Anyone else notice that this board has turned into

This forum is one of the few remaining islands of America That Was Free.

I liked USA in 1980s and 90s.

Generation Z will grow up without knowing what Freedom is.

lol

No, this forum is one of countless others demonstrating just how corrupt, ignorant, and hateful conservatives truly are.
I do not disagree. I am not Conservative. I am not Modern Liberal.

By opposing Freedom, modern Progressives have become the Greater Evil.

Well, look at it this way: It's a convenient one-stop-shop for all things Trumpism. Instead of burning time with Hannity or Tucker or Breitbart, you can just stop here and see it all repeated verbatim, delightfully unencumbered by original thought or the slightest ounce of intellectual questioning or critical thinking. Pure as fresh snow.

You can't have a normal conversation with them, but it's freakin' great for observation and analysis.
something smells check joes depends

A giant RWNJ circle jerk?
Because all the lefts are braindead.......without media talking points they can't post.......and God forbid if you ask them for an opinion.....they can't take info and come to their own conclusion....exhibits a and b Lakhota and rdean

Because all the lefts are braindead.......without media talking points they can't post.......and God forbid if you ask them for an opinion.....they can't take info and come to their own conclusion....exhibits a and b Lakhota and rdean
Why do you MAGA nuts want to keep losing over and over and over? Are you mosaicist that enjoy pain?....or just brain dead?

I actually prefer hard right political boards. I joined a little one in the '90s that was 12 right wing members and me. The owner made me a mod hoping that I would invite my left wing friends to join. I didn't think that my friends would be up for abuse, and he shut it down a few months later when one of oldest members passed away.

Forum List

Back