Cheap point, but the Dems aren't the only ones in on this as it is mostly the result of a bipartisan recommendation. It takes two to tango with the money in our system.

Like I always say -- bipartisan agreement between these 2 inept, corrupt tribes means TWICE the money for HALF of the performance..

Agree. Also agree with your earlier post about the money give away. I did not ask for $600, being one of those retired with fixed (I prefer the word guaranteed) income streams as I set it up this way to make sure I would not be depending on SS government money in my old age. Your point was correct, though, didn't need it as haven't lost a penny and expenses lower as traveling less. So now they want to give us between $3,000 and $4,000 dollars? I am not in a position to see the nation. I see Jackson, and it appears humping and bumping, though the Covid number rise every day.
Do not understand trump on this one. Do not know what Mitch and the Senate will do with it, but I do not see much pork being pulled off the bone to cover it. Got a guess?

Best guess? It mirrors that craze on campus to have a "sugar daddy" and the BIDDING for some of the co-eds gets REALLY REALLY expensive.. Others -- are happy with a $100 gift card to Macy's..

These 20 Colleges Have The Most Students With Sugar Daddies And 3 Of The Top 5 Are In Florida (Shocker) – BroBible

Sugar Daddy, eh? OK, maybe from guy who pay $130,000 to $150,000 to get laid, it is a pittance that doesn't come out of his pocket? Still doesn't ring right, as I don't think he even likes most of the people in this country and especially right now. You got another?

Sugar Daddy, eh? OK, maybe from guy who pay $130,000 to $150,000 to get laid, it is a pittance that doesn't come out of his pocket? Still doesn't ring right, as I don't think he even likes most of the people in this country and especially right now. You got another?

We're getting wined and dine before the "romance" starts??? In the lingo of the left -- this level of spending is "NOT SUSTAINABLE"... It will eventually fix itself..

But all we HAVE is Sugar Daddies bidding for our affection right now.. And they're spending our money to woo us..

dupe thread reported

The bill Trump is signing contains:
$500,000,000 for Israel.
$2 billion for Air Force missile procurement and related expenses.
$4 billion for Navy weapons procurement.
$2 billion for Border Wall.
$2 billion for Space Force.

The US Senate voted to give $740 Billion to the military industrial complex 2wks ago!

AOC wanted everyone to get $2,000 to help losses due to Covid. New Zealand gave their citizens $600 every week for months until they all get back at work. Their little country can do it, but the wealthiest country in the world can't because they give it all to huge corporate campaign donors?? WTF

$500,000,000 for Israel.

The US Senate voted to give $740 Billion to the military industrial complex 2wks ago!

AOC wanted everyone to get $2,000 to help losses due to Covid. New Zealand gave their citizens $600 every week for months until they all get back at work. Their little country can do it, but the wealthiest country in the world can't because they give it all to huge corporate campaign donors?? WTF

OK how about $ 10,000 for EACH american child and adult-------what would that DO FOR SOCIETY ? What would it do for the people?

Pelosi turned down a 1.8 trillion dollar coronvirus relief bill back in October to get a 900 billion one now that gives those who need help the most a big $600.00 dollar check that would not even cover one mortage or rent payment. So seriously to all sides well done you have yet again mangaed to exceed expectations in your ability to fuck over the majority of the population. To be clear and leave no doubt I am talking about both Democrats and Republicans.

Isn’t it funny how the left is celebrating this as some type of victory while forgetting Pelosi rejected a bigger bill...

Why did she do that back in October?

Hoping it would win House and Senate seats but instead it cost House seats and the Senate might stay GOP...

so shes siding with trump on this one,,,

No, Trump is siding with the Democrats, who had $2,000 in there to begin with.

Don't you know anything?

$2,000.00 plus billions to Africa and other shitholes.

That can be removed but at some point we have to fix all the shit Trump broke and that will take money. So blame him when your taxes go up.

Trump already put the kabosh on handing out money to your friends overseas.
Elaborate on what Trump broke other than your heart.
Our taxes didn't go up after Obama bailed out GW's mess and they'll only go up so we can feed more Africans and tell our own citizens to fuck off and die,

trump has done what to stop on sending money overseas?

Just when did that bullshit lie start?

Do you ever read the news?
Nations that vote against the US in the UN list their handouts.

$500,000,000 for Israel.

OK how about $ 10,000 for EACH american child and adult-------what would that DO FOR SOCIETY ? What would it do for the people?
Had Trumptards cut out all the pork in the first $3 Trillion Covid Stimulus / political payoff, that would have been enough money to pay everyone over $10,000 EACH!

so shes siding with trump on this one,,,

Yep,imagine that. Hell I would side with him if he stripps out the pork and gives us checks similar to the debt we are incurring. Side with him on good legislation, yes. Crazy stuff no. Just changing the checks is not enough for me. Cut the pork out.

I think the whole thing needs thrown out and no one gets checks and we all go back to work,,

this kind of shit is why I dont vote for dems and repubes,,

oba-gif_13_delay-0-1s-gif_09_delay-0.1s.gif

Forum List

Back