AOC claims all these organized “Smash and Grab” robberies aren’t real.

Never a greater example of entitled politicians living in an insulated bubble. How can someone who doesnt know what goes on inside her own country , possibly ever set policies to effect our lives?

there's a reason they didn't want her to campaign in Virginia or any other swing state. does she speak for the Dem party? she definitely speaks for the dopey imbecile crowd!

Can this bubblehead get any dumber?

GOP, businesses slam AOC for doubting existence of smash-and-grab robberies: 'Tone-deaf and offensive​

A lot of these allegations of organized retail theft are not actually panning out," cited it, but the data didn’t back it up," she added.

"I believe it’s a Walgreens in California cited it, but the data didn’t back it up," she added.

She needs to go back to serving drinks and sucking dicks.

A lot of commies are scared to death of what a real America loving representative may do, but you are way beyond that. It's not an opportunity to bring him up with every post, it's a very weird obsession of this one man that's frightening.
Believe what you like in that regard.... I'll stand down when your Orange Baboon no longer has a shot at the title...

She needs to go back to serving drinks and sucking dicks.
The thing is now she takes her self real serious and important. We need to get regional and local for survival. If the corrupted fat slob is elected Georgia governor next year, drive through it without giving it business if using I 95. The red county areas of that state need to become independent of the deep blue metro areas. We can not keep voting in civil Republicans with many being RINOS that keep letting us move left to insane policies. Nasty people we need.

Forum List

Back