AOC is Tweeting

Covid Bill she co-wrote with another Squad.

That's not the real problem with the Bill.. Trump played into their hands on this.. ONLY PEOPLE who need "money for nothing" are the unemployed and folks behind on their bills.. Probably 50% of those direct payments go to folks that are either WORKING or retire on fixed income with no Covid issues.

UPPING those payments is as BIG a waste as the $50Million in the appropriations side of this clusterfuck porksicle for Cent. American NARCO DICTATORS to build BIGGER and more CORRUPT drug empires.. Get ready for MAJOR STREAMS of money flushed down the crapper by the Biden Admin trying to cure our "border problem" by making the Narco Dictators stronger and richer..

But it's politics in Washington.

Any politician that doesn't play the game is deemed unfit. By changing the sum for Americans (not even every American) to $2000 I think he's outplayed the Democrats.

If they disagree and don't do it he looks like the good guy.

If they do agree, then to still add all their porkulus the cost will be astronomical and they will look irresponsible.

I dunno. Could go either way.

Naw.. He misplayed that one.. Should have started out by nailing them for HIDING the Covid relief in the humongo Porkulus Omnibus.. Tell them about their tiny private parts for not being brave enough to pass it separately.. YOU KNOW there's no limit to the free stuff Dems are willing to bribe voters with.. It's like their favorite brain dead play..

Should have focused on the Swamp Buffet which was the BIGGER PART of that Bill.. As they say -- "THE OPTICS" stinks by combining the two...

What about Mitch and the thing republican bribe the voters with. I have put drinks on expense accounts but never take them off taxes, unless it was done by corporate at their level. Cheap point, but the Dems aren't the only ones in on this as it is mostly the result of a bipartisan recommendation. It takes two to tango with the money in our system.

Like I always say -- bipartisan agreement between these 2 inept, corrupt tribes means TWICE the money for HALF of the performance..

Agree. Also agree with your earlier post about the money give away. I did not ask for $600, being one of those retired with fixed (I prefer the word guaranteed) income streams as I set it up this way to make sure I would not be depending on SS government money in my old age. Your point was correct, though, didn't need it as haven't lost a penny and expenses lower as traveling less. So now they want to give us between $3,000 and $4,000 dollars? I am not in a position to see the nation. I see Jackson, and it appears humping and bumping, though the Covid number rise every day.
Do not understand trump on this one. Do not know what Mitch and the Senate will do with it, but I do not see much pork being pulled off the bone to cover it. Got a guess?

Best guess? It mirrors that craze on campus to have a "sugar daddy" and the BIDDING for some of the co-eds gets REALLY REALLY expensive.. Others -- are happy with a $100 gift card to Macy's..

These 20 Colleges Have The Most Students With Sugar Daddies And 3 Of The Top 5 Are In Florida (Shocker) – BroBible

Sugar Daddy, eh? OK, maybe from guy who pay $130,000 to $150,000 to get laid, it is a pittance that doesn't come out of his pocket? Still doesn't ring right, as I don't think he even likes most of the people in this country and especially right now. You got another?

We're getting wined and dine before the "romance" starts??? In the lingo of the left -- this level of spending is "NOT SUSTAINABLE"... It will eventually fix itself..

But all we HAVE is Sugar Daddies bidding for our affection right now.. And they're spending our money to woo us..

Hate your theory. Can't say it is wrong, but cannot deny the feasibility.

The bill Trump is signing contains:
$500,000,000 for Israel.
$2 billion for Air Force missile procurement and related expenses.
$4 billion for Navy weapons procurement.
$2 billion for Border Wall.
$2 billion for Space Force.

The US Senate voted to give $740 Billion to the military industrial complex 2wks ago!

AOC wanted everyone to get $2,000 to help losses due to Covid. New Zealand gave their citizens $600 every week for months until they all get back at work. Their little country can do it, but the wealthiest country in the world can't because they give it all to huge corporate campaign donors?? WTF

So everyone got $600 a week? So, 10 checks a week,$6000 a week.

Lol - Trump tanks 9 months of congressional tooth gnashing by demanding 2 grand/ 4 grand for couples? Yeah, that'll fly. I dare him to veto it.

Sidenote: Jon Ossoff and Rev Warnock thank Donald too! :laughing0301:

f58f6e2f785d3f5400d08ef1f71e59d1.jpg

This, ladies and gentlemen, is a fighter for ordinary Americans. And one of the smartest, sharpest legislators in Congress.

so shes siding with trump on this one,,,

No, Trump is siding with the Democrats, who had $2,000 in there to begin with.

Don't you know anything?

$2,000.00 plus billions to Africa and other shitholes.

That can be removed but at some point we have to fix all the shit Trump broke and that will take money. So blame him when your taxes go up.

You guys are in charge whatever happens, you own it.

Don't you know anything?

That can be removed but at some point we have to fix all the shit Trump broke and that will take money. So blame him when your taxes go up.

Not for another 10 days.

Don't you know anything?

Not for another 10 days.

Nope illegitimate Joe's promises cut 140,000 jobs last month. This will soon be the new norm as Obama told us.

Don't you know anything?

Not for another 10 days.

Nope illegitimate Joe's promises cut 140,000 jobs last month. This will soon be the new norm as Obama told us.

Trump's economy crash isn't exactly like Bush's was, but like Obama, Joe will have to clean up his crazy right wing predecessor's shit.

Don't you know anything?

Not for another 10 days.

Trump's economy crash isn't exactly like Bush's was, but like Obama, Joe will have to clean up his crazy right wing predecessor's shit.

Trump's economy was about the best in our history till covid took it. When Harris passes the green new deal, that will crash the economy alone. Biden and Harris promises to get it passed. You own this.

Don't you know anything?

Not for another 10 days.

Trump is president. All job cuts are his fault.

Don't you know anything?

Not for another 10 days.

Trump's economy was about the best in our history till covid took it. When Harris passes the green new deal, that will crash the economy alone. Biden and Harris promises to get it passed. You own this.

That was Obama’s economy.

DB93D6BC-1EFF-46FB-ABF5-BAD49B85D239.jpeg

Forum List

Back