AOC Declares What Everyone Already Knows: Biden Is A Progressive Puppet

Biden will be the Progressive Puppet in the HARRIS Administration...

IF Biden SOMEHOW manages to CHEAT his way to the presidency, our country will really and TRULY be f*cked. We HAVE to re-elect Donald J. Trump. THIS is imperative.

America is at war with Marxists and they've made significant progress and Biden/Harris will continue to advance their agenda.
Few Americans seem to care
Obviously, that's because a majority of Americans know that talk radio Trumpsters are paranoid, ignorant, brainwashed goofballs and we don't believe anything you say..

IF....you were wise, you would understand that you present your opinion, and I mine.

All that extra bloviation is just your imbalance talking.

America is at war with Marxists and they've made significant progress and Biden/Harris will continue to advance their agenda.
Obviously, that's because a majority of Americans know that talk radio Trumpsters are paranoid, ignorant, brainwashed goofballs and we don't believe anything you say..
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

IF....you were wise, you would understand that you present your opinion, and I mine.

All that extra bloviation is just your imbalance talking.
:clap2:

Then its a good thing AOC said it then....

Then its a good thing AOC said it then....
Even better if she were an actual Marxist.

Forum List

Back