Anyone wonder why Sweden is the rape capital of a the West

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Muslim immigrants can rape with impunity. Take this case. Worst gang rape in the country's history. The ringleader got 7 yrs and was it in 4 yrs. he was supposed to be deported but Afghanistan didn't want him, so on 4 yrs he was back on the streets. Also Swedish prisons are like country clubs. It is sick. These rapist are treated like prestige guest. Many prefer prison over the "refugee" housing.

He is behind the worst gang rape in Swedish history - gets to stay

This is coming to a city near you America!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

OP- Total RW BS
Swedish Police Hand Out 'Don’t Touch Me' Bracelets to Stop Refugee Rapists?

Sweden does indeed have far more reported cases of sexual assault than any other country. But it’s not because Swedes — of any colour — are very criminal. It’s because they’re very feminist. In 2005, Sweden’s Social Democratic government introduced a new sex-crime law with the world’s most expansive definition of rape.

Imagine, for example, if your boss rubbed against you in an unwanted way at work once a week for a year. In Canada, this would potentially be a case of sexual assault. Under Germany’s more limited laws, it would be zero cases. In Sweden, it would be tallied as 52 separate cases of rape. If you engaged in a half-dozen sex acts with your spouse, then later you felt you had not given consent, in Sweden that would be classified as six cases of rape.

The marked increase in rape cases during the 2000s is almost entirely a reflection of Sweden’s deep public interest in sexual equality and the rights of women, not of attacks by newcomers.

GOP- Lying POS's and dupes....

Anyone wonder why Sweden is the rape capital of a the West

Ask Julian Assange! He should know. He's hiding out from his Swedish rape accusers.

Red herring chief! The rape epidemic in Sweden is because of the growing Muslims population!

Really? Is Assange a Muslim? I didn't know that...
I guess that went right over your head huh Pocahontas!

OP- Total RW BS

Sweden does indeed have far more reported cases of sexual assault than any other country. But it’s not because Swedes — of any colour — are very criminal. It’s because they’re very feminist. In 2005, Sweden’s Social Democratic government introduced a new sex-crime law with the world’s most expansive definition of rape.

Imagine, for example, if your boss rubbed against you in an unwanted way at work once a week for a year. In Canada, this would potentially be a case of sexual assault. Under Germany’s more limited laws, it would be zero cases. In Sweden, it would be tallied as 52 separate cases of rape. If you engaged in a half-dozen sex acts with your spouse, then later you felt you had not given consent, in Sweden that would be classified as six cases of rape.

The marked increase in rape cases during the 2000s is almost entirely a reflection of Sweden’s deep public interest in sexual equality and the rights of women, not of attacks by newcomers.

Are you seriously making this point as a reason we should be more like them? Your spouse could have sex with you six times and just once you decide it wasn't good enough you can charge them with six rapes? You have got to be fucking kidding me. Because you later decide you didn't give consent. How do you function on a daily basis with this level of stupidity?

OP- Total RW BS

Are you seriously making this point as a reason we should be more like them? Your spouse could have sex with you six times and just once you decide it wasn't good enough you can charge them with six rapes? You have got to be fucking kidding me. Because you later decide you didn't give consent. How do you function on a daily basis with this level of stupidity?

That is why Sweden is considered dysfunctional.

OP- Total RW BS

That's ridiculous, rape wise.

Check the stats and you'll see at this point the USA is tops at disfunction. Violence of a kinds.

When everyone with any real income lol pays the same % in taxes and the richest keep all the new wealth and the nonrich and the country GTH, THERE'S A PROBLEM!!!!!!

OP- Total RW BS

Check the stats and you'll see at this point the USA is tops at disfunction. Violence of a kinds.

When everyone with any real income lol pays the same % in taxes and the richest keep all the new wealth and the nonrich and the country GTH, THERE'S A PROBLEM!!!!!!
Jesus, what the fuck drugs are you on? This post is pathetic by even your own standards.

Muslim immigrants can rape with impunity. Take this case. Worst gang rape in the country's history. The ringleader got 7 yrs and was it in 4 yrs. he was supposed to be deported but Afghanistan didn't want him, so on 4 yrs he was back on the streets. Also Swedish prisons are like country clubs. It is sick. These rapist are treated like prestige guest. Many prefer prison over the "refugee" housing.

I understand that these Muslims are coming to the South red states to get after them Hee Haw looking conservative women who enjoy gang rape.

OP- Total RW BS

Jesus, what the fuck drugs are you on? This post is pathetic by even your own standards.
Fact, dupe. Any actual argument, or just trolling?

I understand that these Muslims are coming to the South red states to get after them Hee Haw looking conservative women who enjoy gang rape.
Here you have to rape AND murder. Brilliant. Throw the book at rapists...

Germans had to post billboards that instructed ignorant (in the true sense of the word) Muslem educated men that half naked women on the beach weren't an invitation for rape.

Forum List

Back