Anyone else notice that this board has turned into

When it becomes hard to argue your point...declare the debate to be "beneath you"!

Admit it, Crep...you're struggling at the moment to defend an inept Administration that you liberals put into power...and you're getting beat up daily by conservatives pointing out how bad the Biden Administration is!

That isn't going to change by you calling us "cultists"! I'm sorry but it's not. Put on your big boy pants. You voted this idiot into office. You're stuck with the results.

Not without good reason. It's happening on most other message boards and social networks.

I'm not sure the right word to describe democrats is gullible. Gullible means that you're easily persuaded. With Democrats, it is all things warm and fuzzy. I don't think that's quite true. Democrats take it further. They're not only easily persuaded, but they are also persuaded to tune out anything they KNOW is the truth but runs against their beliefs.

That's the point we're at today. Most Democrats see that they have been backing a train wreck, and are falling silent, rather than to look even more foolish. Others, with their twisted personalities, simply cannot allow themselves to admit they've been wrong for so many years. They'll be getting more and more desperate, not unlike a cornered, dangerous dog.
Wow, thanks for making my point.

Careful of the friction burns.

You aren't very observant.
The nuts with the third grade mentality are very annoying. But I have dealt with many who are nastier. The board is reaching a tone of desperation as the former guy becomes more mentally and emotionally unstable. The repub party will soon learn bowing to an insurrectionist is not a good idea.

The nuts with the third grade mentality are very annoying. But I have dealt with many who are nastier. The board is reaching a tone of desperation as the former guy becomes more mentally and emotionally unstable. The repub party will soon learn bowing to an insurrectionist is not a good idea.
But will the Democrats learn anything? If they don't, we're likely to get another Trump. Maybe someone much worse.

But will the Democrats learn anything? If they don't, we're likely to get another Trump. Maybe someone much worse.
The Dems think they can debate the repub party with rational discourse. The repub party is anything but rational. They have become as their Dear Leader...another Mafia like cult who thirst for power and wealth. There is no bargaining with the repub party and if the Dems don't figure that out soon, they will be sorry. The real GOP is in the minority and the repub party is corrupt.

Another Trump would be the best thing that ever happened to this country. Any politician that puts the citizen first is what we need and want.

The Dems think they can debate the repub party with rational discourse. The repub party is anything but rational. They have become as their Dear Leader...another Mafia like cult who thirst for power and wealth. There is no bargaining with the repub party and if the Dems don't figure that out soon, they will be sorry. The real GOP is in the minority and the repub party is corrupt.

The Democrats do not debate. They bully and cheat.

The trump repub party would be happy to overturn elections in the future with repub state legislatures. That would be the first step into authoritarianism... The trump family would be the royal rulers for decades. And a civil war may actually be a reality when votes are thrown out so that trump or one of his spawn could win. That is a real possibility....and very scary.

Personally, I would never contribute to a forum where everyone agreed with me. Boring!

Yes, this site has some right wing loons I would only allow into my house after they first passed through a metal detector.

The truth is though most the right-wing opinion expressed on this Board are not outside the realm of what so-called "mainstream" rightists now believe.

I used to think it was. Not anymore.

This Board rather accurately reflects modern/Trumpist conservative thought to a tee.

Better to face it than to ignore it.

Last edited:
I compare trumpism to McCarthyism. Who, in the repub party, will stand up to the Liar in Chief? I do not see anyone right now.

The trump repub party would be happy to overturn elections in the future with repub state legislatures. That would be the first step into authoritarianism... The trump family would be the royal rulers for decades. And a civil war may actually be a reality when votes are thrown out so that trump or one of his spawn could win. That is a real possibility....and very scary.

Sounds like you're saying "no".

Forum List

Back