Anyone else watching the Oscars right now?

The Randy Newman interlude was less than breathtaking. What is this..20 times he’s been in this show?
10 times better than Eminem and a hundred times better than the guy who's on now.
Randy Newman actually has TALENT.
His albums from the early 1970's, 12 Songs, Sail Away and Good Old Boys are all classic pop/rock. Some of his lyrics are wonderfully funny. His song, "Rednecks", from Good Old Boys, has some of the funniest, non-politically correct lyrics you'll ever hear.

No, if I wanted to watch a bunch of delusional, self-important twats pat each other on the back I would turn on C-Span.

I thought u were going to say you’d check out USMB

Jeff Bezos is in the house.

Co- hosted by Steve Martin and Chris Rock at the beginning.

I'd rather trim my toenails with my teeth.

As I was saying earlier, I never watch TV unless I'm doing three or four other things at the same time.

Not counting masturbating to Jerry Springer.

Last edited:
I thought Elton John retired
. If not he sure needs to.
Yep. He hasn't been able to sing well for over 25 years. I loved his music from the early 1970's to the mid 1980's. I got to see him in concert 4 times when he was still good. Saw him in '79, '80, '82 and '84. The best show and MAYBE my favorite concert all-time was the '79 show. The first half of the show was just Elton and his piano. Ray Cooper, the great percussionist, joined him for the second half. Elton's singing was still great at this point and it was just a fantastic show. And Ray Cooper was just amazing, as well.

Watch

They are going to give Best Picture to......Parasite

Forum List

Back