Anyone Disturbed By A Russian First Lady?

She is Legal, she went through the proper immigration process
She has her own design and beauty businesses.
She also won a $50 million suit over a promotions and distribution dispute of her products
Ivanka also has a similar business, but high end

How would you feel about having Trump's two ex-wives also speak at the convention? :popcorn:

And BTW, look at all the liberals who want Hillary to win this Fall, here on this thread defending Trump and his wife.. Interesting...you'd almost think that...

Not a chance that the GOP want to remind everyone that Trump has been married 3 times-and that all of those children being paraded around are from his ex-wives he cheated on.

Not that any of Trump''s supporters care that he is an adulterer.

But none of that has anything to do with attacking Melania for her accent or her national origin- or even for marrying Trump.

The OP is a xenophobe.
If Trump had a modicum of authenticity and wasn't a completely transparent slimy charlatan whose critical whims shift with the breezes, his trophy wife's thick Russian accent wouldn't be nearly as disturbing at it is. But it's obvious she too "cut a deal" and it brings her credibility and origins under the microscope.

Or is it your habit to never admit the obvious in what you see until it's too late?
Actually Cruz obviously lying on national TV disturbed me a hell of a lot more. And Hitlery isn't tolerable at all.

I think Trump's wife is a lovely lady and it would be my guess that she brings a lot of class back to the White House that has been missing for awhile. I bet she does not try to steal national treasures, silverware etc.... from the White House either.

And by 'class' you mean 'white'.......
In your own limited mind.....
She already has international favor and you cannot take that away from her no matter how much you try.

'international favor'?

LOL

I have nothing against Melania. She is lovely, she speaks more languages than I do, she had the good sense to marry a wealthy American. If Trump were to be elected, she probably would be a fine first lady.

Of course Michelle Obama is also lovely, and has raised two lovely daughters, and has been a great first lady.

Despite all of the attacks by the racists who can't stand the idea of an attractive, strong, accomplished black woman as First Lady.
Michelle's problem is her own racism towards whites and hispanics shows.

Her lack of health knowledge created an unsustainable program in the schools for growing children. You can call that accomplished but I don't and that has nothing to do with racism it has to do with facts.

If Trump had a modicum of authenticity and wasn't a completely transparent slimy charlatan whose critical whims shift with the breezes, his trophy wife's thick Russian accent wouldn't be nearly as disturbing at it is. But it's obvious she too "cut a deal" and it brings her credibility and origins under the microscope.

Or is it your habit to never admit the obvious in what you see until it's too late?
Actually Cruz obviously lying on national TV disturbed me a hell of a lot more. And Hitlery isn't tolerable at all.

I think Trump's wife is a lovely lady and it would be my guess that she brings a lot of class back to the White House that has been missing for awhile. I bet she does not try to steal national treasures, silverware etc.... from the White House either.

She already has international favor and you cannot take that away from her no matter how much you try.

'international favor'?

LOL

I have nothing against Melania. She is lovely, she speaks more languages than I do, she had the good sense to marry a wealthy American. If Trump were to be elected, she probably would be a fine first lady.

Of course Michelle Obama is also lovely, and has raised two lovely daughters, and has been a great first lady.

Despite all of the attacks by the racists who can't stand the idea of an attractive, strong, accomplished black woman as First Lady.

Her lack of health knowledge created an unsustainable program in the schools for growing children. You can call that accomplished but I don't and that has nothing to do with racism it has to do with facts.

LOL- her 'racism' towards whites and hispanics?

Has she called Mexicans rapists?

Michelle Obama has promoted a nutrition program passed by Congress- and promoted healthier eating for children. Why you think promoting healthier eating for children is a bad thing is.

You were the one who said "Melania' would 'bring back class' to the White House.

What is 'classier' about Melania than Michelle in your mind- other than their skin color?

race-card.jpg

This poster ^^ is an avid leftist who wants to see Hillary defeat the republican candidate this Fall. What are the chances that this poster also supports Trump as nominee for GOP for those exact same reasons? Answer: excellent.

You are a bigot who attacks a person based upon her accent and her country of origin.

You are an idiot because you don't even know where she is from.

It doesn't take partisanship to point out that you are being an asshole.

The OP is a xenophobe.

Does Hillary's lover Huma's background and connections bother you at all?

They're just jealous because Melania Trump is a beautiful woman.

Unlike Hillary :eek-52: :eusa_doh:

hillary-clinton-11111111111111111.jpg

She is Legal, she went through the proper immigration process
She has her own design and beauty businesses.
She also won a $50 million suit over a promotions and distribution dispute of her products
Ivanka also has a similar business, but high end

How would you feel about having Trump's two ex-wives also speak at the convention? :popcorn:

And BTW, look at all the liberals who want Hillary to win this Fall, here on this thread defending Trump and his wife.. Interesting...you'd almost think that...

Not a chance that the GOP want to remind everyone that Trump has been married 3 times-and that all of those children being paraded around are from his ex-wives he cheated on.

Not that any of Trump''s supporters care that he is an adulterer.

But none of that has anything to do with attacking Melania for her accent or her national origin- or even for marrying Trump.

Democrats didn't care that Bill Clinton was an adulterer.

This poster ^^ is an avid leftist who wants to see Hillary defeat the republican candidate this Fall. What are the chances that this poster also supports Trump as nominee for GOP for those exact same reasons? Answer: excellent.

You are a bigot who attacks a person based upon her accent and her country of origin.

You are an idiot because you don't even know where she is from.

It doesn't take partisanship to point out that you are being an asshole.

He's the same idiot who thinks Tokyo is empty.

'international favor'?

LOL

Michelle Obama has promoted a nutrition program passed by Congress- and promoted healthier eating for children. Why you think promoting healthier eating for children is a bad thing is.

You were the one who said "Melania' would 'bring back class' to the White House.

What is 'classier' about Melania than Michelle in your mind- other than their skin color?

Michelle didn't promote healthier eating. She pushed what she supported on others.

The OP is a xenophobe.
If Trump had a modicum of authenticity and wasn't a completely transparent slimy charlatan whose critical whims shift with the breezes, his trophy wife's thick Russian accent wouldn't be nearly as disturbing at it is. But it's obvious she too "cut a deal" and it brings her credibility and origins under the microscope. ....

So......geography is another subject you know less than nothing about?

Michelle Obama Cries "RACISM" After THIS Happened at a Target (MUST READ) - The Political Insider
Here is the quote from you article- please tell me what you find 'not classy' about the quote

Michelle Obama told one story that recently took place, even as she was first lady of the United States.

“I tell this story – I mean, even as the first lady – during that wonderfully publicized trip I took to Target, not highly disguised, the only person who came up to me in the store was a woman who asked me to help her take something off a shelf. Because she didn’t see me as the first lady, she saw me as someone who could help her. Those kinds of things happen in life. So it isn’t anything new,” Michelle Obama, who is 5’11”, said.

A Slovakian First LADY.is by far preferable to one with a dick he can't seem to control, no tits, and named William.

God- she is not Slovakian! You are as much of an idiot as Silhouette.

And the only Presidential candidate with a dick he cannot control is Donald Trump- the serial adulterer.

'international favor'?

LOL

Michelle didn't promote healthier eating. She pushed what she supported on others.

Oh you right wing nut jobs and your ignorance.

First Lady Michelle Obama Announces Nationwide Commitments to Provide Millions of People Access to Healthy, Affordable Food in Underserved Communities
First Lady Michelle Obama joined leaders from major retailers, foundations and small businesses today to announce commitments that will provide access to healthy, affordable food to millions of people in underserved communities. The commitments from SUPERVALU, Walgreens, Walmart and regional retailers will include opening or expanding over 1,500 stores to serve communities throughout the country that currently do not have access to fresh produce and other healthy foods. These stores estimate that they will create tens of thousands of jobs and serve approximately 9.5 million people in these communities throughout the country. Currently, 23.5 million Americans – including 6.5 million children – live in low-income areas that lack stores likely to sell affordable and healthy foods. Studies have shown that limited access to healthy food choices can lead to poor diets, higher levels of obesity and other diet-related diseases.

“The commitments we’re announcing today have the potential to be a game-changer for kids and communities all across this country,” said First Lady Michelle Obama. “We can give people all the information and advice in the world about healthy eating and exercise, but if parents can’t buy the food they need to prepare those meals because their only options for groceries are the gas station or the local minimart, then all that is just talk. Let’s Move is about giving parents real choices about the food their kids are eating, and today’s announcement means that more parents will have a fresh food retailer right in their community – a place that sells healthy food, at reasonable prices, so they can feed their families the way they want.”

Forum List

Back