Anyone else watch The Terminal List?

I can see why liberals hated it. There was far too much justice and honor involved.
It was a great series all and all but I hated the ending.
Oh shit, well this liberal has just started the last episode. Great show, and yes--justice and honor. Kind of comical that those on the right want to continue to hold on to the illusion that they still stand for those things. Because make no mistake about it, once known as the party of law and order now has become the party of Trump, who has no honor and hides from justice.

I can see why liberals hated it. There was far too much justice and honor involved.
It was a great series all and all but I hated the ending.

The major drawback for me with The Terminal List was my dislike of the main actor, but then again, I tend to dislike most actors who never served in the military but who play high-speed special ops types. Overall, the story was fairly good. however, I also intensely dislike the portrayal of children coming to harm in movies or TV shows as well. Other than that—and the glaring lack of realism—the show wasn't too bad, I suppose. As for any political messages or ideologies, the show's creators did a good job of excluding modern woke messages which is always a plus for me.

Oh shit, well this liberal has just started the last episode. Great show, and yes--justice and honor. Kind of comical that those on the right want to continue to hold on to the illusion that they still stand for those things. Because make no mistake about it, once known as the party of law and order now has become the party of Trump, who has no honor and hides from justice.

Liberals have come out hating it.
Thats not my claim thats from liberals.

The major drawback for me with The Terminal List was my dislike of the main actor, but then again, I tend to dislike most actors who never served in the military but who play high-speed special ops types. Overall, the story was fairly good. however, I also intensely dislike the portrayal of children coming to harm in movies or TV shows as well. Other than that—and the glaring lack of realism—the show wasn't too bad, I suppose. As for any political messages or ideologies, the show's creators did a good job of excluding modern woke messages which is always a plus for me.

If all they used were operators we wouldnt have shows like this at all.

If all they used were operators we wouldnt have shows like this at all.

Here is a good example of a sci-fi/horror movie that stars a number of real life special forces veterans.

Here is a good example of a sci-fi/horror movie that stars a number of real life special forces veterans.

Yeah,I've seen it.
But they're exceedingly rare.

Forum List

Back