Anyone on the USMB from Pennsylvania? Any other battleground states? What’s the tone like there?

I am in Florida, and the swell in Trump signs in yards and seeing people at rallies and people giving you a thumbs up when you wear a Trump shirt is palpable since he recovered from the CHINESE VIRUS.

Any feedback from our fellow PA posters or any other battleground states?
I am in the keystone state. What this will most likely boil down to here in PA. We have 67 counties, 5 make up the Philly area which will be for Biden, so its the 5 Philly area counties vs the other 62. Yes there is Biden support within the other 62 counties and some Trump support inside the Philly area, but in an overall macro sense that is what we are looking at.

I spent some time in Lancaster a few weeks back.....Driving in the countryside I saw lots of Trump lawn signs, very few Biden.
I was in Lancaster the weekend of the 17th as well, and even the Amish are flying Trump flags, which they've never done before. I also live in western PA and see far more support for Trump in our area, there have been pop up parades and rallies all over the place. If you do a county map, you see mostly red in PA, it's the Philly, Harrisburg, and Pittsburgh areas that go blue, so it will all depend on the rural turn out. In 2016 that's what put us over the top for Trump. Also, if you've never heard of Wendy Bell, a former Pittsburgh news anchor who was railroaded out of her job due to political correctness and cancel culture, she's doing a great conservative talk show daily on facebook and her website WendyBell.com, so check her out.

A huge issue for everyone is if you should vote for a POTUS who is compromised by China. Might it affect their policy making and threaten national security?

If Trump wins FL and PA, I think he will be ok.

BIDEN can win despite losing Florida and Pennsylvania by winning Wisconsin, Michigan and Arizona.
Pro gun arizona voting for antigun Biden. A snowball has a better chance in hell

Guns are not the issue this election. Its the economy which is in recession and deadly pandemic that has killed a quarter of a million Americans!
Covid is the issue, but not because of 'supposed' deaths. The reality is that Covid will end up being about the same as the H1N1 virus for death tolls, that 'quarter of a million' number is completely bogus, even the CDC has stated that only around 6% of alleged Covid deaths are actually from Covid. That number represents the number that died 'with Covid', even if the cause of death was something else. And even that number is questionable considering the inaccuracy of the Covid tests themselves. I know a lot of people in PA that are voting red due to the plandemic because Wolf has decimated small business in this state with his draconian lock downs, it's opened many people's eyes to the ends that the left will go to in order to gain control. 65% of PA Covid deaths are from PA nursing home facilities where Wolf and Levine intentionally placed Covid positive patients, after Levine (Sec. of Health - PA) removed her own mother from one of these facilities as soon as the virus started to spread. People are fed up with Wolf, the lockdowns, the masks, and all the other bullshit that we've been put through for a 99.99% survival rate. Go look up how many people have died from the usual causes we see, i.e. flu, heart disease, diabetes, etc.. those numbers are way down because they were all counted as 'Covid' deaths. There are a lot of angry people in PA voting red thanks to the Covid plandemic.

BIDEN can win despite losing Florida and Pennsylvania by winning Wisconsin, Michigan and Arizona.
Pro gun arizona voting for antigun Biden. A snowball has a better chance in hell

Guns are not the issue this election. Its the economy which is in recession and deadly pandemic that has killed a quarter of a million Americans!
Covid is the issue, but not because of 'supposed' deaths. The reality is that Covid will end up being about the same as the H1N1 virus for death tolls, that 'quarter of a million' number is completely bogus, even the CDC has stated that only around 6% of alleged Covid deaths are actually from Covid. That number represents the number that died 'with Covid', even if the cause of death was something else. And even that number is questionable considering the inaccuracy of the Covid tests themselves. I know a lot of people in PA that are voting red due to the plandemic because Wolf has decimated small business in this state with his draconian lock downs, it's opened many people's eyes to the ends that the left will go to in order to gain control. 65% of PA Covid deaths are from PA nursing home facilities where Wolf and Levine intentionally placed Covid positive patients, after Levine (Sec. of Health - PA) removed her own mother from one of these facilities as soon as the virus started to spread. People are fed up with Wolf, the lockdowns, the masks, and all the other bullshit that we've been put through for a 99.99% survival rate. Go look up how many people have died from the usual causes we see, i.e. flu, heart disease, diabetes, etc.. those numbers are way down because they were all counted as 'Covid' deaths. There are a lot of angry people in PA voting red thanks to the Covid plandemic.

My 2 favorites was the guy in Denver who died from alcohol poisoning he had like 5 times the legal limit of BAC, but he had COVID....SO COVID DEATH.

And the guy with the self innflicted gunshot to the head...but he had COVID....SO IT WAS A COVID DEATH!

The inherint problem was offering hospitals cash from the Fed for COVID DEATHS. That encouraged unethical medical professionals to overstate the amount of cases and then you get the political issue for the Dems to tee up.

If people would just the right thing, this nation would be alot better. We are very corrupted by money and power at every level of society and its a real problem.

Last edited:
I am in Florida, and the swell in Trump signs in yards and seeing people at rallies and people giving you a thumbs up when you wear a Trump shirt is palpable since he recovered from the CHINESE VIRUS.

Just another beautiful day in the neighborhood.

1603896666836.png

View attachment 407846

Sorry. Howfar are you from the rioting?

Didnt we see video of the guy attacking police with a knife? And people riot?

I think these are people just finding a reason to riot. That was a completely valid shooting.

My 2 favorites was the guy in Denver who died from alcohol poisoning he had like 5 times the legal limit of BAC, but he had COVID....SO COVID DEATH.

And the guy with the self innflicted gunshot to the head...but he had COVID....SO IT WAS A COVID DEATH!

The inherint problem was offering hospitals cash from the Fed for OCVID DEATHS. That encouraged unethical medical professionals to overstate the amount of cases and then you get the political issue for the Dems to tee up.

If people would just the right thing, this nation would be alot better. We are very corrupted by money and power at every level of society and its a real problem.
Absolutely, money should have never been tied to deaths or positive cases, it's ridiculous! My daughter is a PA at a local hospital, she was actually furloughed for several weeks because they had no patients, and Pittsburgh hospitals, as well as others, were hurting financially from having to shut down all operations. What about the people that didn't get screenings which may have stopped the advancement of cancer or other deadly diseases that were missed because of the lock downs? Not to mention that is was another motive for Wolf to claim that the plandemic was the cause of PA financial woes, whenever he already had the state in bad financial shape prior to any Covid issues and shutdowns. Just trying to get federal dollars to bail themselves out of the mess they made, while not doing their jobs at the same time. Wolf hasn't been in his office in over 7 months, pathetic.

PA voter here and its all Trump in the south central areas. Everyone is pissed at Wolf and his shim Levine plus the africans are tearing up filthadephia area so thats another plus for Trump

View attachment 407846
Yeah, and Wolf was calling it a 'peaceful' protest... :rolleyes:

The inherint problem was offering hospitals cash from the Fed for OCVID DEATHS. That encouraged unethical medical professionals to overstate the amount of cases and then you get the political issue for the Dems to tee up.

Absolutely, money should have never been tied to deaths or positive cases, it's ridiculous! My daughter is a PA at a local hospital, she was actually furloughed for several weeks because they had no patients, and Pittsburgh hospitals, as well as others, were hurting financially from having to shut down all operations. What about the people that didn't get screenings which may have stopped the advancement of cancer or other deadly diseases that were missed because of the lock downs? Not to mention that is was another motive for Wolf to claim that the plandemic was the cause of PA financial woes, whenever he already had the state in bad financial shape prior to any Covid issues and shutdowns. Just trying to get federal dollars to bail themselves out of the mess they made, while not doing their jobs at the same time. Wolf hasn't been in his office in over 7 months, pathetic.
Its a complex problem, and I am 100% certain there will be fatalities from people not getting cancer screenings and regular checkups because of the lockdowns and the fear mongering by the left for political gain.

I am in the keystone state. What this will most likely boil down to here in PA. We have 67 counties, 5 make up the Philly area which will be for Biden, so its the 5 Philly area counties vs the other 62. Yes there is Biden support within the other 62 counties and some Trump support inside the Philly area, but in an overall macro sense that is what we are looking at.
Philly is the perfect New Jersey city.

View attachment 407846

Sorry. Howfar are you from the rioting?

Didnt we see video of the guy attacking police with a knife? And people riot?

I think these are people just finding a reason to riot. That was a completely valid shooting.
500 miles away in my new N. Carolina Cape Fear River home but headed to the city Sunday or Monday to prep my house there for sale. None of my investment props were damaged.

Dems never let a crisis go to waste and anytime is a good time for a "peaceful protest."

View attachment 407846
Yeah, and Wolf was calling it a 'peaceful' protest... :rolleyes:
You know the deal ... if a Dem's lips are moving...

BIDEN has the lead. The Senate race tells the real story of Arizona. Kelly is crushing it.
Once again pro gun arizona versus antigun
FYI Hillary in a landslide

Forum List

Back