Anyone Notice That Joe Biden Looks Like Walter.....

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015
1585454996966.png
1585455042551.png

We had an old guy who hung around the elementary school when I was a kid. Looked just like Joe Biden. Harmless, but he was weird after he got kicked in the forehead by a mule. Used to go around sniffing bicycle seats. The locals called him The Snarf.

We had an old guy who hung around the elementary school when I was a kid. Looked just like Joe Biden. Harmless, but he was weird after he got kicked in the forehead by a mule. Used to go around sniffing bicycle seats. The locals called him The Snarf.
He-he, "sniffing bicycle seats"! Oh wait, I believe I MAY have done that a couple times during my wild and untamed youth.....

I don't believe the Democrats are going to run that old feeb. They'll pull something shifty.
Whispers on the street right now....

That would make sense, especially if he keeps doing what he's doing. Some people especially here forget that no party has nominated anybody yet.

And on the other side well let's just say this coming Monday will be the 52nd anniversary of LBJ going on TV and announcing he would not stand for re-election. Sometimes when too much shit is hitting the fan --- that happens. Just sayin'. What do we think, Hunter Pence? William Weld? Flashbulb Man (The Turtle)?

Forum List

Back