Anyone Tired of Black Privilege?

haha.jpg

I'm done with trying You morons don't know the truth from a hole in the ground and I'm tired of trying to get you to see what a pos you gave America

Blacks have been controlled, placed, and manipulated since the seventeenth century.

yes, first by slavery and Jim Crow, and now by the liberal programs that are as bad as slavery and Jim Crow. The solution is to become libertarian/conservative and there is no better county on earth for it than the USA. Make sense now?
Tax cuts going to the rich and leaving everyone else out, is not a Liberal program. What Liberal programs are you talking about?

Had you cracker assholes back in the day not demanded your free labor, none of this would be happening.

You are just an idiot aren't you. Wow.
Is he? Tell us how?

Slavery was on it's way out prior to the Civil War. Do you know why? Obviously not. Slave labor IS NOT FREE. First they were EXPENSIVE to purchase, then they required food, clothing, shelter, healthcare, education and other things that cost $$$. It was becoming less expensive to hire labor for a WAGE than pay for all that. Get EDUCATED or continue to be ignorant.
In our 400 year history, only 150 years was this country without slavery. If it was that expensive, we wouldn't have spent 250 years paying for it. Get educated about your history.

And another thing, pick up a history book sometime. The Civil war was partially fought over slavery.
what's more important to note is that self-inflicted liberal programs did as much harm as slavery and Jim Crow.
You've mentioned Liberal programs three or four times now, and none of us know what they are.

They have the privilege of being murdered by cops.
thats a privilege we all have,,,
But for no good reason?? Show me where a white was choked to death or shot in the back over BS? A counterfeit $20 ?
more unarmed whites are killed by police and it is always over petty street level crimes. We are not dealing with high society here.
Bullshit.
but as a typical liberal you lack the IQ to say why its BS!!
Your comment shows you have no intelligence to quotient. We are looking at murder after murder of unarmed blacks but aren't seeing the same number of unarmed whites. The media is owned by whites and if the problem exists as you say, then why aren't whites protesting? People like you talk that all lives matter shit then sit and watch all those unarmed whites die?

Yeah right. Because it doesn't happen.
This guy is totally clueless. He throws spaghetti up against the wall on every post.

Precisely how was it Black privilege? When they corralled the Blacks into section 8 housing?
blacks and whites are free to pay for their own rent, yet millions get on waiting lists for free rent.

Precisely how was it Black privilege? When they corralled the Blacks into section 8 housing?
blacks and whites are free to pay for their own rent, yet millions get on waiting lists for free rent.
No, they are not free to pay their own rent, because they were pushed into crowded section 8 housing, often called prisons with no bars. It's been a conspiracy for decades.

Do you think for one tiny second white America was going to be inclusive to Blacks in white suburbia? Fuck no! Get a clue.

You got that right. I mean seriously, "Black privilege?" :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

can you explain the reluctance to kill unarmed black men any other way??? I asked you 4 times now but you keep running from the question. See why we say liberalism is based in ignorance?

Forum List

Back