Anyone Tired of Black Privilege?

Besides, blacks fail the world over, so I have no idea why some seem to think America is an exception. I don't get it,

America was a huge huge exception where minorities and outcasts came to be treated fairly and to succeed, which they did. Blacks have been a notable exception only because they were targeted by the deadly and crippling liberal programs.
Cant believe you just said that on the anniversary of Black Wall Street being bombed by whites and burnt to the ground all because whites were jealous of Black success.
thats not why black wallstreet happened,,,

what you need is a good education,,,
That is why Black Wall Street happened. I should know. I was able to talk to one of the survivors.
so one person told you what they saw and you accept that as the overall reason,,,

no wonder youre a fucking idiot,,,
Combined with written accounts. Its always good to talk to someone who experienced it verbally though.
depends on what written accounts you read,,,and the person you ask,,,

I'm not saying it wasnt racist motivated but it wasnt about jealousy,,,

can you tell me about the tripping down the stairs???
I read the accounts of the Black people that were there or they were the descendants of the people that were there. White people always lie. Pretty sure their account would say they were about to be invaded by the Blacks and they were just fighting back. Kinda like how they claim that the ancient Egyptians were white. Fables and european mythology at its finest.
Bass ass wards. The ancient Egyptians were black and they enslaved the Jewish people.
When did they enslave the Jewish people? You do realized even rabis say that story is a myth and science has proven the workers that built the pyramids were citizens right?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Cops kill a black guy and they want to burn down their own neighborhoods. Cops kill more white guys than black guys and they could care less. They kill each other and they could care less.

It seems liberals are responsible for this perverse attitude. Can anyone explain why?
I don’t condone the rioting, but you simplifying this down to one incident is just stupid and shows you have no concept of what is going on. Floyd’s death is part of a pattern of behavior by the police against black people. These people are fed up and don’t believe peaceful protest can make any real institutional change. Rioting gets their point across for better or for worse.
Rioting gets their point across? What point is that, Billy? That every chance they get they loot and burn their neighborhood?

There is no "pattern of behavior" by the Police! That's a bullshit narrative. Floyd wasn't killed because he was some innocent waif set upon by racist police officers. He was a career criminal passing counterfeit money, who had the cops called on him by the store owner he was committing a crime against! We're expected to view him as put upon? Who was it that forced him to get up that morning and leave the house to commit a crime? The Police? The store owner?

Here's the bottom line, Kiddies! When you commit crimes you put YOURSELF in a situation where people with guns come to deal with you! You put YOURSELF in a situation where bad things can happen to you!

I'm sick of this crap. I'm sick of seeing it on the news. I'm sick of seeing it in the paper. I'm sick of seeing it argued about here.
If you were so sick you would do something other than complain. You would be effecting change in your white comrades. so they would stop being racists.
You can work on your own racisim
You first.

Besides, blacks fail the world over, so I have no idea why some seem to think America is an exception. I don't get it,

America was a huge huge exception where minorities and outcasts came to be treated fairly and to succeed, which they did. Blacks have been a notable exception only because they were targeted by the deadly and crippling liberal programs.
Cant believe you just said that on the anniversary of Black Wall Street being bombed by whites and burnt to the ground all because whites were jealous of Black success.

That is why Black Wall Street happened. I should know. I was able to talk to one of the survivors.
so one person told you what they saw and you accept that as the overall reason,,,

Combined with written accounts. Its always good to talk to someone who experienced it verbally though.

I read the accounts of the Black people that were there or they were the descendants of the people that were there. White people always lie. Pretty sure their account would say they were about to be invaded by the Blacks and they were just fighting back. Kinda like how they claim that the ancient Egyptians were white. Fables and european mythology at its finest.
Bass ass wards. The ancient Egyptians were black and they enslaved the Jewish people.
When did they enslave the Jewish people? You do realized even rabis say that story is a myth and science has proven the workers that built the pyramids were citizens right?
My ass! Why dew ewe lie?

If you were so sick you would do something other than complain. You would be effecting change in your white comrades. so they would stop being racists.

?? Cops kill more unarmed whites so there is no evidence of racism; in fact, the exact opposite. Is this really over your head???

They were union!

Cops kill a black guy and they want to burn down their own neighborhoods. Cops kill more white guys than black guys and they could care less. They kill each other and they could care less.

It seems liberals are responsible for this perverse attitude. Can anyone explain why?
I gave up giving a shit about 1968.
You never cared in 68 either.

• Thanks
Had you cracker assholes back in the day not demanded your free labor, none of this would be happening.
Name one of us who has demanded free labor. Asshole!
Everyone who has been silent about the labor of having to live under the umbrella of welfare, un affordable health care, lower wages, and section 8 housing. You do understand, that is the benefit of being a part of white privilege? Blacks labor to have the benefits of having nothing of value, while white privilege keeps the conspiracy going to make sure Blacks keep giving whites that free labor. Now do you see how it works?

• Thanks
Had you cracker assholes back in the day not demanded your free labor, none of this would be happening.
Everyone who has been silent about the labor of having to live under the umbrella of welfare, un affordable health care, lower wages, and section 8 housing. You do understand, that is the benefit of being a part of white privilege? Blacks labor to have the benefits of having nothing of value, while white privilege keeps the conspiracy going to make sure Blacks keep giving whites that free labor. Now do you see how it works?
Bullshit! If you feel that way work for black business! Oh dear! You burnt them down didn’t you?

Who gave you unaffordable health care? Oh yeah that was Obama and the Democrats. Not a single Republican voted for it.

Everyone who has been silent about the labor of having to live under the umbrella of welfare, un affordable health care, lower wages, and section 8 housing.
[/QUOTE]
the labor of having to live under welfare and Section 8 ???????? if it’s a labor you can refuse it. It’s a free country!!!! What on earth are you talking about? Do you have any idea at all?

, you don't have to pay a CEO millions of dollars while the workers make minimum wage.

"You" don't pay a CEO millions, customers do (by buying what a CEO is selling) to improve their standard of living. The more you improve people's standard of living the more a CEO makes thanks to capitalism. This is why Americans are so rich!
We all desperately want CEO's to start businesses and sell us stuff that raises our standard of living!! Do you understand! We want them to earn America is not rich , it is actually in debt.
I'm not against paying CEO a good salary but the disparities are huge, hence we have a huge poor base and we haven't learned from other civilizations why they went instinct. It will happen here and soon.
, you don't have to pay a CEO millions of dollars while the workers make minimum wage.

"You" don't pay a CEO millions, customers do (by buying what a CEO is selling) to improve their standard of living. The more you improve people's standard of living the more a CEO makes thanks to capitalism. This is why Americans are so rich!
We all desperately want CEO's to start businesses and sell us stuff that raises our standard of living!! Do you understand! We want them to earn more not less so they have max incentive to help us live better!!
America is not rich , it is actually in debt.
I'm not against paying CEO a good salary but the disparities are huge, hence we have a huge poor base and we haven't learned from other civilizations why they went instinct. It will happen here and soon.
1) america is richest country in human history
2) the more ceos make the richer they make average Americans
3) no country went extinct because capitalist CEOs made too much money. That is a simple stupid lie, a simple stupid Marxist lie for which you have no evidence whatsoever.
America is broke have you checked the debt lately?
the gap in salaries is criminal why would a CEO make 30 million dollars ? while the frontline workers can't even afford a one bedroom appartment? Can't he settle for 20 mil for example or 10 and we trickle down the wealth to make people live a decent life?
Sure in ancient empires that fell there weren't CEO's , but there was a lot of poverty and injustice....that's whhat we see in the US a huge poor base, that is denied good higher education, good medical coverage and decent living standards like Norway, Denmark, Switzarland and other countries that care for their citizens.

?? Cops kill more unarmed whites so there is no evidence of racism; in fact, the exact opposite. Is this really over your head???
No they do not. Why whites try telling us racism doesn't exist is obvious. Why you continue thinking you can say that proves your cognitive dissonance. Just because a white cop kills a white person doesn't eliminate racism as a factor when they kill someone black.

Bullshit! If you feel that way work for black business! Oh dear! You burnt them down didn’t you?
Actually whites have been doing a lot of the burning and as we look at this go on we're seeing whites busting up white businesses. BWK spoke a truth you're too weak to handle.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

I don’t condone the rioting, but you simplifying this down to one incident is just stupid and shows you have no concept of what is going on. Floyd’s death is part of a pattern of behavior by the police against black people. These people are fed up and don’t believe peaceful protest can make any real institutional change. Rioting gets their point across for better or for worse.
And this poster has summed it up perfectly.

You are just an idiot aren't you. Wow.
Is he? Tell us how?

Slavery was on it's way out prior to the Civil War. Do you know why? Obviously not. Slave labor IS NOT FREE. First they were EXPENSIVE to purchase, then they required food, clothing, shelter, healthcare, education and other things that cost $$$. It was becoming less expensive to hire labor for a WAGE than pay for all that. Get EDUCATED or continue to be ignorant.

Last edited:

You are just an idiot aren't you. Wow.
Is he? Tell us how?

Slavery was on it's way out prior to the Civil War. Do you know why? Obviously not. Slave labor IS NOT FREE. First they were EXPENSIVE to purchase, then they required food, clothing, shelter, healthcare, education and other things that cost $$$. It was becoming less expensive to hire labor for a WAGE than pay for all that. Get EDUCATED or continue to be ignorant.
In our 400 year history, only 150 years was this country without slavery. If it was that expensive, we wouldn't have spent 250 years paying for it. Get educated about your history.

And another thing, pick up a history book sometime. The Civil war was partially fought over slavery.

You aren't making any sense. Are you seriously able to carry on anything that resembles intelligent debate?

Forum List

Back