Anyone else notice that this board has turned into

A giant RWNJ circle jerk?
Hmm, why do you say that Crapitus? I’ve actually never seen a circle jerk let alone participated in one. You seem to fancy yourself an expert on the subject, so please explain what makes this a “giant RWNJ circle jerk”.

You fuckers can't even get beyond Trump. :itsok:
And calling conservatives out????:auiqs.jpg:

1632266839817.png

Half the people here think this is a rightwinger site, while the other half thinks it's a leftwing echo chamber.

Even Steven.

Hmm, why do you say that Crapitus? I’ve actually never seen a circle jerk let alone participated in one. You seem to fancy yourself an expert on the subject, so please explain what makes this a “giant RWNJ circle jerk”.
Oh, the irony...

Of course it has. It is being run by a bunch of trump sucking idiots....Mods who are nothing buy bald face racist liars.

WAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!
You dumb fucks have Trump in the brain even though he is no longer president.
Do you not have one thing you can say about your demented hero biden?
I have yet to see one of you leftist retards talk about the good things biden has done....

A giant RWNJ circle jerk?
I beg to differ, we offer equal opportunity circle jerks and do not discriminate on the basis cranial-rectal inversion, ideological impairments, misplaced sense of importance, overcompensating egos and, if your arms are too short to fully participate in the jerk, we can offer assistive devices.

Forum List

Back