Anyone Tired of Black Privilege?

Republican white America use those programs as leverage to blame minorities on the failures white America manufactured for minorities.
?????? White America is liberal and conservative. Liberals manufactured deadly and crippling programs for poor blacks and whites. Conservatives opposed these deadly and crippling programs as well as the liberal programs that attacked our families, schools, religion, and work ethic. Now do you understand??j

Those programs have nothing to do with Liberalism, and everything to do with scapegoating the poor.

liberals proposed them and passed them and 95% of blacks vote for the programs as liberals. If you say that liberalism scapegoats the poor you are not being accurate really. What you want to say is liberals tried to help the poor and failed but in the process the liberals and the poor became dependent on one another like a junky and his pusher. Now do you understand?
Negative! Those programs were set up years ago out of necessity, not Liberalism. Those programs have and still do segregate Black populations by way of income. That way white America keeps them over there on the south side of town. This is an old tactic that is still in use today. Most white America already knew and has known this from the beginning. Integration is the lie, and segregation is the end game. It always has been. And it is still working beautifully today. How do we know? LOl! Just ride around America if you need further proof of what I'm talking about. And open your eyes.

Republican white America use those programs as leverage to blame minorities on the failures white America manufactured for minorities.
?????? White America is liberal and conservative. Liberals manufactured deadly and crippling programs for poor blacks and whites. Conservatives opposed these deadly and crippling programs as well as the liberal programs that attacked our families, schools, religion, and work ethic. Now do you understand??j
Saying that does not make it so, and you can not produce any evidence proving that. You are setting your argument up for failure. Liberals aren't interested in these programs. They are interested in programs that set up for prosperity. and equality. Something Blacks have never known about.

Negative! Those programs were set up years ago out of necessity, not Liberalism.
It was not a necessity in 1965 or 1945 or 1925. They were always opposed by conservatives and libertarians and supported by liberals. Is this really over your head???

Negative! Those programs were set up years ago out of necessity, not Liberalism.
It was not a necessity in 1965 or 1945 or 1925. They were always opposed by conservatives and libertarians and supported by liberals. Is this really over your head???
Damn man, are you that dense? The necessity was the conspiracy. What is it that you don't get? The necessity was to turn integration right back to segregation. How can people be this dense?

Integration is the lie, and segregation is the end game. It always has been.
do you mean segregration of poor whites and blacks or just blacks or do you have no idea what on earth you are talking about???

LOl! Just ride around America if you need further proof of what I'm talking about. And open your eyes.

and am I looking to see where poor whites live???????? See why we say liberalism is based in pure ignorance??

Integration is the lie, and segregation is the end game. It always has been.
do you mean segregration of poor whites and blacks or just blacks or do you have no idea what on earth you are talking about???
Oh yea, here's also white privilege in this country against poor whites. Just look at the conspiracy with the coal industry in West Virginia. The workers were nothing but drones extracting the riches of coal at the expense of the health of the worker who got screwed in the end over benefits. The conspiracy against Blackls isn't the only game in town.

LOl! Just ride around America if you need further proof of what I'm talking about. And open your eyes.

and am I looking to see where poor whites live???????? See why we say liberalism is based in pure ignorance??
That answer makes no sense to anyone who understands critical thinking. You have been debating this topic too long, and there is no way to talk your way into any intelligent conclusion. All the bases have been covered and you have mounted no defense against them.

MLK was interested in prosperity and equality, not programs. The programs were started to segregate them, not to include them.

are you saying MLK did not support all the basic liberal programs of the 1960's????? See why we say liberalism is based in pure ignorance?

That answer makes no sense to anyone who understands critical thinking. You have been debating this topic too long, and there is no way to talk your way into any intelligent conclusion. All the bases have been covered and you have mounted no defense against them.
you will not learn if you run from questions. You would held in contempt of court i nthe real world. ONce again here are the questions:and am I looking to see where poor whites live???????? See why we say liberalism is based in pure ignorance??

. Liberals aren't interested in these programs.

too stupid!! then why do the constantly support them and seek to expand them????????????
Damn man, you ask the most ridiculous questions. You can't figure that answer out for yourself? Who really wants programs that keep you poor? I haven't met any, unless they are those who have given up, and always knew the system was rigged against them. And they are right. The evidence is their poverty, and the culprits are those in power.

Forum List

Back