Anyone else watching the Oscars right now?

No not at all but check it out....
Brad Pitt beat out Anthony Hopkins, Joe Pesci ,Al Pacino and Tom Hanks for best supporting actor ,..then went up there and ruined it with a poke at Trump about John Bolton not testifying ....what a douchebag.

Good for him. Always liked him...

Brad Pitt beat out Anthony Hopkins, Joe Pesci ,Al Pacino and Tom Hanks for best supporting actor ,..then went up there and ruined it with a poke at Trump about John Bolton not testifying ....what a douchebag.
and he wasn't a good enough actor to make anyone believe there are adults in hollywood...did ya see how white they made sure the room was for all these white liberals?

and he wasn't a good enough actor to make anyone believe there are adults in hollywood...did ya see how white they made sure the room was for all these white liberals?

Hopkins, Pesci, Pacino and Hanks hate Trump too

No you're thinking of Slobert DoucheNiro.

About 98% of the world do. And the majority of Americans...
According to every Clinton voter.

I'm in Australia, from NZ. Have relatives in UK. All hate him. The only person who likes him is my mother. But she watches Fox News. So if you include my immediate family and extended up until my first cousins and their kids, 27 of us hate him and my mother likes him. Go figure.

I'm in Australia, from NZ. Have relatives in UK. All hate him. The only person who likes him is my mother. But she watches Fox News. So if you include my immediate family and extended up until my first cousins and their kids, 27 of us hate him and my mother likes him. Go figure.
You mean globalist propaganda has gone global ? What a shocker. Give me one reason why you hate him.

Your mother appears to be the ONLY smart one in the bunch. Good for her!

Forum List

Back