Anyone Watching Hillary Now In Florida?, God Her Voice Just Sounds Horrible!, So Hoarsey !!!

:banghead: :banghead: Where is she now? Pembroke Penis, Florida?,,anyway, I am listening now, and I have removed my hamster cage away from the flat screen! How can anyone tolerate such an annoying scratchy voice! Hillary sounds like that mother in law from hell who talks like she couldnt quite swallow that last Taco thats still stuck in her throat!
:desk:
Medical experts have proven that the more lies that come from ones mouth...the more the voice box goes.

When she rises from her coffin she needs to drain one of her minions for energy.....blood is abrasive on the throat......especially since she doesn't have to breath anymore....

IMG_1635.JPG

can you imagine if anyone with her voice worked at a wal mart and every customer had to hear that demonic voice over the intercom,,maybe saying,,,,,"Attention Attention, I have a 8 year old lost boy with me at register 666, says his name is Jamie, lost his mother Maureen, well Maureen, you have 5 minutes to claim your little boy, or else, I will be having him for lunch"

One of the drugs they give her for Parkinson's acts cocaine-like when the dose is a little high. She is fucking wasted, doing a John Travolta Saturday Night Fever thing. :p

Crooked Hillary concludes by saying, "Let's vote for what we want." :p Her campaign crooks are going to wince. They complained years ago her campaign doesn't represent anything and they need to find a reason as to why she is running. They still never found it...except to pay off donors.

One of the drugs they give her for Parkinson's acts cocaine-like when the dose is a little high. She is fucking wasted, doing a John Travolta Saturday Night Fever thing. :p

Crooked Hillary concludes by saying, "Let's vote for what we want." :p Her campaign crooks are going to wince. They complained years ago her campaign doesn't represent anything and they need to find a reason as to why she is running. They still never found it...except to pay off donors.

i think the 2 inch hole in her tounge only makes her voice worse

Dear Rexx Taylor I'd lose my voice also with all the hard campaigning that everyone is doing right now.
(If you ask me, I think her image/publicity team has done an Oscar winning job to make sure
every shot is perfect, her hair makeup and appearance is the best it can be. They really do a good job.)

I have to remind myself, that if I were Cinton, in the shoes she is wearing now as the first woman
candidate with almost certain chance to get elected unless something goes terribly wrong,
I'd be praying to God for all the strength in the world to achieve that goal.

So I would do all the things she is doing now.
I don't agree with all the things that the political system would require for a win.
And that's why it's her, not me up there, because I couldn't do it.

I'm still at ground zero, cleaning up the past 20 years of damage from political abuses
by Democrat politics left at the bottom for constituents to suffer
while career politicians make millions at the top of the pyramid.

Someday I hope the two extremes can meet and level the playing field.
I thought it would happen with Obama, but with male patriarchal politics,
the male leaders in the party still expected the women to do all the work while
they dictate and assume credit as the leaders in charge everyone else has to follow.

Until we challenge this whole hierarchical party structure in politics,
the poor minorities still suffer at the bottom paying the costs of the people benefiting at the top.

Clinton rides that wave the same way Obama did, and nothing changes.

Trump is like a bull in a china shop willing to ram down the media monopoly, but has
to be reined in left and right or the media is just a wild circus.

He can't get away with that in govt where the Constitution stops him,
and left and right parties won't agree with him and enable him to do anything dangerous.

But he isn't afraid to bark down political leaders on both sides and make them do their jobs.
We just have to put together what we want govt to do, and start enforcing that.
Instead of kowtowing to Clintons and Obamas that preach to everyone else
what needs to be done, get paid billions to do none of the work they preach about,
and charge it to taxpayers stuck with both the costs and all the work to do on the grassroots level.

Except Trump isn't any of the things you thing he is, and neither is HIllary. Hillary has worked tirelessly for 20 years to get working people a better shake, but she can't do it as a Senator, nor as Secretary of State.

I have far more faith in Hillary doing the right thing in the future, since Trump has never done a single thing for anyone but himself, and his class.

Forum List

Back