Anyone Heard From Trump Lately?

Since he is kicked off Twitter, and since the American people kicked him out of the White House, no one has heard anything about him. Is he lying low before his second impeachment trial? Just curious. I can't tell you how happy I am to hear the words President Biden.

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

The TDS / Trump OCD is strong with you.

Since he is kicked off Twitter, and since the American people kicked him out of the White House, no one has heard anything about him. Is he lying low before his second impeachment trial? Just curious. I can't tell you how happy I am to hear the words President Biden.

Yes, we have heard from him lately, he is still waiting for the chopper to pick him up to take him to DC for his inauguration.

Yeah. He was last seen in Florida not giving a fuck......playing golf, and sleeping with the most beautiful First Lady in history.
Enjoying more approval on his last day than Joe Biden on his first day.
Celebrating receiving more LEGAL votes than any President in history.

Yeah. He was last seen in Florida not giving a fuck......playing golf, and sleeping with the most beautiful First Lady in history.
Enjoying more approval on his last day than Joe Biden on his first day.
Celebrating receiving more LEGAL votes than any President in history.

You can certainly polish a turd to a high shine. Well done.

Will the mods lock this thread or move it to the badlands? It is not current events material.

The fuck it isn't. Does not your cult leader have an impeachment trial upcoming?
Nobody gives a fuck about impeachment trials anymore.
Dems have cheapened it.
It has lost its shock value.
It's like "meh..who gives a fuck"

Will the mods lock this thread or move it to the badlands? It is not current events material.

The fuck it isn't. Does not your cult leader have an impeachment trial upcoming?
Dems have cheapened it.

Trumpsters have never given a fuck about anything, other than worshipping Trump, and believing whatever he tells you.

Yet, you still can't manage to get that Orange Demon out of your head.
You do remember her was acquitted the first time right?

Dems have cheapened it.

Trumpsters have never given a fuck about anything, other than worshipping Trump, and believing whatever he tells you.
Not true.
Society no longer gies a fuck.
Time Person of the Year...nobocy cares.
Nobel Peace Prize...nobody cares.
Fact-check....nobody cares.
Hollywood opinions....nobody cares.

Being called a racist----nobody cares.
That's on you people. You made it irrelevant.

Look up the words "current events" dopey.

No wonder you wild eyed Trump haters love Biden... you're all the same level of dumbass.

He's been given permission to live at Mar a Lago, but he's got to remove the helipad he had while Pres. Frostproof, Fla. has declared the first week of Feb. Donald Trump Week and others are considering renaming Route 27 Donald J. Trump Highway. He got rid of a team of lawyers and hired another this week, so he's still alive. Today his lawyers refused him testifying in the impeachment trial.
That's all I could find. Not a single pic. or interview, even.

The TDS / Trump OCD is strong with you.
Move On, the country has.

Or is it still 2016 in your world?

China Joe talks?

Forum List

Back