Anyone see Matrix Resurrection.. and felt their head hurt after?

Benj

Feb 28, 2020
England
Anyone here see it?
Lots of use of the words modal and binary in the script.. what's modal? Have the script writers been reading an IT tech manual?
And binary? Is that something gay people use to call themselves, without actually calling it gay? like non-binary, or omnisexual, demigirl (which sounds interesting, whatever it is), common, etc.
I suppose, being a computer hobbyist, binary should refer to 0s and 1s I guess... but does it mean that in the film?
Hmm.. not enough y-chromosome on it, that movie, like its director... no balls left.

I saw it, I didn't like it much. Some good parts but none of the sequels compare to the original Matrix.
That's kind of what I tried to keep in mind while watching it.

Everyone was so pumped for the new Matrix movie, but they all seem to have forgotten: The Matrix movies were really not that good. Especially the two sequels

Horrible acting, horrible directing, horrible plot holes. A cool premise and cool special effects carried the first movie. But their shine wore off after that.

Anyone here see it?
Lots of use of the words modal and binary in the script.. what's modal? Have the script writers been reading an IT tech manual?
And binary? Is that something gay people use to call themselves, without actually calling it gay? like non-binary, or omnisexual, demigirl (which sounds interesting, whatever it is), common, etc.
I suppose, being a computer hobbyist, binary should refer to 0s and 1s I guess... but does it mean that in the film?
Hmm.. not enough y-chromosome on it, that movie, like its director... no balls left.
Yeah, pretty bad movie but decent enough special effects. Very much like the Terminator Resurrection movie I recently endured.

I should have taken the blue pill and not watched it. It sucked.

Ignorance is bliss!
ignorance_is_bliss_matrix.gif

Had the movie not been proceeded by the first 3, it would have been interesting. I couldn't figure out what the conflict was (trying not to spoil it) why the bad guy was the bad guy or why the good characters were not more effective in preventing what the central plot turned out to be... Neo in the first one was sort of brash and cocky...as he became more effective in the ensuing movies, he didn't become more cocky and brash, he became less so.... In this movie, he's downright depressing.

Eventually this will be on Tubi or Filmrise...wait until then and see it for free. The commercial interruptions on those services will be welcome!

The basic idea for it was a solid one for a sequel set long after the originals. It wasn't a bad idea really. But the execution of that idea? Pure dogshit.

It was just a really sloppy and poorly made movie all around. Acting was bad, the characters were unlikeable and unrelatable, somehow they managed to make the special effects look worse despite the originals being from so far back. Just overall it was incredibly uneeded, pointless and boring.

Of course those 2 guys haven't made a good movie since the first matrix, even it's sequels we're kind of crap. And now it's been so long and only one of those guys is making this? Eh, half the talent of two brothers that weren't that talented? No wonder it was a turd.

Forum List

Back