Anyone wanna help with a baby boy name?

But you can't go so far as to say he "shouldn't be allowed to raise children".
Sure I can. Teaching a child to hate people of a diffent color/race could easily be interpreted at child abuse.
You mean you want whites to teach their kids to HATE being white. Nope not gonna happen pal. My kids are encouraged to love their race,history and culture. ZERO white guilt here.

Loving your own culture does not mean you have to hate others' cultures.
Racist is not a culture.

Just so you know Horseman, you're like the other side of the coin from Odium. Just as extreme, just in a different way

Sure I can. Teaching a child to hate people of a diffent color/race could easily be interpreted at child abuse.
You mean you want whites to teach their kids to HATE being white. Nope not gonna happen pal. My kids are encouraged to love their race,history and culture. ZERO white guilt here.

Racist is not a culture.

Just so you know Horseman, you're like the other side of the coin from Odium. Just as extreme, just in a different way
Not really, no.

Wife and I are having our 5th and more than likely last child and thank god its a BOY! That will give us 2 boys and 3 girls. Our list is short right now and we have the middle name settled it will be after his great grandfather just like my other son's middle name is after a great grandfather.

Waylon

Barron

Finley

Thorsen

That's what we have right now. We like more unique or uncommon names. We have
Aryana Grace
Ian Lorenzo
Emory June
Freya Nicole

So throw some stuff out there!
Just don't give the kid some weird name.

Trust me

My mother thought she was being creative with my name and it gave me nothing but misery when I was kid

Oh we won't. My oldest daughter is coming up with Odin and Thor and Loki lol...I said Aryana he has to grow up and be an adult some day! What did your mom name you?

Beetle juice Beetle juice Beetle juice !

I don't "hate others cultures" I hate other races in general. I admire most Asian cultures actually. They are very race conscious and proud of their heritage and cultures. Africans are barely evolved above tree apes. I LOVE what is my race and what we have accomplished.

64945303_821663701543086_7560681473771044864_n.jpg

Wife and I are having our 5th and more than likely last child and thank god its a BOY! That will give us 2 boys and 3 girls. Our list is short right now and we have the middle name settled it will be after his great grandfather just like my other son's middle name is after a great grandfather.

Waylon

Barron

Finley

Thorsen

Aryana Grace
Ian Lorenzo
Emory June
Freya Nicole

I really like Waylon, looks as though you seem to lean toward Northern european names, some of my favorite names are Boris, Augustus and Graham...have some I just can't summon right now, when I remember I will post them
Thanks for the suggestions. I got a feeling Waylon is gonna end up being the name we choose.

I don't "hate others cultures" I hate other races in general. I admire most Asian cultures actually. They are very race conscious and proud of their heritage and cultures. Africans are barely evolved above tree apes. I LOVE what is my race and what we have accomplished.

View attachment 267015

Waylon

Barron

Finley

Thorsen

Aryana Grace
Ian Lorenzo
Emory June
Freya Nicole

I really like Waylon, looks as though you seem to lean toward Northern european names, some of my favorite names are Boris, Augustus and Graham...have some I just can't summon right now, when I remember I will post them
Thanks for the suggestions. I got a feeling Waylon is gonna end up being the name we choose.
Start early with a quarter shot of Jim Beam in the formula and play this lullaby

View attachment 267015

Waylon

Barron

Finley

Thorsen

Aryana Grace
Ian Lorenzo
Emory June
Freya Nicole

Turn your kids over to CPS immediately.

View attachment 267015

Waylon

Barron

Finley

Thorsen

Aryana Grace
Ian Lorenzo
Emory June
Freya Nicole

Turn your kids over to CPS immediately.

Or what snowflake? You gonna throw a bigger hissy fit?

Waylon

Barron

Finley

Thorsen

Aryana Grace
Ian Lorenzo
Emory June
Freya Nicole

Best wished on this blessed event!

Waylon

Barron

Finley

Thorsen

Aryana Grace
Ian Lorenzo
Emory June
Freya Nicole

Sawyer

Milo

Mack

Axle

Just because you don't like the teaching doesn't make it child abuse.
No shit, genius. The fact that oneis brainwashing a child to irrationally hate other humans with no factual or scientific basis is child abuse. Duh.
I don't need to TEACH my kids anything. My oldest was forced to go to school in 2nd grade where she was the minority in a HUGELY majority Mexican school....that was enough to teach her, in 4th grade an older negro female tried bullying my daughter needless to say the few years my oldest has been doing Karate and MMA paid off...I don't need to teach them anything these animalistic subhumans behavior teaches my kids EVERYTHING they need to know. Just yesterday my son was watching fox news with me just to see what was going on and they were talking about the fag pride parade in NYC and he said I wish a suicide bomber would walk in there and blow all those faggots up. I laughed my ass off...DEGENERACY doesn't need to be taught to hate its simply something that's disgusting and if children aren't brainwashed by leftists they will learn the truth for themselves.

that was enough to teach her, in 4th grade
Right, because 4th graders are MORONS, you stupid motherfucker. That's why they need adult guidance. But, instead, they have you. Very sad.
As I said she saw for herself how these animals act...There is nothing an adult can do or say to make what she saw go away...to make excuses for a negro animal acting like a negro animal is being a bad parent...they are how they are there should be no excuses made for them. She saw how the animal acted and that's all that needed to happen :). You can take an ape out of the jungle but you can't take the jungle out of the ape.

If I had another boy I was going to name him Liam (another Nick name off of Willam for short)

Forum List

Back